Avengers Assemble!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marcus4600
Ever since I've come to the KMC forums, I've been seeing the underdogs get disrespected. I'm talking guys like Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Namor, She-Hulk, and much more getting the end of the shaft. So, I have decided to do one thing, with the backing of Tony Stark and Darkcrawler. It's this. We are now beginning the KMC

http://www.avengersforever.org/wallpaper/800/KD.jpg
AVENGERS!

To join: For the character you will represent, you must prove that you know that character well enough to defend him/her in an argument. Whenever you ask to join, someone will try to get to you and quiz your knowledge of that character. For Tony Stark, he is:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b6/IM78.jpg/403px-IM78.jpg
Iron Man, The Golden Avenger

Darkcrawler, well, you probably guessed it.
http://serendipityartsales.com/images/west/Namor.JPG
Namor. IMPERIUS REX!

As for me, I am a soldier, and I am a leader. I am 100% Patriot I am

Captain Americahttp://www.zaldiva.com/images/TSHIRTS/CAPTAINAMERICA/captainamerica_XI_tshirt_pic1a.jpg

King KAM
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Ever since I've come to the KMC forums, I've been seeing the underdogs get disrespected. I'm talking guys like Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Namor, She-Hulk, and much more getting the end of the shaft. So, I have decided to do one thing, with the backing of Tony Stark and Darkcrawler. It's this. We are now beginning the KMC

http://www.avengersforever.org/wallpaper/800/KD.jpg
AVENGERS!

To join: For the character you will represent, you must prove that you know that character well enough to defend him/her in an argument. Whenever you ask to join, someone will try to get to you and quiz your knowledge of that character. For Tony Stark, he is:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b6/IM78.jpg/403px-IM78.jpg
Iron Man, The Golden Avenger

Darkcrawler, well, you probably guessed it.
http://serendipityartsales.com/images/west/Namor.JPG
Namor. IMPERIUS REX!

As for me, I am a soldier, and I am a leader. I am 100% Patriot I am

Captain Americahttp://www.zaldiva.com/images/TSHIRTS/CAPTAINAMERICA/captainamerica_XI_tshirt_pic1a.jpg number one, everyone knows that im captain america around here, and number 2......this is lame

Marcus4600
Why is this lame?

Also, if you want cap, I can always take Thor. That's IF you join.

thesilverspider
laughing out loud

Marcus4600
spam_laser

DarkCrawler
KMC Avengers!

Comparing the ruthless and cool character types of Authority with ridicolous powerlevels of JLA!

We will be unstoppable.

DigiMark007
*turns KMC Avengers into Calvin Klein's 'Just For Men'*

...the originals are the best. Now everyone just wants to jump on the join-a-group bandwagon. Though they have DC, so they might be able to travel in style if he makes them sigs....unlike the JLA, who has circa half the forum but still not one decent sigmaker. laughing out loud

Marcus4600
Hey, that's always been that advantage of the Avengers. The better style. Not many Avengers wear underwear outside thier pants. However, I have changed my mind about which hero I shall represent. Stand the back all!
http://www.samruby.com/Heroes/Thor/ThorSmall.gif
The mighty THOR hast arrived!

AJ4LIFE
i want thor i know lots of information about him,
can i be him then

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by DigiMark007

...the originals are the best. Now everyone just wants to jump on the join-a-group bandwagon. Though they have DC, so they might be able to travel in style if he makes them sigs....unlike the JLA, who has circa half the forum but still not one decent sigmaker. laughing out loud

shifty

AJ4LIFE
so wat about it can i be

DarkCrawler
I thought Marcus had him already...

AJ4LIFE
he does but he told me i should choose different person so i chose hercerles, i know alot about him aswell, but not the most recent stuff, i havent read a comic of his for ages but i still remember older stuff like from 2 or 3 years ago

Marcus4600
I'll go ahead and do the quizzing then. Expect it over a PM

AJ4LIFE
ok thanks

H. S. 6
blink

AJ4LIFE
damn i dont know all this stuff in detail i forgot everything, ills end u those couple of answers that i have embarrasment

dman2008

mad

Marcus4600
Ladies and Gentleman, we now have our fourth member! The strongest Demigod alive, Hercules! (AJ4Life passed the test).

