Godzilla vs Megatron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kontraz
The King of the Monsters against the Leader of the Decepticons. We've seen Godzilla make short work of tanks in the past, yet we've seen Megatron take out entire cities in a single blast. who ultimately wins this brutal bout? The radioactive dinosaur, or the transforming death machine?

grey fox
Whats with all the megatron threads kontraz ?

Needless to say Godzilla kills Megatron with ease before heading back to japan to beat on Mecha king ghidorah....

Kontraz
I wouldnt be so sure... one good shot to the head from the fusion canon might be able to take the Big G down

AJ4LIFE
he'll just regenerate and therno breath him

thesilverspider
Energon.............YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mider
what kind of powers does megatron have?

grey fox
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
he'll just regenerate and therno breath him

He's right their , godzilla regenerates uber quickly , wheras megatron doesn't .

AJ4LIFE
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance yeah im right about something for once thank u fox i thought my rep was tarnished with my batman posts,

even know he does rockbatman

golem370
http://www.thetransformers.net/review.asp?MenuID=65&Skin=2

AJ4LIFE
still big g

golem370
This guy http://www.thetransformers.net/review.asp?MenuID=122&Skin=2

&

http://www.thetransformers.net/review.asp?MenuID=226&Skin=2

AJ4LIFE
still big g

golem370
Godzilla could do a damn thing to these guys sorry they make Megatron look like a kid

AJ4LIFE
still big g laughing

Kontraz
i'm still pulling for megs... his fusion canon is much more powerful than godzilla's radioactive fire, plus it'll be hard for godzilla to hit megs (though if he does, its basically over). and no, godzilla doesnt have a good healing factor unless hes near a nuclear power source

Comicbook_kid
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....this is one of the most hilarious threads yet...to think that this would even be a battle!!!!
You think Godzilla is going to have ANY problems at all with Megatron???? He eats guys like this for breakfast...(no pun intended). Godzilla would absorb the nuclear energy fired from his fusion canon, then rip it off of Megatron's arm to pick his teeth with it. Godzilla has faced down mechanical menaces far more threatening than Megatron could ever hope to be...Mecha King Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla, Mechagodzilla II, Mechagodzilla III, Gigan, Super X I, II, III, Megalon, etc...I mean, his enemies list reads like a grocery list. Godzilla's nuclear fire-ray can melt the toughest tanks like ice-cream in July for cryin' out loud...he'd just turn Megatron into a pile of molten slag...

***LONG LIVE THE ONE, TRUE, KING OF THE MONSTERS!!!!***

AJ4LIFE
yey comic kid u rock

long live big g

Kontraz
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....this is one of the most hilarious threads yet...to think that this would even be a battle!!!!
You think Godzilla is going to have ANY problems at all with Megatron???? He eats guys like this for breakfast...(no pun intended). Godzilla would absorb the nuclear energy fired from his fusion canon, then rip it off of Megatron's arm to pick his teeth with it. Godzilla has faced down mechanical menaces far more threatening than Megatron could ever hope to be...Mecha King Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla, Mechagodzilla II, Mechagodzilla III, Gigan, Super X I, II, III, Megalon, etc...I mean, his enemies list reads like a grocery list. Godzilla's nuclear fire-ray can melt the toughest tanks like ice-cream in July for cryin' out loud...he'd just turn Megatron into a pile of molten slag...

***LONG LIVE THE ONE, TRUE, KING OF THE MONSTERS!!!!***

you claim this, yet godzilla was beaten by the fearsome.... MOTHRA BABIES.... and KING KONG... and Mecha Godzilla III beat the shit out of Godzilla both times they fought, and only "allowed" himself to die along with G because it was his son.

also, if you're gonna argue against megatron, dont make sh*t up, like his fusion canon using nuclear power. none of the transformers use nuclear energy. They are far beyond that in technology. The fusion canon draws energy directly from a black hole and fires at off as an energon blast - pure energy, something that even Godzilla is weak to. This thing, not even at full power, is able to destroy entire cities that make new york look like a small suburban town.... in one blast. supposedly, its full power is more than enough to destroy a planet, and then some.

Kontraz
oh... and for some reason, when electrical shocks behind godzilla's ears are enough to send him into a screaming fit of pain and agony, im willing to bet that an energon blast placed in the same spot would do a lot worse

Comicbook_kid
I'm not making anything up about Godzilla or Megatron...if you go to the above link and read on Megatron, this is exactly what his bio states about him...

"His fusion cannon can convert any small amount of matter into large quantities of explosive nuclear energy."

I never said his fusion canon used nuclear power, I said Godzilla would absorb the nuclear energy fired from it. Now, call me crazy, but it says it right there in black and white.

And another thing, Godzilla was NEVER defeated by King Kong. The ending of "King Kong Vs. Godzilla" never clearly depicted a true winner. The ending could be interrpreted as two different ways. All we see is King Kong resurfacing and swimming AWAY after he and Godzilla fall off the ledge into the water. Now, being a bigger G'Fan than King Kong fan, I interpret that as King Kong turning tail and running away because he can't breathe underwater like Godzilla can, and he knew that if he didn't get the hell away from Godzilla, Godzilla would drown him...so, he is swimming away from the fight in the end. For all we know, Godzilla gave him a good beating underwater, and Kong is saying "Screw this...I'm outta here...!!!!" at the end. That's why we see him running away, not because he won the fight.

