Venom/Ult Carnage vs Ult Venom/Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kontraz
two teams, each 1/2 from 616, 1/2 from Ultimate... sworn enemies from different universes fighting side-by-side... who wins?

edit: just to clarify, ult venom is BEFORE absorbing carnage, and ult carnage is with peter controlling him

Kontraz

samishe
Team one wins. Ult Venom sucks.

Marcus4600
I could beat Ultimate Venom. Team one wins. Hell, Venom could take them both himself.

grey fox
Whats with all the Ult venom hate ?

samishe
He just sucks badly!

grey fox
Originally posted by samishe
He just sucks badly!

He wasn't that bad , i think that title has to go to Ultimate Shocker.

samishe
Originally posted by grey fox
He wasn't that bad , i think that title has to go to Ultimate Shocker.

laughing Yeah, comparing to Shocker Venom was fine.

Kontraz
ult venom sucks??? have you guys played the game?!? Bendis said that the game is an official part of the comic story line, and if youve seen what venom can do in there, you might change your minds...

Marcus4600
It's really nothing his 616 counterpart can't do, aside from the jumping. It seems that Ultimate Spidey villains have a case of Hulk envy. Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Venom, geez.

grey fox
Originally posted by Marcus4600
It's really nothing his 616 counterpart can't do, aside from the jumping. It seems that Ultimate Spidey villains have a case of Hulk envy. Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Venom, geez.

But he ATE people!!! . How cool was that , 75% of my kills were randomly hilarious eating mishaps.

Marcus4600
They kinda ripped that idea off the 16 issue Venom series though. The clone went around eating people. His 616 counterpart would tear him limb from limb though. I think that if they re-introduce Eddie Brock with the Venom symbiote, it should be in an Ultimate/616 crossover. It would be one of the most amazing fights ever.

grey fox
They kinda ripped that idea off the 16 issue Venom series though. The clone went around eating people. His 616 counterpart would tear him limb from limb though. I think that if they re-introduce Eddie Brock with the Venom symbiote, it should be in an Ultimate/616 crossover. It would be one of the most amazing fights ever.

But did the clone do it with tentacles !!!

Theirs a fine line between tentacle eat and tentacle rape....

inamilist

If they ever do an ultimate/616 crossover im never reading another marvel book

samishe
Originally posted by Kontraz
ult venom sucks??? have you guys played the game?!? Bendis said that the game is an official part of the comic story line, and if youve seen what venom can do in there, you might change your minds...

Man, i played the game, and ult Venom really SUCKS, just like uluimate spider-man game. Fox is right. 75% of the game Venom eats people.

grey fox
Originally posted by samishe
Man, i played the game, and ult Venom really SUCKS, just like uluimate spider-man game. Fox is right. 75% of the game Venom eats people.

But thats a good thing .

Sparkz
But thats a good thing .

Or its a boring thing

grey fox
Originally posted by Sparkz
Or its a boring thing

Not when you sneak up on an unsuspecting women and eat her.

Sparkz
Not when you sneak up on an unsuspecting women and eat her.

meh I didnt find the game that thrilling, completed it in 3 hours then sold it.

Marcus4600
This is true. I'm gonna go play it right now. To be honest, it is the best game of the series though. The next one needs to be based off the 616 comic. Maybe even have Eddie reintroduced, and use him in story mode! Or even have a 3 character thing of Spidey, Venom, and Toxin.

Sparkz
This is true. I'm gonna go play it right now. To be honest, it is the best game of the series though. The next one needs to be based off the 616 comic. Maybe even have Eddie reintroduced, and use him in story mode! Or even have a 3 character thing of Spidey, Venom, and Toxin.

I think if the combat was better venom wasnt so repetative much longer, and the roaming actuly had something to do it would have been an ok game.

But like you said next game needs to be based on 616 , but needs to be more like Spider-man 2 than ultimate Spider-man the webswinging was so much better, and the freeroaming could do with random super villains aswell now that would be cool.

Marcus4600
It would be cool, but also getting random Avenger help would be cool. Like if you're fighting Morlun, and out of nowhere comes Sentry.

VENOMS_SPAWN
the venoms team and eat carnage brains for lunch evil face

Sparkz
It would be cool, but also getting random Avenger help would be cool. Like if you're fighting Morlun, and out of nowhere comes Sentry.

it'd be cool but kind of pointless of you being there if sentry appeares lol

Marcus4600
Good point. Maybe have Toxin fight Morlun. That would be an amazing fight.

VENOMS_SPAWN
BRAINS......... evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.