Batman and Wolverine vs. Captain America and Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Fight is at night in the middle of a forest. Who wins?

Black Adam
prep?

batdude123
No prep. But Batman just happened to be carrying a little more than usual in his belt.

Black Adam
Originally posted by batdude123
No prep. But Batman just happened to be carrying a little more than usual in his belt.

like what?

batdude123
Sonics, grenades, exploding batarangs, electric batarangs, grapple gun, stun gasses, and regualr batarangs.

batdude123
^ Does that answer your question?

batdude123
I think Logan and Bruce take this fight.

braz
o0o0
wow, now this is a really cool fight here. big grin

but....is it at night or no?

batdude123
Yes, it is at night. You'd think that'd give the advantage to Batman, right? But with Sabretooths senses, I doubt he could sneek up on him. Maybe Captain America though.

braz
true, true, wow this is a really close fight im gunna have to think about this 1...and one other ?, sabretooth has an admantium skeleton like wolverine, correct? and what is his strength level 2 tons, 4 tons?

batdude123
Originally posted by braz
true, true, wow this is a really close fight im gunna have to think about this 1...and one other ?, sabretooth has an admantium skeleton like wolverine, correct? and what is his strength level 2 tons, 4 tons?

I believe he is a class 4, but I'm not completely sure.

braz
and the skeleton?

batdude123
and the skeleton?

Are you talking about if the version in this fight of Sabretooth has the adamantium skeleton or not?.................... Sure, why the hell not?

braz
hmm im not sure, i guess it doesnt really matter since wolverine has one too..but...check this out

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/s/sabretooth.htm

at the bottom, it says his strength is only peak human

batdude123
hmm im not sure, i guess it doesnt really matter since wolverine has one too..but...check this out

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/s/sabretooth.htm

at the bottom, it says his strength is only peak human

You can't always go by what handbooks say. I've seen him do things that are WAY over peak human power.

braz
sooo, ok...i got one other question...(i lied ^_^) since it is said batman has peak human strength, but hes been known to be able to throw guys through brick walls or kick down trees, is he above peak human too, or is that just part of the ninja trance he gets himself into when he's focused in the art of chi?

batdude123
sooo, ok...i got one other question...(i lied ^_^) since it is said batman has peak human strength, but hes been known to be able to throw guys through brick walls or kick down trees, is he above peak human too, or is that just part of the ninja trance he gets himself into when he's focused in the art of chi?

It's a combination of his chi and in comic books, peak human is a lot different than peak human in real life. I once heard that DD once tore through steel before............... go figure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheKahn

Two words: jobber aura flex

They have him (and others) doing metahuman level feats but for some reason refuse to call them metahuman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
^ Don't listen to him, braz. He just wishes he could be Batman. laughing

braz
heh. i know, cuz everyone already knows im batmanbatman

braz
but eh, as for the fight, batman takes down cap via ninja stealth, element of surprise, gadgets, weapons, smarts ect. but he would have to act fast and KO him quickly though for it to not engage in an all out str8 physical fight, cuz cap would take him via strength, endurance. so bats has still gotta be careful...as for wolverine and sabretooth, wolverine wins via adamantium claws n guts him like he usually does. so yeah. wolverine and batman.

batdude123
^ yes

King KAM
Originally posted by batdude123
Sonics, grenades, exploding batarangs, electric batarangs, grapple gun, stun gasses, and regualr batarangs. yeah this makes the fight REALLLLL fair......thats a load of bullshit

braz
Originally posted by King KAM
yeah this makes the fight REALLLLL fair......thats a load of bullshit

lol dont get mad, get glad KAM, those gadgets of his are a part of his "powers" that hes never really had before and make batman who he is.

omg, Captain America has a super soldier serum making him bench 800 lbs!!, & a vibranium suit and shield that can stop virtually nething!! oh no this isnt fair...

King KAM
lol dont get mad, get glad KAM, those gadgets of his are a part of his "powers" that hes never really had before and make batman who he is.

omg, Captain America has a super soldier serum making him bench 800 lbs!!, & a vibranium suit and shield that can stop virtually nething!! oh no this isnt fair... batman is getting extra eqiupment, but he shouldnt be able to considering this extra equipment makes him far out of the league that anybody he is fighting here is, he should only get his normal equipment,

and cap can lit up to 5tons, and his suit isnt vibranium, and his shield is only partly.

batdude123
Originally posted by King KAM
batman is getting extra eqiupment, but he shouldnt be able to considering this extra equipment makes him far out of the league that anybody he is fighting here is, he should only get his normal equipment,

and cap can lit up to 5tons, and his suit isnt vibranium, and his shield is only partly.

Yeah, it's part vibranium and part adamantium, right? Okay, I'll take out the electric batarangs and also the exploding batarangs.

braz
w/e either way batman and wolverine still take it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.