XP> Picture copies... why does it do this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piggle Humsy
Windows XP
Version 2002

Every time I go into my pictures folder all my pictures have been copied..
last time I logged in there there were about 11 copies of each picture!

I searched around looking in the properties for the folder etc for a box that may be ticked saying 'Every time I open a picture make a copy' or something like that but couldn't find anything... erm

does anyone know why it's doing this and how I can stop it?

I went through the entire folder last time deleting all copies and created a new folder, moved the original pictures into it, then deleted the last folder hoping this would stop it but when I logged in last time each picture had 4 copies! sad

it is really annoying and confusing, and it is taking up alot of room too! miffed

~ Piggle

(sorry if I haven't included enough information, I read the help thread about what to include in the title and post but I didn't know what info was needed fro this problem)

eggmayo
I really have no idea...

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by eggmayo
I really have no idea...

wow really helpful post there.. thanks....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

eggmayo
Sincere apologies, but you know thats why noones replied yet.

Piggle Humsy
well damn them all! fist

laughing out loud

please someone help me.. cry

for the love of god someone stop the madness! wahwah

Piggle Humsy
I can't believe nobody knows how to fix this erm

When I posted this I thought I was going to get a quick reply with a simple fix... sad

shrug

eggmayo
I actually had the same thing with music yesterday.. it was reproducing an Unknown Artist folder on desktop after I ripped it..

Hit_and_Miss
I'm not sure why But I think its cause your using the MY pics Folder...

Move the pics you want to another folder on your c drive... See if it dupes them then...

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I'm not sure why But I think its cause your using the MY pics Folder...

Move the pics you want to another folder on your c drive... See if it dupes them then...

Ok i'll try that.. see what happens... Thanks. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.