Megatron vs Omega Supreme vs Mindless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three giants who wins smokin'

grey fox
Omega Supreme slaps all of these guy's for six.

golem370
I think Mindless Hulk would have a good chance since Omega Supreme is the strongest of the of these Robots and he lifts 300,000 tons where merged Hulk was holding a mountain that weighed 150,000,000,000 tons and he is no where near as strong as Mindless Hulk

Mider
omega supreme is someone im not familar with but i know that megatron has that fusion canon cant that take out the hulk?

bigboygreen
No im thinking nothing can take out the Hulk. Hulk wins this one easily.

grey fox
Originally posted by bigboygreen
No im thinking nothing can take out the Hulk. Hulk wins this one easily.

No , i'm thinking your an annoying fanboy who contributes nothing to this forum. Shut the hell up and take you Hulk fanboyism elsewhere.

S.S
Originally posted by grey fox
No , i'm thinking your an annoying fanboy who contributes nothing to this forum. Shut the hell up and take you Hulk fanboyism elsewhere.
scared

roughrider
Originally posted by golem370
I think Mindless Hulk would have a good chance since Omega Supreme is the strongest of the of these Robots and he lifts 300,000 tons where merged Hulk was holding a mountain that weighed 150,000,000,000 tons and he is no where near as strong as Mindless Hulk

That whole mountain episode is getting taller every passing year. It was dropped on him; he was using leverage to keep it from crushing him and others, Iron Man was helping, and Cap even wedged his shield to help. He was holing it for less than a minute, until they blasted out the side of it.

Despite his great durability, Hulk could likely be killed by a nuclear explosion. He was once thought to have perished in a gamma-bomb detenation, but was teleported out. Both Megatron's nuclear fusion cannon (which can link to a black hole, to fire anti-matter blasts a couple of times) and Omega's plasma cannon have the right firepower to take Hulk down. They also have large size advantage; Hulk has speed and agility to get some shots in, but at the end, Omega Supreme stands tall.

Tassadar

Wow, that was polite, you made yourself look really smart gf roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox
Originally posted by Tassadar
Wow, that was polite, you made yourself look really smart gf roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sarcasm is unnecessary Tassadar , I've noticed this guy in every Hulk thread. He never makes sense and always say's Hulk wins .

He's like Wolverien8888 without the semi-understandable reasoning

Tron

Please, lets not do this today.

roughrider
Is it me, or is a Hulk vs. thread almost always started by a Hulk fanboy, convinced his guy doesn't lose to anyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.