And the fight with the two baby Mothra larvae, well...that was just plain stupid. Like Godzilla couldn't burn thru the cocoon-webbing around his mouth, or couldn't just pull it off...the only reason Godzilla didn't "win" that battle, was because he was still considered a "bad guy", and the larvae were the "good guys"...so they had to come up with some way for good to triumph over the bad in the end. Normally, Godzilla would've fried both of them, and then swallowed them like a couple of tequila worms.

JOE NUNEZ
If megatron cant take grimlock he cant take godzilla. Godzilla speed blitzes him..lololo....

DigiMark007
no expression

Kontraz
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
If megatron cant take grimlock he cant take godzilla. Godzilla speed blitzes him..lololo....

grimlock has never been able to stand up to megatron. in fact, after grimlock switched to the autobots team in the early cybertronian wars (he started as a 'con) he was embarassed by kup, who mocked him, claiming that grim doesnt listen to anyone, but if megatron asked him to jump, he no doubt replied "how high?" Not to mention Galvatron (meg's later incarnation) is the ONLY of unicron's "guardians" powerful enough to actually force unicron to keep him under direct control

JOE NUNEZ
I REMEmber seeing a fight between grimlock and megatron somewere,cant recall if it was in a comic, or a cartoon but grimlock almost killed megatron.OPTIMUS prime saved megatron from his doom.

spideycarnage
i loved the transformers cartoon lol..i pullin for megatron on this, if his fusion cannon has the ability to shoot nuclear energy it may be enough to take down the king of the monsters. but would nuclear enery have any effect in godzila, im sure the japanees people already tried it lol.

Kontraz
most likely the tune. the dinobots were huge, insanely powerful, and incredibly stupid in the tune. in the comics they were still more powerful than average, and a bit on the arrogent side, but not like in the toon

edit: and yes, in the cartoon and original toy, megatron did use nuclear energy. in the comics, however, he didnt.

Mider
i think i saw a future megatron killing a past one

Kontraz
well, there have been galvatron vs megatron fights...

Mider
i dont see whats so tought about this guy he has a fusion canon and he can fly and is super strong but thats were it ends

JOE NUNEZ
I ALWAYS enjoyed the devastator , dinobot fights.

Mider
meh actually what i said about megatron was just to make someone riled up enough to say all the stuff he could do but in the first page that stuff sounds pretty neat the ability to change any small amount of energy into super destructive power and able to destroy a planet cant believe optimus prime always gets upgrades megatron rarely does doesnt he and they are suprised he loses to optimus prime with all the upgrades i might be thinking of the cartoon (supermode anyone?) If Megatron hits godzilla with EVERYTHING he has since its enough to blow up a planet wont that do to him what imperiex did to doomsday and thus negate his healing factor even though bones have DNA in them so shouldnt they heal but yeah he can pull off a win like that cant he?

grey fox
Grimlock has kinda killed megatron before , it was in a dream sequence. But it freakin badass.

For the first coupe of panels he comments on how the autobots got their asses handed to them by the decepticons and how prime took a grenade to the face. Megatron then appears and grimlock pops up ,slicing Meg's in half.

He then goes on a rampage in dino-mode ripping apart a thundercracker and skywarp. Upon finding a downed Starscream (who whines like the pussy he is) grimlock offers him an honorable death.

Starscream (the sneaky little bastard) reached for meg's fusion cannon while grimlock was talking and rammed the barrel down Grimlocks throat before firing.

As I earlier said , it was bad-ass.

Kontraz
Originally posted by grey fox
Grimlock has kinda killed megatron before , it was in a dream sequence. But it freakin badass.

For the first coupe of panels he comments on how the autobots got their asses handed to them by the decepticons and how prime took a grenade to the face. Megatron then appears and grimlock pops up ,slicing Meg's in half.

He then goes on a rampage in dino-mode ripping apart a thundercracker and skywarp. Upon finding a downed Starscream (who whines like the pussy he is) grimlock offers him an honorable death.

Starscream (the sneaky little bastard) reached for meg's fusion cannon while grimlock was talking and rammed the barrel down Grimlocks throat before firing.

As I earlier said , it was bad-ass.

wow...which comic run was this in...?

grey fox
It was in one of my Transformers annuals .

Kontraz
do you have a preview or images or anything? not that i dont believe you, i just really wanna see this, sounds pretty cool

grey fox
Originally posted by Kontraz
do you have a preview or images or anything? not that i dont believe you, i just really wanna see this, sounds pretty cool

Unfortunately enough i have no scanner , my uncle on the other hand does. In two-three weeks time i shall be going up his way . With enough whining (from my part) i should be able to scan it big grin

Mider
megatron blows the planet up and kills godzilla

VENOMS_SPAWN
zilla steps on him then toasts him and throws him to the bottem of the ocean stick out tongue

VENOMS_SPAWN
i dont want to even talk about megatron after this fight... sick

Mider
how is that gonna happen when he shoots him at full power from space and destroys everything even his bones

VENOMS_SPAWN
zilla will just heal and blast tron

Mider
i dont think he can heal from a blast that can destroy the planet

carnageandvenom
death to megatron godzilla would wipe the floor with him

Rick/Genis
Anyone who thinks Godzilla would lose is Dumb... yeah, I said it... dumb!

AJ4LIFE
i aggree rick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.