JSA vs The Ultimates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
JSA
Mister Terrific
Stargirl
Starman
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Atom Smasher
Black Canary

bios: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Justice_Society_members#Post-Crisis_new_members

The Ultimates
Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Hawkeye
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Giant-Man

bios: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ultimates

Needless to say that all members of the Ultimates are the "ultimate" version of the character. I've picked people who have been JSA members at some point (not necessary the current roster) and all are post crisis .

No prep, fight takes place in an empty city, both sides are bloodlusted.

Dr.Fate
man this is totally not fair. the JSA is the best team in DC but you picked the weakest members. come on half those people on the JSA are street levelers. I mean Ironman and THor could take this team unless the Star people are used at there max potential. now if you gave the JSA Flash and Green Lantern it would be fairer

TheKahn
The problem is that some of the members of the JSA (black Adam, Cap marvel, sentinel, ect) might be able to take out the Ultimates by themselves. erm

Personally I think the JSA could hold their own. They have more flyers, energy manipulators, and a lot more experience on their team (and Mr. Terrific is the JSA's verion of Batman so he may be of considerable use). Add to the fact that Ult. Ironman's armor doesn't seem to be as powerful as his 616 counterpart and Ult. Thor may be simply an insane nurse and I think the team are fairly even. It would be a real challenge but they could win.

Tron
Ultimate Thor's the real deal.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Tron
Ultimate Thor's the real deal.

Most likely, but I still think just having a crazy guy with super powers who thinks he's a god would be a lot more interesting evil face

Dizzle
I agree that the JSA roster would put up a good fight, but the Ultimates take it very solidly. But again, as you said, giving the JSA Black Adam or Sentinel would be even more unfair than it is now...

Marcus4600
Well, the Ultimates did deserve a win. Everybody's been smiting them on these forums lately.

TheKahn
EDIT
Replace Thor with Ult. Nick Fury

Maybe this will even things up a little big grin

Juntai
It could go either way really, depending on how they lined up.

Mr Terrific would devistate Iron Man, given that computers can't lock on him, and he's invisible to them. A couple of tricks with T Spheres and it's over for him.
I'd take Atom Smasher over Giant Man.

I don't understand why a character like Starman came out of Retirement for this, lol. But if I recall, he fought like cosmic guys, and flew around in space and stuff.

The Cosmic Rod manipulates cosmic radiation....allows Starman to fly, and to emit concussive bursts of force, and a variety of other powers.

So basically, there's two cosmics on that JSA team,.

This JSA team can certainly take it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.