ESB Luke Skywalker vs Hanna and Scout (Dark Rendezvous)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revolver Ocelot
Can these two amazing 13 year old Apprentices take down the 20 year old noob Jedi?

Fights on... Bespin, where Luke and Vader fought in ESB.

Fishy
If they are trully amazing like you say, then yes.

darthsith19
ESB Luke is 22, not 20. he beats the Padawans.

Captain REX
Luke loses. The Padawans of the PT era are relatively better than Luke in general.

darthsith19
Luke managed to get a hit in on Vader. Whether he was holding back or not I sitll highly doubt these two could have done that.

Darth Subjekt
granted after he got that hit, vader ended it very quickly, but he still got the hit and managed to survive. I know it wasnt Vaders plan to kill him, but lasted longer than most people would.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
granted after he got that hit, vader ended it very quickly, but he still got the hit and managed to survive. I know it wasnt Vaders plan to kill him, but lasted longer than most people would.

Vader wouldn't want to capture most people, he would want to kill most people.

Revolver Ocelot
But even judging by the choreography, Luke was very, very impressive with a saber for 2 weeks of training.

Granted, he's not as good as the average PTer, but he was still very good.

darthsith19
Scout was weak with the Force. She'd be no competition for Luke. Hanna's a ***** and would go down like a *****.

Revolver Ocelot
Scout is quite physically capable though. And Hanna is very powerful for an Apprentice. Hell, there was a lineup of Masters for her.

kamikz
Can these padawans resist force choke? Luke killed 2 Gammoreans in the matter of seconds with only waving his hand, and Anakin (without barley knowing the power) killed Serra Keto who was one of the most promising students with it. (and she was a jedi knight). So I don't know.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by kamikz
Can these padawans resist force choke? Luke killed 2 Gammoreans in the matter of seconds with only waving his hand, and Anakin (without barley knowing the power) killed Serra Keto who was one of the most promising students with it. (and she was a jedi knight). So I don't know.
Yeah, but we don't know if Luke can do force choke in ESB. He is only shown to be able to do it in ROTJ.

Captain REX
Luke did not kill them, he stunned them. Killing takes longer, regardless of power.

Darth Traya
And anyway, Jedi are trained from youngling stage to resist telekinesis...

darthsith19
Yet ROTS Obi-Wan was unable to block Dooku's.

kamikz
Oh I thought it was ROTJ Luke, well then Luke probably looses.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by darthsith19
Yet ROTS Obi-Wan was unable to block Dooku's.

I think we should disregard that as a mistake. It makes a lot more sense that Jedi would be able to counter Force-kinesis. The novel has a much better version of the 'Anakin & Kenobi vs Dooku' fight.

kamikz
What happened there?

chilled monkey
Originally posted by kamikz
What happened there?

Dooku nailed Kenobi with a wheel kick, then Force-threw him. Being stunned from the kick, Kenobi was unable to block it as he usually would (it was a REALLY strong kick and it landed while he was distracted.)

darthsith19
Originally posted by chilled monkey
I think we should disregard that as a mistake. It makes a lot more sense that Jedi would be able to counter Force-kinesis. The novel has a much better version of the 'Anakin & Kenobi vs Dooku' fight.
No no, a much better assumption would be that Obi-Wan was unable to block it cause Dooku's stronger than he is.

Captain REX
Or he wasn't expecting the attack.

chilled monkey
Those are both very good points. But I still think it works better dramatically to say that normally any Jedi can block/counter such techniques. The way I see it, if it were that easy to choke, levitate etc Jedi, then Sith would be doing it all the time. Plus, it's more 'moral' that the Jedi's own conection to the Force would allow them to negate any attempts to directly attack them through it.

Back on topic, I think Luke could have a tough fight on his hands here. Both Hanna and Scout have been training since childhood, Luke has what, a few weeks of training? Scout's Force-touch is weak, but one thing she can do well is anticipate (she parried a blow from Asajj Ventress) and she is physically adept (as pointed out earlier). Combined with Hanna's Force talents (described as polished, strong and supple), I think they'd have a good chance against a foe who's still coming to grips with his abilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.