That's right. Earth's Mightiest Heroes! Not only are we awesome, we've got style too, as Digi said.

Marcus4600
For those who want to join, here's a good list of people:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Avengers_members

dman2008
evil face

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
KMC Avengers!

Comparing the ruthless and cool character types of Authority with ridicolous powerlevels of JLA!

We will be unstoppable.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

DC although we are sometimes like oil and water.

Mostly because of your enability to except The THINGs superiority to Namor... But i'll agree to put that a side if you do... laughing

JK...

It's a perfect fit.

A YING to A YANG...

I am glad to have you as a comrade in this Avengers forum, for few have the pure knowledge and scanability that THE DREADED DARKCRAWLER has.

And you Sir Marcus4600 i would indeed like to thank you for your invation into this great and unparalleled house of POWER... MIGHT... GILE... and STYLE.

You also are a more than worthy teammate (although you've switched characters a couple times) wink You were such a gracious teammate you allowed another to take your 1st chosen character. I bow to you Sir... And i present you with a "Miller Highlife" because you Sir have earned it.

Mr. AJ4LIFE the most recent addition to our fiercesome forcesome... It is under your watch you Herculian poster among poster-posers that we shall become an even more powerful unit to fight all things JLA and to help us to never forget the ELITEST blood that runs through the viens of...

THE EARTH'S MIGHTIEST HEROES.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by dman2008
evil face

Isn't Yahman banned? evil face

Anyway, back to Avengers stuff. I've also invited Captain Stoic to join the ranks. No word back yet though.

olympian
Yahman was banned?

Marcus4600
His status says restricted. Olympian, would you be interested?

Hit and Run
This seems interesting. Maybe I'll join as well.
I think I'd be Quicksilver.

But just what does 'PM' mean anyway?

Marcus4600
Private message.

Hack Benjamin
Despite how I'm currently in the justice league as Booster Gold, I'd enjoy testing my comic book knowledge and try to join your Avenger ranks! (The only team I refuse to join is those losers The Authority. stick out tongue )

I'll nominate myself as Swordsman! evil face
(Surprinsingly, Marvel has very few human heroes..)

Black Adam
Originally posted by olympian
Yahman was banned?
anyone know why he was banned in the first place?

Disappear
wasn't the swordsman just an honorary member?

anyway, if you'd be so kind, i wouldn't mind throwing on a vibranium suit and joining the ranks as the black panther.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Hack Benjamin
Despite how I'm currently in the justice league as Booster Gold, I'd enjoy testing my comic book knowledge and try to join your Avenger ranks! (The only team I refuse to join is those losers The Authority. stick out tongue )

(Surprinsingly, Marvel has very few human heroes..) '

No dual membership.

Anyway, I don't know much about Black Panther, Dissapear, so someone else will have to quiz you on him.

dman2008

no hack don't join the dark side no

your too good for them

Scoobless

Captain america
Bucky
Hawkeye
Union Jack
Falcon
Iron Man
War Machine
MACH 5 (or whatever number he's on now)
The Fixer
Blizzard
Nick Fury
Citizen V
Baron Zemo (???)
Vindicator
Guardian
Shang Chi
Iron Fist
Moon Knight
Night Thrasher
Turbo
Black Widow
Taskmaster
Punisher
DareDevil
Elektra
Silver Sable
Quasar
Black Panther
Dr Strange
Shaman
Patriot
Stingray

There's more.... but i can't think of them right now

DraconaInVolata
Sounds awesome... I'll take the quiz for Scarlet Witch

Disappear
but not too many of them count as true avengers. unless, you know, we're going somewhat outside the official circle of avengers, in which case i might want to re-think my position.

Marcus4600
He was just listing Human Heroes. There are some good human ones though. BTW, I'm making the Scarlet Witch test now.

Scoobless
i'll take a few of the tests as well..... tomorrow

Marcus4600

DraconaInVolata

Marcus4600
Also, CaptainStoic has now joined the Ranks. He aced his test with flying colors, or in this case, swinging colors, and Spider-Man!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/28/Spider-Man_new.JPG

Marcus4600
My Fiancee also aced her test, and she is now

The Scarlet Witch
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/costume/sw-bigcostume6.jpg
droolio

Just don't go crazy and re-write reality.

