Warriors Series by Erin Hunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sPeAkMyLiNgO22
Hey has anyone read a series called Warriors by Erin Hunter? I think this series is really, really awesome and I recommend it to anyone. If anyone would like to ask any questions about the books or discuss them, go ahead! These are awesome books and so much to talk about them. Here are a list of them:

Warriors:
1: Into the Wild
2: Fire and Ice
3: Forest of Secrets
4: Rising Storm
5: A Dangerous Path
6: The Darkest Hour

Warriors: The New Prophecy:
1: Midnight
2: Moonrise
3: Dawn
4: (On April 6th) Starlight

FireheartXxX
hey i just wanted to tell u how much i totally agree with you about warrior. omg i love those books so much. i feel like i know them all so well!! as you can tell from my name, these books are like my life and im dying to talk to someone about them cause none of my family wants to even see me with those books. Anyway, if u ever wanna talk about umm, id definently like to. thanks

~Lightningfur (thats the name that my friend gave me cause im really, really fast stick out tongue )

d-fly_girl008
i love the Warriors books!!! they are like the best books ever!!! o, and i like your name FireheartXxX!!! i can't wait untill the next book comes out!! which book was your favorite??

I_am_Melkor
I've read them too, and I think they're good, but they're not my favourite series... My favourite cat was Graystripe... crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry

2 of my friends like the books, but they're the only other people I know who do... Most of my friends are dog-lovers...

phreak_v2.o
i also like the warriors series if u like this series and u havent read the redwall series, u should
cool metallica sig melkor
coke pepsi

d-fly_girl008
Who was everyones favorite character?

IluvFirestar
I love Warriors!! That is my favorite book series ever! They can be so emotional! My favorite has to be Firestar, but not because almost everything revolves around him. He's so brave. I also love Sandstorm and Graystripe. Squirrelflight, too. I haven't read Dawn or Starlight, but my mom's going to buy me Dawn soon. I can't wait for Twilight and the one after that, can't remember the name... Erin Hunter is writing other new books, too. Firestar's Quest, Power of Three Book One, and Warriors: Secrets of the Clans. It was so sad when they left the Forest, but the Lake is cool, too, even though I didn't read Dawn yet. And just because I haven't read Dawn doesn't mean I'm not a fanatic. I would have except I'm broke and no library near me has the books! If you want to talk about Warriors, I'm here! Sorry I babbled on, I'm a bit like Squirrelflight.

d-fly_girl008
I really like Leafpool, I love how Cinderpelt named her that after she found the Moonpool... I also love her little love affair with Crowfeather! I think it is so romantic!

Tawnycloud
I love that series! Its the best! Did you know that there is a warriors roleplaying game site online? It is so cool! I spend most of my time there! You should check it out!!!

Tawnycloud

http, colin, forward slash, forward slash, awarriorsplace, dot, pro (no space, pro boards is one word) boards, forty nine (numeric), dot, com

d-fly_girl008
Cool, so who's everyone else's favorite character??

Azure
I know this is random and no one knows me, but my goal is to spread the word.......there will be a Dragonlance movie in 2007! (don't bother flaming me, because will most likely never see it)

sPeAkMyLiNgO22
Whooo... I didn't know there were this many fans! Sorry I haven't replied... I haven't been on in a while.

I love the Warriors books.

Ok... someone has to agree with me that Squirrelflight is a stupid name... I mean really. No offense.

I don't really have a favorite character... I love them all.

Next book is out in this month! Woot!

Come back and talk with me your guys because I see that no one has said anything since july... *whew* it's been a while.

thanks for your imput!! I appreciate it.

Greystar
I know! I'm a total Warriors fan!!Greystripe was one of my fav charcters
*sniffles* Has anyone read Sunset yet??

a-k-a-amber
I have

BlackCloud
I've read Sunset and The Sight. Graystripes back in Sunset. YAYYY woot.

Swiftwater
There are lots of roleplays out there....

Warrior Soul (z8.invi*sion*free.com/Warrior_Soul) is one of them.

It is pretty much a forum like this, except for roleplaying. I just joined and I find everyone to be very helpful. Mind you, it's run by a bunch of kids and seems to work out just great!

In case you're wondering, take out the asterisks (*) in the url address I provided.

