PITT runs the GAUNTLET

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
THis gauntlet should be a little easier for pitt...he has two hours of rest in between fights...
1. Robin
2. Batman
3. Captin America
4. Wolverine
5. Spiderman
6. Venom
7. Thing
8. Ult. Colossus
9. Grey Hulk
10. Sav. Hulk
11. Thor
12. Superman

samishe
That's more like it.big grin

jgiant
Originally posted by samishe
That's more like it.big grin thumb up

jgiant
comon

samishe
After long and hard fight with Robin, Pitt dies of Batman hands. stick out tongue

jgiant
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

samishe
Originally posted by jgiant
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Just joking...

jgiant
well?

grey fox
Thor

jgiant
Originally posted by grey fox
Thor You really think he can take out sav. hulk

grey fox
Maybe , he is kinda like him from what i heard ?

jgiant
have u read the comics or just goin off hearsay?

Wolverine2006
It think Sav. Hulk would beat Thor and Superman, and seeing on how Pitt stalemated him I think Pitt would beat everyone on this list. And plus we havent really seen enough of Pitt yet. He didnt have that many comics (I dont know why).

CaptainStoic
I followed Pitts appearances in a number of comics I'm not sure whether of not any of you are familiar with Supreme from Image comics but he was said to be 4 times more powerful than Gladiator. In a huge fight with the Image Universes version of Thor Supreme fought him over a span of 2 issues and finally beat him tkaing his hammer for himself... Supreme later lost a fight with an even more powerful character named Quatum... the reason for his defeat was not because Quatum was stronger than Supreme but his he had the power to drain the power from his opponent temporarily making them unremarkable, he then proceeded to blast Supreme into unconciousness, the only thing that saved him was Thors hammer, Pitt met Supreme in his weakened state (Thor Level because he had all of Thors power as long as he possesion of the hammer) Pitt thinking that supreme was one of the bounty hunter that was after him proceeded to attack Supreme, the two fought breifly but it was apparent that Pitt was way out of Supremes league while only possesing only Thors powers, Supreme used the hammer to electrocute Pitt, this only made matters worse as Pitt ripped open his chest with his claws and knocked him out with a few punches.... I have no idea how strong Images Thor was but he was able to hold his own for quite a while, when he battled Supreme who was said to be 4 times stronger than Gladiator, he even remained conscious after being punched miles away by Supreme, so your guess is as good as mine, at worse he was probably as tough as Marvels Thor just a little more devious... Pitt was also stated to be indestrutible by conventional mean, his musculature is said to be composed of some as yet unknown interdimensional dark energy, he can jump to the point of flying like the Hulk, his claws are said to be durable enough that he could tunnel underground at speeds greater than a person can walk through air, he locks onto an opponents aggression towards him which not only makes him match said opponent, but also mutates him to a more beastial like state in appearance depending on the opponent. the fight that he had with the Hulk really didn't make sense to me, because he completely matched him in strength if not moreso, he has those claws which gave him a natural advantage, and he has better body armor, I mean they ended the fight with the both of them being consumed by lava, which in the Image continuity wouldn't kill Pitt or even hurt him... he was jobbed, but I can understand why, he was going up against one of Marvels flagships and they had to end it that way, or Hulk would have been beaten. He also has a form of telepathy enabling him to lock onto his prey and trrack them down, over great distances, much like Lobo does.

1. Robin... Runs or Dies
2. Batman... Runs or Dies
3. Captin America... Runs or Dies
4. Wolverine... Runs or Dies
5. Spiderman... Runs or Dies
6. Venom... Good fight but will be overcome.
7. Thing... Pitt number one will tell you what would happens to the Thing
8. Ult. Colossus... Pitt number one will tell you what would happen to him too.
9. Grey Hulk... Peeled like a banana, and quartered.
10. Sav. Hulk... but he whipped Thor more than Thor beat him. stalemate! maybe. depends on rage factor. but Pitt has a counter for this.???
11. Thor.... did you read what I wrote about the power of Thor he's just too soft and fleshy the hammer is his only saving grace, without he's just a mild diversion?
12. Superman... This is the only only one that could possibly beat Pitt, they have the same body armor Superman can fly though and has super everything, and as much as I like Pitt more, I think that Superman can take him... I could be wrong, but I do. at least 7/10.