DraconaInVolata
I love you... but you are such a dork. rofl. and as far as rewriting reality... *grins evilly*

Disappear
if it helps the testing process any, i'll opt to take the dead marksman in the purple suit. if it helps.

Marcus4600
oh wow. Naw. Let me do some research on Black Panther, then I'll get back to you.

Stand thee back all, whist Mighty Mjolnir doth open a passage to the Internet!

DraconaInVolata
If anyone in this group wants sigs, and you like the ones I've made (check mine and Marcus4600's), drop me a private message.

AJ4LIFE
Ladies and Gentleman, we now have our fourth member! The strongest Demigod alive, Hercules! (AJ4Life passed the test).

That's right. Earth's Mightiest Heroes! Not only are we awesome, we've got style too, as Digi said.

stand back all hercules arived, Happy Dance Happy Dance

AJ4LIFE
My Fiancee also aced her test, and she is now

The Scarlet Witch
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/costume/sw-bigcostume6.jpg
droolio

Just don't go crazy and re-write reality.

hello marcus fiance, marcas is she good at comics

Marcus4600
She learned from me, so she's getting there.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Black Adam
anyone know why he was banned in the first place?

He got into a LOT of fights with people just for fun. I guess the mods just got tired.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
I love you... but you are such a dork. rofl. and as far as rewriting reality... *grins evilly*

Another analogy for the pot calling the kettle black:

Someone coming onto a comic book forum and calling another person a "dork"

laughing out loud

Spideys Sister
I wanna Join!!!!eek! I may be a chic but I wanna be like Spidey himself! A F***ing avenger!

DarkCrawler
Our ranks are growing every day...shifty

Anyone want matching sigs?

Marcus4600
We may get another today. Spidey's Sister, you gotta find yourself a good female Avenger, and then I'll test you. I've gotta come up with a quiz on Quicksilver right quick.

Hit and Run
Sexist! Who says she can't be guy if she wants? stick out tongue

But there are some good female Avengers. Here are some I can think of at the top of my head:

She-Hulk
Warbird
Photon
Wasp
Tigra
Firestar
Firebird
Silverclaw
Spider-Woman
Mantis (I think)

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Hit and Run
Sexist! Who says she can't be guy if she wants? stick out tongue

But there are some good female Avengers. Here are some I can think of at the top of my head:

She-Hulk
Warbird
Photon
Wasp
Tigra
Firestar
Firebird
Silverclaw
Spider-Woman
Mantis (I think) eek! I could be a woman!? I want to be Mockingbird! I WANT TO BE MOCKINGBIRD!!!

stick out tongue

Marcus4600
I don't think I want a Wolverine until we've filled up all the spots though. Eeep.

Wolvernie is teh best he hsa teh clawz and teh skeliton of amidantium1

DraconaInVolata
lol. yes scoobless, the pot called the kettle black. lol. But I call him that all the time, it's my revenge for him simply calling me 'woman'. lol.

and now... *goes to rewrite reality and make Darkcrawler a woman* stick out tongue

Marcus4600
Hit and Run aced his quiz, and now has joined as Quicksilver! Be careful of Magneto though. We kinda stole his kids.
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/images/b/ba/Quicksilver.jpg

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
lol. yes scoobless, the pot called the kettle black. lol. But I call him that all the time, it's my revenge for him simply calling me 'woman'. lol.

and now... *goes to rewrite reality and make Darkcrawler a woman* stick out tongue

I'm finally pretty...cry

Marcus4600
laughing laughing out loud lol

DraconaInVolata
I'm finally pretty...cry

Yes you are. big grin *hands him dress, make-up, high-heeled shoes,... (can i stop now this list will be way too long)*

:P

Hit and Run
I'm finally pretty...cry
YOU GO GIRL! thumbsup

Marcus4600
So, we've got 7 Members so far.
Thor - ME
Iron man - Tony Stark
Namor - Darkcrawler
Quicksilver - Hit and Run
Spider-Man - CaptainStoic
Scarlet Witch - DraconainVolata
Hercules - AJ4Life

Scoobless
*KMC Authority recruits Ultron, Kang and the Masters of Evil*

evil face

Marcus4600
Kang didn't work too well on Thor last time. no

Marcus4600
Ladies and Gents, in our best test showing yet, we now have member number 8! Dissapear aced his quiz with the best answers I've been given yet! He now is our
http://www.samruby.com/Heroes/BlackPanther/BlackPanther13.gif
Black Panther!

