Pregnancy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

howaboutno
I'm scared to death
I take birth conrol, but i've always had a problem remembering to take pills, and i forget sometimes. I usually take it later that day or take two the next day
My boyfriend and i have sex with condoms.
I just got off my period, the problem is, according to my birth control, it wasn't supposed to start for 2 more weeks.
The day that I started was one day I had forgotten to take the pills
I thought maybe the irregularity in the pills may have started my period
Then I read on the internet that sometimes you could have something similar to a period when the egg is being fertilized or something like that.
Does this mean I'm pregnant?
I can't handle a baby right now. I hope I'm not... I'm scared to death.
I haven't been sick, haven't been eating more or craving weird foods, using the bathroom more, having unusal cramps, or anything
am i pregnant?
I can't talk to my parents they will freak
I'm in college without a car so i dont have a way to a drug store to get a test...
please someone help me... please.

Bloigen
Yep, you're pregnant.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Bloigen
Yep, you're pregnant. thats more than seven words blink

Lana
I think you should ask a doctor, not the people who post on a movie message board.

Vinny Valentine
Oh crap girl you are pregnant?! I'm never seeing you again! *Hides in Commando Queens House* whistle

JacopeX
Originally posted by howaboutno
I'm scared to death
I take birth conrol, but i've always had a problem remembering to take pills, and i forget sometimes. I usually take it later that day or take two the next day
My boyfriend and i have sex with condoms.
I just got off my period, the problem is, according to my birth control, it wasn't supposed to start for 2 more weeks.
The day that I started was one day I had forgotten to take the pills
I thought maybe the irregularity in the pills may have started my period
Then I read on the internet that sometimes you could have something similar to a period when the egg is being fertilized or something like that.
Does this mean I'm pregnant?
I can't handle a baby right now. I hope I'm not... I'm scared to death.
I haven't been sick, haven't been eating more or craving weird foods, using the bathroom more, having unusal cramps, or anything
am i pregnant?
I can't talk to my parents they will freak
I'm in college without a car so i dont have a way to a drug store to get a test...
please someone help me... please. First of all, im sorry

Second, you should worry when you feel the side affects. There might be possibilities that you might be prgnant but usually, it take more then one sexual intercourse between Partners. I dont think once is enough to get you pregnant right.

BackFire
Originally posted by Lana
I think you should ask a doctor, not the people who post on a movie message board.

She speaks the truth.

Either way, good luck.

Lana
Originally posted by JacopeX
First of all, im sorry

Second, you should worry when you feel the side affects. There might be possibilities that you might be prgnant but usually, it take more then one sexual intercourse between Partners. I dont think once is enough to get you pregnant right.

It is.

And if you're away at college, go to the health center, they can do a test there usually.

melinda_warren
if shes worried she's going to tell people she knows and thinks might help her, if she wants to ask us don't judge her. shes obviously upset and i can imagine how worried she must be.

my advice is, get your bf or someone you trust you get you to a drug store you have to be sure. other than that, stay calm and don't do anything stupid.

Spawn_Master
First of all, im sorry

Second, you should worry when you feel the side affects. There might be possibilities that you might be prgnant but usually, it take more then one sexual intercourse between Partners. I dont think once is enough to get you pregnant right. Wow, that sounded like the first non gansta thing you said at all on these forums! eek!

Not to be offensive ninja

Vinny Valentine
I think you should talk to your parent's, they would most likely help you the best, even if they do get mad erm

JacopeX
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
Wow, that sounded like the first non gansta thing you said at all on these forums! eek!

Not to be offensive ninja cuz i have friends that are goin through this problem. So im bein serious

Spawn_Master
cuz i have friends that are goin through this problem. So im bein serious Good raver

Bloigen
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
thats more than seven words blink

I just read those words.

JacopeX
Good raver iight

Lana
Originally posted by melinda_warren
if shes worried she's going to tell people she knows and thinks might help her, if she wants to ask us don't judge her. shes obviously upset and i can imagine how worried she must be.

my advice is, get your bf or someone you trust you get you to a drug store you have to be sure. other than that, stay calm and don't do anything stupid.

No one's judging her....just pointing out that this forum is not the best place to ask for help. None of us CAN help her.

Spawn_Master
iight Fo shizzle raver

howaboutno
I'm just trying to get any help i can get... I'm scared shitless idk what to do

to the person above, i really can't go to my parents right now. because if it turned out I wasn't, they would never trust me again, and I don't wanna risk it if it turns out i'm not

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Bloigen
I just read those words. i see no expression

JacopeX

to the person above, i really can't go to my parents right now. because if it turned out I wasn't, they would never trust me again, and I don't wanna risk it if it turns out i'm not Yea, i wouldnt tell my parents if i were you.

Fo shizzle raver No...

Lana

to the person above, i really can't go to my parents right now. because if it turned out I wasn't, they would never trust me again, and I don't wanna risk it if it turns out i'm not

Get a friend or someone you trust to take you to the doctor, or go to your school's health center. It's the only way you'll be able to know for sure.

