Redifine the Ultimates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spideys Sister
The Ultimates as many of us know are The wasp, Iron Man, Captin America, Hawkeye, Giant Man, Thor, Black Widow and in some cases, the Hulk. Who do you think deserves the title Ultimate? What would your entire line up be and why? Mine would be:

-Spiderman (duh!)
-Mr. Fantastic
-The Human torch
-The Thing
-Iron Man
-Hawkeye
-Ice man.

DarkCrawler
I'd bet they would take Ultimate Namor in their group.

They already have Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch...not to mention that they had Black Widow.

He's so powerful, that I don't think that Nick Fury would care about the stuff he's done. Would he join them, that's another story...

aton_ra
Namor has to join.

He wiped the floor with ultimate Thing, who wiped the floor with zombie universe Hulk.

IMO there is little that can make the ultimates cooler, except for ult.Namor

willRules
I wouldn't take anyone off the current Ultimate line up cos I think its great but I would add a few people.

I would add...........

spidey
get the Hulk to rejoin
maybe Namor
Invisible woman

Didn't Fury say, in one issue, that Peter would be a member when he is older?

TheKahn
Imo, Ultimate Spidey is a bit too young to join just yet.

I'd say keep the current roster with the following changes: Ultimate Namor would be a good replacement for Thor, have the F4 act as auxiliary members, and bring in some X-Men along with Spidey when they get a little older.

King KAM
Originally posted by TheKahn
Imo, Ultimate Spidey is a bit too young to join just yet.

I'd say keep the current roster with the following changes: Ultimate Namor would be a good replacement for Thor, have the F4 act as auxiliary members, and bring in some X-Men along with Spidey when they get a little older. Thor shall return, but i want to see more of ultimate powerman

Marcus4600
They need to make an Ultimate Wonderman. I wouldn't be objecting to Namor joining though.

Dr.Fate
they had ultimate powerman he was a total loser with no powers same with the rest of the Ultimate Defenders

TheKahn
If they just wanted to add some muscle power then Ult. Colossus wouldn't be a bad pick up.

botcherby
Ultimate Namor sounds awesome

Spiderman is lame!! I don't wanna read two new avengers books!!

I think that Ultimate Firestar would be cool. they need another female now.......... I sure hope she hasn't already shown up :P

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by willRules
I wouldn't take anyone off the current Ultimate line up cos I think its great but I would add a few people.

I would add...........

spidey
get the Hulk to rejoin
maybe Namor
Invisible woman

Didn't Fury say, in one issue, that Peter would be a member when he is older? When he's legal he has the choice to join. But on a daily basis Peter's being a pain in his ass and even hit him one time. Eventually after Fury makes a note that he thinks Pete should lose his powers, He tests him against Vulture (NOT ADRIAN TOOOMES!!!) and decides to leaves his powers alone.Originally posted by Marcus4600
They need to make an Ultimate Wonderman. I wouldn't be objecting to Namor joining though. The Ultimate story line is Marvel. WW is from DC. You have to talk to them about that.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
The Ultimate story line is Marvel. WW is from DC. You have to talk to them about that.

Why is it that so many people who have a hobby that involves reading still can't see the subtle differences between the names WonderMAN and Wonder WOMAN?

Spideys Sister
Who the hell is wonderman?

DarkCrawler

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/w/wonderman.htm
He's pretty prominent Marvel character.

Spideys Sister
He sounds decent enough. I don't like his costume too much though.

DarkCrawler
That's not his only costume. He's had some of the best...and some of the worst costumes in Marvel.

Rewmac
Well I'd like to see Namor in the Ultimates but there a lots of characters I'd like to see there too...It would be so cool to have guys like The Thing, Colossus, Gambit and Deadpool...It would so good even for a mini series...

aton_ra
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
That's not his only costume. He's had some of the best...and some of the worst costumes in Marvel.

mostly the worst though.

and JLA/avengers was not very kind on his image either.

It was said that he arm-wrestled every year with Wonder woman and always lost.

King KAM
Originally posted by Dr.Fate
they had ultimate powerman he was a total loser with no powers same with the rest of the Ultimate Defenders were not sure of that.....we didnt get to see he could do.

Spideys Sister
Why does everyone want Namor so bad?

DarkCrawler
Because he's cool...and badass...and powerful...

Why not?

Spideys Sister
He's a skillk white hulk.(not to be rasist.) The only big differance is Namor has ppl giving a damn about what he says.

DarkCrawler
He's a skillk white hulk.(not to be rasist.) The only big differance is Namor has ppl giving a damn about what he says.