If anyone needs sigs and such, PM DraconainVolata or DarkCrawler. They'll fix you up.

Disappear
stop, you're making me blush.

Rewmac

...the originals are the best. Now everyone just wants to jump on the join-a-group bandwagon. Though they have DC, so they might be able to travel in style if he makes them sigs....unlike the JLA, who has circa half the forum but still not one decent sigmaker. laughing out loud He-he-he I got the sigmaker from your advice big grinbig grinbig grin rock Still....I just can't use it properly...

I'd like the idea to join, since I started to like Avengers and the others, but my loyality to DC and JLA-KMC won't let me....rocklaughing

Marcus4600
Didn't the JLAKMC vote end up with the JLAKMC disbanding?

Scoobless
Who cares... the JLAKMC was nothing more than a puppet organisation controlled by Power Rangers fanboys

DigiMark007
So, we've got 7 Members so far.
Thor - ME
Iron man - Tony Stark
Namor - Darkcrawler
Quicksilver - Hit and Run
Spider-Man - CaptainStoic
Scarlet Witch - DraconainVolata
Hercules - AJ4Life

Bah! We know there's only one true Spider-Man expert on these forums. And I'd bet on Scoob in the IM department as well.

...On a side note, I've heard through the grape-vine that the JLA is trying to recruit H.S.6. If he joins, between him, myself, and DC, the 3 best comic sig-makers will be on opposing groups (unfortunately, I'd have to defer, however slightly, to HS6, but we're at least comparable). Should be fun. wink

Tony Stark
Bah! We know there's only one true Spider-Man expert on these forums. And I'd bet on Scoob in the IM department as well.

...On a side note, I've heard through the grape-vine that the JLA is trying to recruit H.S.6. If he joins, between him, myself, and DC, the 3 best comic sig-makers will be on opposing groups (unfortunately, I'd have to defer, however slightly, to HS6, but we're at least comparable). Should be fun. wink

And I'd bet on Scoob in the IM department as well.

confused

Hey now...

Marcus4600
I always figured H.S.6 to be more for a lone wolf sort of thing, rather than groups. Bah, the JLA already lost half their founding members. We're nice guys, I think.

hoorayforpeepee
hm. somebody write me up a jack of hearts quiz!

Marcus4600
Anyone around here know alot about Jack of Hearts? I honestly don't.

Disappear
next to nothing, except that he's dead twice over.

hoorayforpeepee
if this person is theoretically authoritative enough to quiz me wouldn't they be the more worthy member?

DraconaInVolata
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
if this person is theoretically authoritative enough to quiz me wouldn't they be the more worthy member?
perhaps, but i think this is more of a first come first serve type basis. lol. Not to mention, someone could probably look up a bunch of information, make the quiz, give it to ya, and then you'd still know more than they would by the end of it. lol.

Marcus4600
Anyone with the knowledge in this group is authoritive enough to quiz you. I'll do some research, and see if I can come up with something.

Blair Wind
evil face more chaos.........

AJ4LIFE
ive got a book about him from a couple of years ago but i got no scanner
sorry, someone should make some new topics for us, characters that the autority will defend

Marcus4600
Personally, I don't care much about the Authority. They're cool. It's just the fanboys and the spleedbitzing that's got me up in arms. There's a lot of junk that gets put in the threads that's just stupid. Slade beating Ben Grimm? Slade beating Venom? At one point or another, we're gonna get Slade vs Doctor Strange, and someone's gonna say that Slade would win. It's just ridiculous.

AJ4LIFE
fox is is nice though hes my freind, but they can be fanboys at times except fox, look at my main man against hulk

Marcus4600
Herc rules. Oh, AJ, do you want someone to make you a new sig? There's a few ideas I had rolling around to include Batman in the whole thing.

AJ4LIFE
look

AJ4LIFE
look

yes please marcas with the sig thing

AJ4LIFE
again

AJ4LIFE
hes the man

Marcus4600
Alright, I'll see if my fiancee would like to do it. I thought of something like: Batman is Hercules Approved! or something to that degree.