Good luck.

Revernd Maynard

to the person above, i really can't go to my parents right now. because if it turned out I wasn't, they would never trust me again, and I don't wanna risk it if it turns out i'm not Peers, teachers, people that you know on a personal basis

not these sickos on a forum

*looks at bloigen*

we cant be trusted, except for the mods

and even they're crazy

*looks at lana*

JacopeX
But listen i have a question for you, What would you do if you were pregnant? Im wonderin since its somethin you should know if youre this worried. Its alright if you dont know.

KharmaDog
Quick question, how old are you? I ask this because you seem very concerned regarding your parents trust in you, but they are most likely the people who can offer the most help.

If they stop trusting you, then you accept that you made a mistake and try to earn their trust back.

I would avoid trusting people (most of whom are too young to realize the consequences of their never mind your actions) on a movie forum.

howaboutno
I'm 18. I'm a freshman in college, which my parents are paying for. if i'm pregnant and i keep it, there will be no college for me. I wont be able to live my dream. I've ****ed everything up

KharmaDog
I'm 18. I'm a freshman in college, which my parents are paying for. if i'm pregnant and i keep it, there will be no college for me. I wont be able to live my dream. I've ****ed everything up

Many girls that have children attend college after they've had a child.

I had a friend who's father was left to take care of him when he was 16 years old. With no help from his family the guy not only raised his son by himself but is now a nuero surgeon in one of Canada's best hospitals.

Not to be preachy, but perhaps others can learn from your experience. Sex, as great as it is, can have serious reprocutions. You better be prepaired for the responsibilty if you are going to choose to engage in such acts.

Bloigen
laughing out loud

I just noticed her name.

melinda_warren

you made a mistake. your going to have to deal with the consequences. i've learnt that resently, and it sucks. but you have alot of peoples surport. if you need someone to talk to. just pm and i'll get back to you soon as i can. try not to worry.

JacopeX
I Agree wit MW

KharmaDog
Originally posted by melinda_warren
you made a mistake. your going to have to deal with the consequences. i've learnt that resently, and it sucks. but you have alot of peoples surport. if you need someone to talk to. just pm and i'll get back to you soon as i can. try not to worry.

melinda_warren , as good as your intentions are, I would suggest that you personally stay out of the situation and let her take care of it with the current support structure that is available to her in her real life as opposed to those online.

You are not trained to handle or completely aware of the situation or options available to her and could possible make the situation worse.

As honourable as you intentions are, you may end up complicating the situation.

howaboutno
Well i called health services at my college and told the nurse the situation.
she said it's pretty unlikely that i am
so that made me feel a lot better
I'm going to take a preg test tomorrow there
even tho it probably wont show up this early anyways.
it made me feel a lot better...

howaboutno
I'm still scared tho...

sithsaber408
I'm still scared tho...

Other than the discomfort, and not having your period, have you noticed any other signs?

My wife is sometimes irregular (don't know what your cycle is) and has gone 6 weeks without a period before, but hasn't been pregnant.

howaboutno
see it's not that i didn't have my period, it's that i had it 2 weeks early...
i heard that could mean i'm getting prego... but i think i'm not
i'm not showing any other signs
it would be too early to anyways

sithsaber408
it would be too early to anyways

Yeah, sometimes it can just be irregular.

If you aren't feeling any other symptoms, then chill out.

If you don't have your next period in 4-5 weeks from now, then you should be concerned.

Until then, you and your boyfriend should use both comdoms and the pill if you choose to have sex.

(though I know my sister-in-law had one of her 3 daughters that way, rare, but it still happens.)

howaboutno
yeah, i'm at school i wont even get to see him for like 3 more weeks... so none for me for a while anyways...
but we do anyways
we always use condoms
cuz i can't remember my dang pill

K.Diddy

smile I wouldn't panic too much about it, the same thing happened to my ex girlfriend (dont know what brand of pills) but she was taking something to not get pregnant anyway laughing out loud and yeah,same thing happened and it was just because of the pills and I dont think she was taking them all the time either smile

K.Diddy
yeah, i'm at school i wont even get to see him for like 3 more weeks... so none for me for a while anyways...
but we do anyways
we always use condoms
cuz i can't remember my dang pill

Condoms can break,it's rare but it does happen,also sperm can still come out of your boyfriend before he actually ''Ejaculates''
smile

shaber
You really need a doctor's opinion girl.

Syren
She's taking a test today, right?

Storm
it would be too early to anyways Blood tests can pick up hCG earlier in a pregnancy than urine tests can.
A quantitative blood test measures the exact amount of hCG in the blood. This means it can pick up very small amounts of hCG, making it a very accurate test.

Since you have to question yourself whether you have taken the pill or not, I' d advice you to talk to your health care provider about the other hormonal contraceptive options available. For example the hormonal contraceptive ring or a hormonal implant.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

howaboutno
For everyone who was paying attention to this one...
I'm not
I went and got tested
and I'm not...
Thanks to the people who were nice to me
and :P to everyone else smile just kidding smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.