Before you guys judge what I have written read some Pitt comics.

CaptainStoic
Oh and Pitt doesn't need rest he was made as a Doomday weapon, and no he's not a Doomsday ripoff as he was created before DD.... anyways he was made to destroy entire worlds, comprised of beings for stronger than humans. You gotta read his comics, this guy is nuts. You never know, if he somehow pops up in 10-15 years it would be kinda cool owning his 1st appearance.. kinda like what happened to the X-men and Captain America. cha-ching! I have like 10 number ones... LOL!

jgiant
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I followed Pitts appearances in a number of comics I'm not sure whether of not any of you are familiar with Supreme from Image comics but he was said to be 4 times more powerful than Gladiator. In a huge fight with the Image Universes version of Thor Supreme fought him over a span of 2 issues and finally beat him tkaing his hammer for himself... Supreme later lost a fight with an even more powerful character named Quatum... the reason for his defeat was not because Quatum was stronger than Supreme but his he had the power to drain the power from his opponent temporarily making them unremarkable, he then proceeded to blast Supreme into unconciousness, the only thing that saved him was Thors hammer, Pitt met Supreme in his weakened state (Thor Level because he had all of Thors power as long as he possesion of the hammer) Pitt thinking that supreme was one of the bounty hunter that was after him proceeded to attack Supreme, the two fought breifly but it was apparent that Pitt was way out of Supremes league while only possesing only Thors powers, Supreme used the hammer to electrocute Pitt, this only made matters worse as Pitt ripped open his chest with his claws and knocked him out with a few punches.... I have no idea how strong Images Thor was but he was able to hold his own for quite a while, when he battled Supreme who was said to be 4 times stronger than Gladiator, he even remained conscious after being punched miles away by Supreme, so your guess is as good as mine, at worse he was probably as tough as Marvels Thor just a little more devious... Pitt was also stated to be indestrutible by conventional mean, his musculature is said to be composed of some as yet unknown interdimensional dark energy, he can jump to the point of flying like the Hulk, his claws are said to be durable enough that he could tunnel underground at speeds greater than a person can walk through air, he locks onto an opponents aggression towards him which not only makes him match said opponent, but also mutates him to a more beastial like state in appearance depending on the opponent. the fight that he had with the Hulk really didn't make sense to me, because he completely matched him in strength if not moreso, he has those claws which gave him a natural advantage, and he has better body armor, I mean they ended the fight with the both of them being consumed by lava, which in the Image continuity wouldn't kill Pitt or even hurt him... he was jobbed, but I can understand why, he was going up against one of Marvels flagships and they had to end it that way, or Hulk would have been beaten. He also has a form of telepathy enabling him to lock onto his prey and trrack them down, over great distances, much like Lobo does.

1. Robin... Runs or Dies
2. Batman... Runs or Dies
3. Captin America... Runs or Dies
4. Wolverine... Runs or Dies
5. Spiderman... Runs or Dies
6. Venom... Good fight but will be overcome.
7. Thing... Pitt number one will tell you what would happens to the Thing
8. Ult. Colossus... Pitt number one will tell you what would happen to him too.
9. Grey Hulk... Peeled like a banana, and quartered.
10. Sav. Hulk... but he whipped Thor more than Thor beat him. stalemate! maybe. depends on rage factor. but Pitt has a counter for this.???
11. Thor.... did you read what I wrote about the power of Thor he's just too soft and fleshy the hammer is his only saving grace, without he's just a mild diversion?
12. Superman... This is the only only one that could possibly beat Pitt, they have the same body armor Superman can fly though and has super everything, and as much as I like Pitt more, I think that Superman can take him... I could be wrong, but I do. at least 7/10.

Before you guys judge what I have written read some Pitt comics. i have read pitt comics, how many have u read...anywho pitt was never stated to get stronger, if it does tell me which iss...i think pitt is awesome one of my fav characters but i believe u are overrating him...that is y i think sav. hulk can beat him, he has more raw power and it doesn't stop, pitt has a fixed strength, pitt does become more savage as the fight continues but he doesn't get stronger to my knowledge...pitt has gotten hurt he is not indestructable, he was impaled on a metal spike...he is very durable though, he survived the sun spot which was suppose to incinerate anything in its path...pitt does need rest...in iss nine he states that even creed hybrids need sleep or they will go mad...i think he would get to sav. hulk and lose after a kick ass fight, sav. is just too powerful...p.s. the fight with hulk ended in a stalemate, timmy intrupted it, they were consumed by lava when they meet in prehistoric times which doesn't make any sense...pitt number one wouldn't tell u what would happen to thing or colossus, maybe number two...pitt only fought a gang of bikers in one...

