Fav. Character of all time???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LariCrai_Kenobi
Ok, I didn't know where to post this, so I'm gonnna post it here...please don't kill me! I'm a newbie!! *shirnks*

Anywho, the subject says it all.

Who's your fav. SW character of all time??? Mine would be "Uncle" Yoda.....eek!*feels her cousin dig her claws into her for not saying Anakin oe Obi.* ouch! Anywho...

LaurenE147
Obi-Wan Kenobi all the way. Then Yoda

LanceWindu
Chewbacca.

peluffo
P A L P A T I N E
FETT FAMILY
Darth Vader
obiwan

LanceWindu
Only 1 good guy???eek!

peluffo
HEY! Darthie is a good guy, after all!

LanceWindu
After everything is said and done.

But if you wanted him to be a goodie on your list you should say: Anakin

peluffo
don't get technical with me!mad

LanceWindu
I AM technical, so you're gonna like it or else!

peluffo
CHEWIE! Take the Professor back!evil face

JediOasis
Gotta be Luke, he pretty much saves everyone doesn't he? he blew up the 1st DS as is was getting ready to destory Yavin and if he hadn't brought back Anakin to kill the Emperor the Rebels would have been screwed.

LariCrai_Kenobi
((Reply for my cousin))

ANAKIN! ANAKIN! ANAKIN!!!! or.... VADER! VADER! VADER!!!!

ToMacco
Obi-wan

greedo
15 seconds of fame...mine who else, Greedo!

yerssot
I don't have an alltime favorite yet...
well, Maul for TPM, no-one yet for AOTC, Han for ANH, Luke in ESB and Luke again in RotJ

Billy The Kid
Obi-Wan

Billy The Kid
no, obi wan and r2-d2

Tex
Fav. Character of all time???

C3PO

jedi fernando

LaurenE147
Now that is a good argument. Facts instead of just saying this is so because I say so.

But Obi-Wan is the best character, because I say so.

finti
Darth Vader rules

greedo
I'll have to agree VADER IS COOL!

master harmax
YODA !!!!!!!!

Corran
Darth Vader, he is what I go to fancy dress parties as oops, did I say that out loud?

Julie
Ana....Padm...Mau....cripes...this is HARD!!!!

wink I'd have to go with Obi-wan I think......

PA_Skywalker
My favor in the OT is Luke Skywalker. big grin

In the NT is Anakin Skywalker. cool

Gundark
Darth Vader
Qui-Gon
Luke

CyberFelon
Darth Vader/Anakin. The whole trilogy is based around him smile His character is the most interesting. Innocent, then good with a bad side, then bad, then good.

Dexx
Yoda rlz! yODA RLZ!

Mujaffa
r2r2r2r2 not dooku dooku

Captain REX
Dooku! Dooku! Dooku!

(or)

Tyranus! Tyranus! Tyranus!

mah
no Sidious! Sidious! Sidious!

Captain REX
DOOKU!

*ignites lightsaber*

J-ROC
DARTH MAUL AND JANGO FETT!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST CHARACTERS EVER! mad

Julie
Obi-Wan Kenobi

Fire
Vader and only vader not anakin

Julie
eek! not even young Anakin?

Fire
NO
Vader ownz, anakin sucks

Dexx
snakin sux...maul rulz...yoda rulz

Julie
What about Luke?

Fire
maybe but only in ROTJ in the other movies eh acts like a 12 year old
maul ain't great, he's too flat as a character

Dexx
the movie presents little of him. You should read TPM the book or shadow hunter. Maul is great

mah
the movie is what matters, but I think he's cool there though. anakin doesnt suck, it's extremely interesting to follow his story

Julie
Yes and a tragic one at that

Dexx
i think the EU can change a lot ur oppinion 'bout certain characters, places and so on

mah
but the EU isn't GL's work, and therefore shouldnt change your view on things.

Dexx
we...the same as Peter jackson changed the view of how we see Tolkien's characters

Julie
Personally I like EU...so I would encourage everyone to at least read some EU stuff.....or even just role play

yerssot
you don't like EVERYTHING of the EU, right?

Julie
true.....and...

yerssot
and that's good!

mah
you can well read the EU and enjoy it, but it shouldnt change your view on a SW-character, happening etc.

