Doomsday vs Maestro Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crease
Original Doomsday, only one death allowed.

juggernaut66666
doomsday is still as strong as superman and has superspeed compared to superman and even dos doomsday handled the justice league with one hand behind and killed green lanterns and a guarsian no versions of hulk has superspeed and maestro couldn't even KO Thor

MattDay
Doomsday is a beast! The REAL juggernaught!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by MattDay
Doomsday is a beast! The REAL juggernaught!
whats your problem??????

grey fox
Maestro is pretty damn strong though , his base strengh is something like class 200.....

xtrubeastxcs
Doomsday, he beat superman, who would wipe thor, maestro or any hulks face across the concrete

Crease
Maestro gets to view Doomsday kickin the Justice League's ass, evenrtually "killing" Supes. He then gets 2 months to prep. Seeing as how he is a genius and still posesses all of the magical artifacts he took when he killed all of Marvel's heroes, he should be able to counter Doomsday's speed.

Horrificus
Maestro would kill DD one time. The first time.

Darth Kal-El
If DD only has one life, then Maestro Hulk beats the crap out of him.

Marcus4600
I'd have to say Maestro as well. He was something else.

godking
Maestro could beat Doomsday once.

CaptainStoic
Maestro has my vote.

soujaboy09
I never thought Maestro was all that great. The only diffrence I saw between him, and savage Hulk was there base strength. I could be wrong though.

Valharu
Maestro will kill DD. Then wait by his grave to do the same. Maestro is what the Hulk would be if the hulk grew some balls!

TheKahn
Original Doomsday beat the JLA in minutes and killed several Green Lanters before killing Superman. And Maestro Hulk is going to beat him??? confused

juggernaut66666
and dd killed a guardian of universe

Valharu
Yeah! Healing and strength are far Superior to Savage Hulks. Maestro is what Hulk was meant to be!

Mider
yeah right your dreaming he wont win against this guy, superman alone could beat the hulk if he was amped up with the mother box he would beat the meastro too probably with the help of waverider of course then the darkseid avatar pfft of course again, and please dont tell me that meastro would defeat all the gl's that doomsday did cause if you are your insane.

Valharu
Originally posted by Mider
yeah right your dreaming he wont win against this guy, superman alone could beat the hulk if he was amped up with the mother box he would beat the meastro too probably with the help of waverider of course then the darkseid avatar pfft of course again, and please dont tell me that meastro would defeat all the gl's that doomsday did cause if you are your insane. Maestro could wipe out whatever the f***c he wants too. If that makes me crazy then so be it.

TheKahn
And the worst part about it is that you should pity Maestro if he actually manages to kill Doomsday once (although he won't thanks to DD's speed advantage wink ). When Doomsday evolves after that first "death", Maestro is in for a world of hurt. box

Valharu
Thats just a copout on DCs behalf. How weak and lazy can they get?

juggernaut66666
Maestro couldn't even KO thor

Valharu
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Maestro couldn't even KO thor Youve told me that before remember laughing

juggernaut66666
ok just mentioned it

Valharu
But just to clear it up, Maestro would break Thor!

soujaboy09
I doubt it

Valharu
From lack of Knowledge or just ignorance?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Valharu
But just to clear it up, Maestro would break Thor!

Against idiot Thor who only uses Mjolnir as a club - Maestro has a shot.
Against a Thor who actually uses half of the abilities of Mjolnir - Maestro loses 10/10.

Valharu
So Thor can beat DD then?

Mider
yeah sure he can once

TheKahn
Originally posted by Valharu
So Thor can beat DD then?

Yes, the only way anyone else can: Battle Field Removal. He just sends him to some other deminsion with Mjolnir. And as DD isn't killed by it, he can't evolve a defense against it.

Valharu
Doesn't having DD unkillable just rank of *********!
Why couldnt DC just make a Superior clone without all this crap about adopting.

Valharu
It just about makes every other superhero obsolete through nothing but dodgy writing. I'm just glad hes not Marvel!

GODSCRIBE
How is Maestro going to cope with Doomsday's speed? He can't.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
How is Maestro going to cope with Doomsday's speed? He can't.
THATS IS A GOOD QUESTION

Mider
how is he gonna cope with his speed, strengh, and all that give me a break

Big Sexy
bump

hulk=strength
wtf savage is much stronger than maestro maestro only starts stronger but regardless DD isDDEAD

godking
Originally posted by hulk=strength
wtf savage is much stronger than maestro maestro only starts stronger but regardless DD isDDEAD Savage is not strong Maestro starts stronger and also has the gets stronger when angrier thing .

Dinalfos
True. But one of the two eps of Future Imperfects(can't remember which) basically said that Maestro fears the Savage Hulk because of his incredible capacity for anger. Or something like that.

Thanos_6383
Who would you rather piss off?. Hulk or Doomsday?

Dinalfos
If I had to choose, I'd say the Hulk. DD is a lot faster and more evil.

Thanos_6383
Sounds right for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.