DC Assassin contract completion competition.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spetznaz

AJ4LIFE
bane becaus he can think of ways to kill them and kill them mentually them mentually,

i would go to the plice station with my bodygards and semand pretection for me and my whole family, i dont think this should be in vs but good topic anyway wink

Tshern
Spetznaz, I have to adore your topic. Well done!

And then to the topic itself. My number one pick would definitely be Deathstroke. How could he be stopped in our world? He's capable of planning such a net of ambushes, lies and, most of all, killing that no real world target would be able to survive. I don't believe it would be possible to stop a man who is better in every aspect and has abilities that our humankind doesn't even have.

I don't know too much about DC, but as far as I know Deathstroke is the most capable of the persons on the list. My number two would be Bane, just because I saw him beat up Batman at ease.

My way of surviving from the malicious hands of an assassin would be pretty simple: I would fight back. While travelling around the world and hiding underground I would weave a huge net of lies, reckoning, tailing and such. This net would eventually end up to an attack against the assassin himself.

grey fox
I'd hire deathstroke simply because he's the best at what he does. He has very little loss record and is superhuman ( which usually gives it's user a one up on the average joe ) .

Now if i was going to get 'whacked' by Ds , i would prepare like this.

I would sit myself in a small sophisticated looking room at the end of a 200M corridor , for the first 50 metres their would be a wall of muscle . All armed to the teeth with machine guns , shotguns and uzi's .

The next fifty metres is equipped with a shrapnel mine field , on all walls , floors and doors.

While Ds is overcoming all of these obstacles i'm sitting their re-reading Terry Pratchets 'Going Postal'.

The last 100 metres are the hardest , another barrage of guns . But their machine activated this time , every nook and cranny has a gun barrel poking out of it.

Deathstroke , exhausted and pissed off finally reaches the wooden oak door and kicks it open , stomping forward he spins the chair around so he can look me in the eyes before he kills me.

Unfortunately enough i have already left and what he's staring at is a dummy with a small nuclear weapon (which i obtained through deals with a dirty senator) which then goes off before Wilson can even utter a "..oh shi-".

I'm now flying to las vegas on a plane humming to myself in latin . Crime always pays devil

AJ4LIFE
oh i didnt see deathsroke then i choose him, and to protect my self from him i would tutn to god angel

nice one foxi dont doubt u could do it

willRules
This is a great thread Idea, but why limit it to DC characters?

AJ4LIFE
yeah make it marvel aswell and maybe even image or valiant or 2000 ad, great companies and we do miss valiant dont we rip

spetznaz
Originally posted by willRules

Trying to have thread purity was the main reason. A Marvel one should be coming soon.

Also I was trying to avoid fanboyism .....eg the type where you'll see people chosing a character just because he/she/it is from Marvel (or Dc/Wildstorm for that matter, although that is primarily a Marvel problem).
By having just DC characters the probability of having G(name withheld)70 just selecting a Marvel character based on the sole point of that character being from Marvel is negated.

Anyways, there are a good number Marvel assassins/hitpeople that would make for a great thread.

AJ4LIFE
good point

Marcus4600
Originally posted by willRules

Because Deadpool can't die. He can regenerate from a puddle of goop.

Mider
id choose promethius or deathstroke and maybe that cain guy but i dont know the stuff he can do

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
id choose promethius or deathstroke and maybe that cain guy but i dont know the stuff he can do Cain is the guy who taught Batman and Batgirl.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Because Deadpool can't die. He can regenerate from a puddle of goop.

Deathstroke can't die either..

I would choose Deadshot....This is the real world, and he can use any gun to kill me....All it would take is a sniper from 7972 feet away (the world record)...I wouldn't even see it coming.

I would try to hide in my mansion, but with heat sensors it'd be pointless.

TheKahn
My hiring order:
1. Deathstroke
2. Prometheus -a very close second as Deathstroke has more practical experience in the assassin trade as well as super powers)
3. David Cain -close third but Prometheus ability to download a great deal of knowledge edges him out
4. Chesire
5. Tie -Silver Monkey, Deadshot, & Merlyn -a little too one dimensional
8. Bane - idiot

Safety plan:
A - double the hitman's contract price not to kill me.
B - place a bounty on whoever hired the assassin in hopes that some kind of truce can be negotiated
C - fortify my home as best as possible with dozens of heavily armed soldiers, land mines, multiple electric fenses, camera survalence, multiple excape routes (land and air), and multiple armor plated safe-rooms. While this is hardly a challenge to assassins in comic books, in the real world it should offer the best possible chance of survival.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Deathstroke can't die either..

That's actually debateable. I don't think there has been an instance where Deathstroke has survived the punishment that Deadpool has taken and lived. Like I mentioned before, he's regenerated from a pile of goop, had half his head blown off, and many more. Slade's body recessitated itself, but it's debatable if his head were cut off if he would life through it.

Juntai
Originally posted by Juntai
Cain is the guy who taught Batman and Batgirl.
He also taught Deadshot, btw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.