CaptainStoic
I've read all of the Pitt comics, and you are right about the issues stating what he would do to either The Thing or Colossus, my bad... Here's a question for you, if the Sunspot didn't atomize Pitt how would lava? and yes Pitt was impaled which only means that the spike slid through his muscle fibers, it does not mean that it severed his muscle fibers... I'm just going on what I read in the comics and I'm sure you did too if you read them, do you remember the issue where it states that Pitts muculature was indestructible when it came to convention mean? notice I said "conventional" as is his big brother Wroth... Bruce Lee in a fight was never as strong as men twice his size, but nonetheless he could beat them in a fight, correct? This thread was not about who was the strongest, but rather could Pitt defeat them in combat, Pitt is more beastial than a Savage Hulk, his body armor is tougher than Hulks, he has claws that could dig into the Hulk, he posseses a healing factor just like the Hulks... this is kind of like what if Wolverind with the Adamantium claws and possesing 100+ tons of strength fougt the Hulk in a berserker rage, which Pitt is known to do... it's really not about who's upper limit is greater strength. this is really the only thing that the Hulk has over Pitt, but like I said Pitt would lock onto The Hulks savagery, and match him blow for blow, a gorilla is stronger than a bengal tiger, but who would eat who?

Wolverine2006
I think in this case the tiger would eat the gorilla, and then kill 2 lions in capes.

jgiant
I've read all of the Pitt comics, and you are right about the issues stating what he would do to either The Thing or Colossus, my bad... Here's a question for you, if the Sunspot didn't atomize Pitt how would lava? and yes Pitt was impaled which only means that the spike slid through his muscle fibers, it does not mean that it severed his muscle fibers... I'm just going on what I read in the comics and I'm sure you did too if you read them, do you remember the issue where it states that Pitts muculature was indestructible when it came to convention mean? notice I said "conventional" as is his big brother Wroth... Bruce Lee in a fight was never as strong as men twice his size, but nonetheless he could beat them in a fight, correct? This thread was not about who was the strongest, but rather could Pitt defeat them in combat, Pitt is more beastial than a Savage Hulk, his body armor is tougher than Hulks, he has claws that could dig into the Hulk, he posseses a healing factor just like the Hulks... this is kind of like what if Wolverind with the Adamantium claws and possesing 100+ tons of strength fougt the Hulk in a berserker rage, which Pitt is known to do... it's really not about who's upper limit is greater strength. this is really the only thing that the Hulk has over Pitt, but like I said Pitt would lock onto The Hulks savagery, and match him blow for blow, a gorilla is stronger than a bengal tiger, but who would eat who? First question: That fight when pitt was killed in lava was not in fact pitt and that was not in fact hulk, it was in prehistoric times when neither of them existied...pitt was stated to have nearly indestructable body tissue in iss. 12, but i do not have 11 so it might state in there more of what pitt is since it contains his origin...as for the sav. hulk fight...hulk is as durable if not more so than pitt as a matter of fact their stats are almost identical until u get to the strength department...hulk is just as savage as pitt and he gets stronger and stronger, i don't even kno if pitts claws can do much damage to hulk...that fight with a gorilla and a bengal tiger doesn't really apply here, hulk will eventually ko pitt, i do not believe that pitts stamina is on par with the hulks considering hulk doesn't get tired if he is angry, pitt does get tired, he said even he has to sleep or go mad...pitt would lock on to hulks savagery but he wouldnt match him blow for blow because hulk is getting stronger and stronger, eventually becoming too much for pitt...

Wolverine2006
We dont know for a fact that Pitt doesnt get any stronger from pain or rage. I think that Pitt would beat him either way.

jgiant
Hulk is just too much for pitt...how is pitt gunna beat hulk...rip him up with his claws...i don't think those claws can even do enough damage to hulk and if they can he has a healing factor just as good if not better than pitts...pitt is not going to physically win, hulk is stronger than him and just as savage...the only thing pitt has got is his psyic powers that are not that advanced and hulk will not be effected by it...hulk smash!