Huh? Namor is nothing like Hulk. Do you know who he is?

Ultimate Namor was actually vastly more intelligent then any of the characters in the series, sans maybe Reed.

616 Namor is goddamn intelligent too. And not as @sshole as Ultimate one.

There are countless differences between Hulk and Namor...way more then what they have in common.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Huh? Namor is nothing like Hulk. Do you know who he is?

Ultimate Namor was actually vastly more intelligent then any of the characters in the series, sans maybe Reed.

616 Namor is goddamn intelligent too. And not as @sshole as Ultimate one.

There are countless differences between Hulk and Namor...way more then what they have in common. They're both strong as hell with an attitude. Theres an Ultimate Namor? Oh lord.

DarkCrawler
They're both strong as hell with an attitude. Theres an Ultimate Namor? Oh lord.

Of course there is Ultimate Namor. How else he could join the Ultimates? huh

Ultimate Namor would be the most @sshole member of the team, though.

Marcus4600
He'd even beat out Fury. Spidey's Sister, Namor is basically one of the most poweful beings on Marvel Earth. He's trounced the Hulk with ease, fought off countless enemies, is very cunning, a member of the Illuminati, and so forth. He and Doctor Strange are two of the most underrated heroes in the MU, and they get no respect.

On that note, Ultimate Strange would be a good addition.

DarkCrawler
Not to mention that he was THE first character of Marvel Comics EVER.

Spideys Sister
Seriously? See you learn stuff from comics...

Scoobless

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t361853.html

big grin

Mindship
Anyone have a pic of Ultimate Silver Surfer? I heard they did a horrid job with him.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Mindship
Anyone have a pic of Ultimate Silver Surfer? I heard they did a horrid job with him.

sad

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/8288/ultext003cov7rz.th.jpg

Mindship
Originally posted by TheKahn
sad

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/8288/ultext003cov7rz.th.jpg

This should be struck from the face of the Earth. This is worse than if they gave Ultimate Captain America a garbage-can cover for his shield, or silly-string to Spider-Man.

Hell, why isn't there a hari-kari smilie when you need one?!?

sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

Spideys Sister
sick that's not silver surfer. That's Pipe winged Man! laughing out loud

Grimm22
No UFF members are going to join unless for some reason the UFF breaks up or somthing.

Spidey is still too young.

Namor... maybe, it depends what happens after Ultimate Invasion.

Other than that they are fine the way they are

Grimm22
This should be struck from the face of the Earth. This is worse than if they gave Ultimate Captain America a garbage-can cover for his shield, or silly-string to Spider-Man.

Well actually we havent seen the one TRUE Silver Surfer yet, those are basicly a bunch of copies, hoping that the true Silver Surfer is revealed in the next issue of Ultimate Extinction

willRules
Originally posted by Grimm22
No UFF members are going to join unless for some reason the UFF breaks up or somthing.

Spidey is still too young.

Namor... maybe, it depends what happens after Ultimate Invasion.

Other than that they are fine the way they are

I agree. I would add the ones you listed though after the current line up gets boring, but I hope it doesn't change for a while.................

I would really like to see an Ultimate Captain America comic..............

Thunderstrike

death

ScarletSpider
An Ultimate Jim Hammond Human Torch would be pretty sweet. The U.S. started a program to create artificial men for use as soldiers during WWII, especially to combat the Chitauri threat. A scientest, Professor Phineas T. Horton, wows the U.S. government with some of his pervious work, they give him a large grant to go to work and build the ultimate artificial man. He does, and follows the "artificial man" aspect quite closely. It's not a robot with a human looking cover, the machine has organs, blood, veins, muscles, bones, tendons, etc. etc. that work just like a human's but they're made out of advanced synthetic materials.

The only problem is, Horton messed up, when exposed to air he lights on fire....

So they seal him up and store him away. Horton goes to work with other scientists on different projects and forgets about the android. One day, decades later some scientists under Nick Fury's command are doing research on artificial constructs and come across long lost records of Horton's work. They ask Fury if they can dig it up and he gives them permission. Only when they locate the old facility and dig up the holding container...it's empty.

I'd also like to see a Ms. Marvel. Ellis introduced Carol Danvers, so Ms. Marvel can't be far behind. And perhaps Beast. Fury wanted him on the Ultimates...maybe his "death" was really just a cover up of some sort?

willRules
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
And perhaps Beast. Fury wanted him on the Ultimates...maybe his "death" was really just a cover up of some sort?

eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.