Julie
some characters only exist in the EU...what do you say about them???....and some books just make me think a character is blah....take Lando for example....in EU I don't much care for his character

Dexx
i'm sure gl had a background made for maul too. Maybe part of it is exposed in the eu.
Cause maul is a real ass kicker.....i would like to see him whip vaders's ass stick out tongue

yerssot
nope, he was unknown,
they had to draw lots of persons to get to him

Dexx
errgh...i still like him and he would kick vader's ass. I'm sayin this because we'll never actually know if it's true.

yerssot
I wasn't criticizing him

Dexx
didn't say u did

Julie
good now that that's all clarified cool ....we can get on with the conversations about our fav characters...honestly I've always had a really hard time answering that question. I love all of the main characters and most of the minor ones....a few minor characters are only standable but most are great

Dexx
like maul and yoda?

Mujaffa
wink

Dexx
oh yes..and qui gon jinn...one of my faivourites too.
Here's a nice pick..i wanted to put it as my avatar but..naaah

Mujaffa
very nice

Julie
I was going to put that poster up in my college dorm room, but I decided against it....I still love the way it looks still...besides its my only EpII poster that's a double big grin

Sabrea
*screams*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have that anakin poster thing on the wall next to my bed, dont ask...i got it when i started my hayden obsession...they have one for padme and obi-wan too...i havent seen them though...i have a whole wall just for star wars stuff...i have my anakin poster, my sith lord poster, my ep. II poster, puzzles, puzzle boxes...its the biggest wall in my room, but, no, that is not why i chose that wall...i chose it because it was closest to my bed and i knew i was going to be putting a lot of hayden stuff on the wall...im going to shut up now too because im rambling and i dont even understand what i just typed...please...forgive me...its 2 am

yerssot
I forgive you

*waits for a comment on the size of the thread*

mah
there was a comment on it in another thread around here

Fire
well I think jackson came very close to what I thought of Tolkien's characters, but I think this has to do with how much u were into that kinda fantasy when u read LOTR, I've been playing ADnD and DnD (which have the creatures from LOTR) since I was like 7 so. they don't have too many illustrations but they explain things very well and what jackson showed me came very close to what I had in mind

mah
plus jackson had tolkiens two main illustrators, alan lee and john howe with him, so he couldn't really go wrong with the looks. almost all characters and places had been drawn by them before.

anywho, back on topic

yerssot
Darth Legion! big grin

Ushgarak
Yes, the pic size comment had already been made in another thread; this one would have been irrelevant if it hadn't been posted in again; just so everyone knows, attachments of that size are not allowed around here. Keep them to reasonable sizes both in dimension and data.

Dexx
well.....i had pics 3 times smaller than that not accepted cause of the size.....dunno how that worked.
"bout lotr.....i read it after the movies..so i couln't know how my characters looked like. I mostly took the ones from the move...excepting tom bombadil and the TTT ond ROTK characters.

yerssot
under 100 kb, no?

Dexx
maybe....don't remember

yerssot
think it's written as 102400bytes

Dexx
yees..thet's the one...pesky little digit.

Sabrea
wat r we talkin bout *is lost...took out her brain when school started*

Mujaffa
rolling on floor laughing

mah
thats yoda, yes

Dexx
oh god!...he's......green.

yerssot
really?

Hayden'sgurl
Mine is Chewbacca(i always go around to my friends making the Chewie noise)then Yoda, thenAnakin,then Obi-Wan...

And you thought it would be Anakin first....right? stick out tongue big grin

finti
I thought Hayden/ Anakin was Sabrea`s department.

Corran
This we need to hear.

finti
yeah always wanted a chick to sound like Chewieroll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
amongst other things.

King Jedi
I love them all. Shmi was the only Star Wars character that I didn't like but I even like her now , because she died. And it was a good death scene.

mah
I didnt like that death..the conversation between her and anakin..nah

Julie
it wasn't much of a dialogue.....but hey I guess it worked out alright in the grand scheme of things

Hayden'sgurl
i also growl, scratch and hurt people. In fact i growled at this really HUGE person i didn't even know.

mah
and how did he react?

Hayden'sgurl
He didn't here me. The other day at school this short Spainish speaking guy who can't speak English, bought me chips with my lunch. I know that has nothing to do with what we're talking about but i don't care.

Sabrea
lol..while we're off topic and u like hayden..theres a new guy at my school this year and he looks EXACTLY like hayden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.