Batman and Superman vs. Batgirl (cass) and Supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coosie
which team wins?

samishe
Originally posted by coosie
which team wins?

Batman and Batgirl die in second.
So it's Superman vs Supergirl fight.

coosie
I was thinking Superman will protect Batman from Supergirl and Supergirl will protect Batgirl from Superman but maybe Batman can deal with Supergirl but Batgirl can protect Supergirl from Batman. Kinda rock paper scissors thing.

Wally West
Yes Superman would intercept Supergirl if she tried blitzing Batman, and he'd leave Batgirl to Bruce and he take care of Kara.

The guys win in the end, Superman can take out Supergirl then if Batman hasn't beaten Batgirl by then Superman just freezes her.

braz
Batman and Superman.

Young Fats
Supergirl even thinks Batman can beat her or atleast it seemed like it in the last issue.

I say the dudes win.

coosie
Isn't Supergirl stronger than Superman and Batgirl batter fighter than Batman?

inamilist
in the latest supergirl issue superman and WW each beat up a supergirl

they go on to say that SG is strong, but that clark had to learn restraint living with humans so when he doesnt hold back, he could crush her

Superman beats everyone else in this thread by himself, with relative ease

james1865
It's been awhile since I've been heavily into comics, but if Batgirl is more skilled than Batman and Supergirl is stronger than Superman then things have taken a politcally correct, ultra feminist stand in the DC universe that I would find hard to swallow.

ChaoticReign
Supergirl isn't stronger. In one of the recent issues superman put her down in one hit after she told him how powerful she was. Superman explained that she may have appeared that way because he keeps his powers in check all the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.