AJ4LIFE
yeah cool

Marcus4600
Night folks. I'm done debating for the night, becaue I feel like I've been talking to brick walls. If someone wouldn't mind, I could use a little backup on the Slade vs Venom thread. I just had to re-post all of my facts just to say I'm not a liar to a little kid. I'm drained.

AJ4LIFE
good night/morning im in school but ill try to help on there

CaptainStoic
Uhmm! AJ Hercules got stomped in that fight with the Hulk, I know that you know this as you have the book, when I saw what Hulk did to him I was shocked I thought Herc was a bit stronger than that.... and Marcus we all know that Venom would put Slade in a coffin.

CaptainStoic
By the way Marcus you wouldn't be talking about good old Mider would you? LMAO!

Marcus4600
Still, Herc had a good showing folks. Even the best lose sometimes.

AJ4LIFE
hay i know he lost but i put it on there becasue he is doing so well when hes mortal, i have other fights but i was very impreesed, do u have scans of the rest of fight then cause i dont have a scanner or anything

Rewmac
Can I join?? As one of the Ultimate characters??

Marcus4600
No dual membership!

Rewmac
so if I'm out of JLAKMC, then?

Spideys Sister
Was Spidergirl an Avenger? I don't know too much about her I'm an Ultimate Spidey expert. embarrasment

Rewmac
No I don't think so. At least not in the current comics. And in the old ones I don't know, but I never heard that she was part of it.

Spideys Sister
Can't I take the quiz for spidey and be Spider-woman ( Title doesn't fit me but...)

DraconaInVolata
Spidergirl wasn't an avenger http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spidergirl

also see... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Avengers_members

Although I think the last link was put up early on in this thread by marcus4600.

DarkCrawler
Spider-Woman is free still...she's fine.

Rewmac
I know Thor is already gone, but what about Ultimate Thor??? He is my favourite....Please allow me to represent him...He gets so low respect though....

hoorayforpeepee
bah. is there such a thing as a default expert?

...i admit, jack of hearts is kinda lame.

AJ4LIFE
let him in marcus hes my freind, i can voutch for him and u know u can trust me ive known u on here for a while now

hay has anyone got any flash fights to add to my collection especially against quiksilver

Rewmac
Not against Quicksilver but you I'm the man for these kinda stuff big grinbig grinbig grin

Rewmac
Sorry, I got vs. Quicksilver fight...

Marcus4600
I still don't get the Quicksilver vs Flash fight. It's like having a Volkswagon Beetle race a Ferrari Testarosa. It just doesn't work.

Rewmac
Here it goes :

http://img454.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mvsdc00226hun2mn.jpg

http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mvsdc00227hun7ed.jpg

http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mvsdc00228hun3dz.jpg

Don't try to read it...It's in hungarian big grinbig grin

AJ4LIFE
thanks choose another avenger like worlverine or somthing

samishe
I want to be Venom!

Rewmac
All the good guys wanna be in, then please let me in with Ultimate Thor, samishe, we gotta fight along side buddy... Just like in Juggy threads big grin

AJ4LIFE
hes my good freind so i tolf him to join but he cant choose venom i dont think

Rewmac
I think we can upgrade the Avengers for a good team big grinbig grinbig grin

samishe
Originally posted by Rewmac
I think we can upgrade the Avengers for a good team big grinbig grinbig grin

Guys, i'm cofused. sad

Couldn't i choose Venom and to be on your side at the same time?

AJ4LIFE
i dont think so i was not informed so just choose avengrs u fools

samishe
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
i dont think so i was not informed so just choose avengrs u fools

I want Venoooooooooom!!!crybaby

stick out tongue

AJ4LIFE
NO mad mad mad mad

Rewmac
Originally posted by samishe
Guys, i'm cofused. sad

Couldn't i choose Venom and to be on your side at the same time? It would be good, but even I don't if I can join with Ultimate Thor....But I hope we can both join and kick a lot of ass, and make good forum buddies big grin

samishe
NO mad mad mad mad

Ok... sad

samishe
It would be good, but even I don't if I can join with Ultimate Thor....But I hope we can both join and kick a lot of ass, and make good forum buddies big grin

We would buddy wink

AJ4LIFE
hellooooooooo wat about me im yor freind aswell sam yor BEST aparently so how about showing me a bit of love bawling
i am really upset, now about some more fights u to confused

Rewmac
We got love for you AJ....Don't worry.... big grinbig grinbig grin

samishe
hellooooooooo wat about me im yor freind aswell sam yor BEST aparently so how about showing me a bit of love bawling
i am really upset, now about some more fights u to confused

Man, you know you're my friend! wink drunk

Rewmac
AJ what about the Thor vs. Supe scans?