Wolverine2006
Wolverine has beaten Hulk, Pitt would also beat him

Thor Man
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Wolverine has beaten Hulk, Pitt would also beat him

No, he hasn't.

Wolverine2006
Ya he has

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by jgiant
Hulk is just too much for pitt...how is pitt gunna beat hulk...rip him up with his claws...i don't think those claws can even do enough damage to hulk and if they can he has a healing factor just as good if not better than pitts...pitt is not going to physically win, hulk is stronger than him and just as savage...the only thing pitt has got is his psyic powers that are not that advanced and hulk will not be effected by it...hulk smash!

Pitts healing factor is mystical in nature making it superior to the Hulks, and his claws can do a lot of damage to the Hulk, and have. It's only logical... if there was a fight between a full grown tiger and a full grown gorilla who would you bet on? the gorilla is slightly stronger but has finger nails, whereas the tiger has claws, fangs, and sharp toe nails... once the tiger gets in a few hits the gorilla will go into shock, this would happen to the Hulk as well... he was up against a foe much like pitt when he was travelling through the cross roads, remember the Demons in Hulk vol.2 #8? If not here's a picture of it. There are just some other races of creatures that could eat the Hulk.
check this out.
http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/frankenstein/303/imhul014.html

CaptainStoic
sorry that was Hulk vol.2 # 308 sorry for the typo.

Wolverine2006
I dont know about the Hulk going into shock, but Pitt would win

CaptainStoic
Anyways in issue number 300 of vol.2 he beat up Thor and, the rest of the Avegers, imagine what Pitt could do?

CaptainStoic
I dont know about the Hulk going into shock, but Pitt would win

And the Hulk was going into shock, when that Demon sank it's claws into him.

CaptainStoic
In fact he had to flee, or become dinner.

Wolverine2006
hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm

CaptainStoic
The fact being is that Pitt went to a world, and proceeded to annihilate a race of beings, each one looked like it could hang with someone in the class 50 bracket... he was bred to exterminate entire worlds.

jgiant
Pitts healing factor is mystical in nature making it superior to the Hulks, and his claws can do a lot of damage to the Hulk, and have. It's only logical... if there was a fight between a full grown tiger and a full grown gorilla who would you bet on? the gorilla is slightly stronger but has finger nails, whereas the tiger has claws, fangs, and sharp toe nails... once the tiger gets in a few hits the gorilla will go into shock, this would happen to the Hulk as well... he was up against a foe much like pitt when he was travelling through the cross roads, remember the Demons in Hulk vol.2 #8? If not here's a picture of it. There are just some other races of creatures that could eat the Hulk.
check this out.
http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/frankenstein/303/imhul014.html you are ignoring the fact that hulk will become too powerful for even pitt...and it will not take too long...hulk will not go into shock, u kno how much punishment hulk can take...pitts claws will not be able to do much damage to hulks hide, wolvies claws can't even do much...Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The fact being is that Pitt went to a world, and proceeded to annihilate a race of beings, each one looked like it could hang with someone in the class 50 bracket... he was bred to exterminate entire worlds. what iss was that...

jgiant
Ohh and didnt hulk beat that demons ass...

CaptainStoic
The Hulk didn't beat that Demons ass, he hit the thing with everything he had, he then thought that the fight was over, but it wasn't, it was just getting started when out of no where it brethren showed up... the Hulk didn't even knock the Demon out. And it was also stated in that particular book that the Hulk was going into shock, there's many guys out there that can punk Hulk, look at Titannus for example.
The Pitt issue that I was reffering to was number 14.

Wolverine2006
The one with all those Green Lizard dudes?

jgiant
don't have that one...

CaptainStoic
Yea the one with all of those huge lizard like men... Hey here's a pic of Pitt going to town on Fuji.

CaptainStoic
Sorry the file was too big, let me try that again.

CaptainStoic
If it doesn't work this time I sorry guys I tried.

CaptainStoic
Notice the size of those claws? They get longer, but then again the Hulk will tell you all about it.

MattDay
It think Sav. Hulk would beat Thor and Superman, and seeing on how Pitt stalemated him I think Pitt would beat everyone on this list. And plus we havent really seen enough of Pitt yet. He didnt have that many comics (I dont know why).

savage hulk couldnt hurt superman so no you are wrong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.