AJ4LIFE
I LOVE U TO BOYS
ill post them on scans of fights if fits

just click on pic so its big and save pic and just put them all in one folder

Rewmac
Just don't sound too gay man, let's be friends...Not more.... big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

AJ4LIFE
im joking roll eyes (sarcastic) ...........

or am i shifty

samishe
Damn dudes! You both are so funny laughing

Knightfall93
Can I beWolverine/ Beast/ Spidey/ quicksilver. i dont mind which... but they're the ones I can answer for!

samishe
I want Venom, he is a good guy from some point of view.

Rewmac
Eddie went good in some ways he was a bit brutal but he was good....

DarkCrawler
But I don't think he was ever Avenger, was he?

DarkCrawler
evil face

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9459/kmcavengers1kopio5le.gif
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9459/kmcavengers1kopio5le.gif

AJ4LIFE
thats wat i said but he keep on wanting to be him

Rewmac
Venom was never an Avenger but here on KMC he can be....

AJ4LIFE
but thats taking away the whole piont of making it avengers roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rewmac
Maybe or maybe not??? You could ask the same question for Ultimates and The New Avengers, not only Classic is good big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

DarkCrawler
I think here is pretty definitive list of people you can choose...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Avengers_members

AJ4LIFE
ultimates arent avengers but u will find that anyone whos been in ultimates has been in avengers it can be any avenger from any time so it HAS to be a avenger
hay can u scan those flash avs quiksilver fights again, have u ot any more apart from the one u showed me, send them to me again please i cant rememnber at i done ith other one

Rewmac
True in someways, but Ultimate Spiderman isn't Spiderman then?? Ultimates is just the Ultimate Universe version of Avengers. Like Ultimate Venom is completely different than the normal Venom.

Disappear
he's still a thor. we've got a thor. we don't need two thors. we don't need venom, either, considering he's the antithesis of one of our current avengers.

there's a huge list of people to choose from. just searching that wikipedia list, i'd been torn between a good four characters before settling on t'challa. i'm sure you can find someone you like.

also, DC, i'm quite enjoying that sig. i think the idea of matching sigs is hardly a bad one, so if you're up to it, go right ahead.

Rewmac
Then it's settled....

Tony Stark
Then it's settled....

confused

The list is very long...

616 ONLY...

And anyone who has ever been an actual honorary member...

That's it...

There is still many to choose from.

If you are worthy of admittance and your character has not been taken we will welcome you to EARTH'S MIGHTIEST HEROES.

big grin

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Can I beWolverine/ Beast/ Spidey/ quicksilver. i dont mind which... but they're the ones I can answer for!

No way. You go around trolling respect threads. That's just not cool. We're here for the underdogs, not to give them crap.

Originally posted by samishe
I want to be Venom!

No. Venom was never an Avenger. He never even joined a group. If you wanna represent the Lethal Protector, it's best to stay a lone wolf.

Marcus4600
We don't have a Vision, a Wonderman, and a lot more prominent Avengers in there. The list is huge guys. Hell, we could even use a War Machine! Moon Knight was an Avenger (I'm counting West Coast folks) There's so many to choose from! Rewmac, if you want someone Uber, why don't you go with Sentry?

btw folks, we're waiting on someone who's a Wolverine expert, not a wolverine fan.

Disappear
the only thing worthwhile about that picture, stark, is that t'challa's only slightly more prominent than wolverine. poo on it for everything else, though. ****in' tigra. you see her before you see the BP? BULLshit. grrr.

what of avenger affiliates? i'd be interested to see a nick fury join up, if he's eligible.

AJ4LIFE
has he ever been in avengers

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>