Canaryisland
i love Jaykit, Yellowfang, Whitestorm, and Crowfeather... Another GREAT RPg is shecat.pro*boar*ds102.com

(take aterisks off *)

Fireheart160
Ok how cool is this series!?!?!?! I JUST started reading them because a friend suggested them and i already love them!!!!!!!!!! They r the best books i have ever read because they making u want to read more!! They r like the only books I will dare to read because i dont like reading but when my friend suggested them i went straight to it and liked it after the first chapter!!! rolling on floor laughing that is one cute smily i just did!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Well c ya i have other things i gotta do(like read another one of those awesome books) than b on the computer but i promise ill b on again!!! so write to me!! Bye and u can get me on my AIM account! Sorry i did put email earlier but then i thought about it and i never get on it ssoooo ya!AIM account is below feel free to get me anytime im on!!!!

lowgurl6Happy Danceweird name i no but really its just my fav song low and gurl6 at the end cause im a girl and i just picked a random nummber so ya...

Dawnstar
hey peeps! ok, i LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE warriors!!!! i would marry the books if i could!!! i love all of the warriors soooooo much, that i can't even come close to having a favorite!!!! (here's some secrets: 1.sometimes, i cry when they die! and 2. when i'm sad, or mad, or i just wanna get away from it all, i wish i were a warrior cat in one of the books!!!) my friend and i gave everyone in our class warrior names, that's how much we love them!!!

thanx 4 listening!!!
lotsa luv, dawnstar big grin

FirestarThunder
Oh my gosh..... I love these books!!!! I am only on The Darkest Hour but I love them!!! I really do feel bad for Bluestar..... She was a Noble Warrior and never deserved to die.... I hate Tigerstar for causing Cinderpelt to ruin her leg AND for attacking Bluestar!!!! Good thing Firestar was there!!! My favorite charecter is Sandstorm.... I love that there is a kind of romance between Firestar and Sandstorm... well anyway I love theese books!!!! PM ME!

Leafpelt
I love this series i think i would love to be a medicine cat the most. i want to be this becuz they get to have visions from starclan. i hav had a

firestar_fan
DOriginally posted by FirestarThunder
Oh my gosh..... I love these books!!!! I am only on The Darkest Hour but I love them!!! I really do feel bad for Bluestar..... She was a Noble Warrior and never deserved to die.... I hate Tigerstar for causing Cinderpelt to ruin her leg AND for attacking Bluestar!!!! Good thing Firestar was there!!! My favorite charecter is Sandstorm.... I love that there is a kind of romance between Firestar and Sandstorm... well anyway I love theese books!!!! PM ME!

firestar_fan
I LOVE these books. I'm halfway through the 2nd book of the Power of Three Series...Dark River. I love this series!!! Erin Hunter is my favorite author(s) I'm writing a kind of "Cover Book series" You know, like they have cover bands for famous music groups? I'm doing that for the Warriors Series. Also, I did a book report on one of them. My favorite cat(s) is Firestar. I love how he is so brave and loyal to his Clan, and comitted to the Warrior Code, even though sometimes he's not afraid to challenge it. I also LOVE Brambleclaw for the exact same reasons. Also because he stayed strong, even after he had to prove himself over and over again to his Clan. He also fought through his burning ambition. I like Yellowfang, too. She was funny! Leafpool and Squirrelflight were my two favorite characters in the New Prophecy Series. They were exact opposites:

Leafpool- Shy, and soft-spoken. Obeys the Warrior Code without question.

Squirrelflight- Strong, and hot-headed. Not afraid to speak her mind. (No I don't think her name is stupid!)

I also like Sandstorm because I'm kinda like her, and Jaypaw too! I liked Spottedleaf because she stood up to Tigerclaw, and she was nice and pretty. I have two toirtoishell she-cats. One is named Jadeflower and another is Spottedleaf. Thier mom and dad was Dawncloud and Blotchpelt. They had two other sisters that I had to give away. One was a pale gray she-cat with blue eyes...Rivermist. The other was an all-black she-cat with amber eyes...Nightshade. But the owners re-named them. Rivermist is now Sky, and Nightshade is now Shadow. They don't respond to those names, though. Ha ha ha! I LOVE these books, and I'm collecting them all in paperback!!!! I LOVE ERIN HUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone has any ideas for my book, please let me know.

Whispermeadow-Thunderclan

firestar_fan
If you could read yourself into the books, wich character would you be, and why? I would probably want to be Squirrelflight. Or my character name...

Whispermeadow: Pale long-haired gray tabby she cat with blueish-green eyes. (Nursing queen/ Warrior-Darkpelt's mate)

Jadeflower: Small toirtoishell she-cat with warm amber eyes (Medicine cat)

Poppystar: Tall tabby she-cat (Clan leader: Warrior name- Poppytail)

Rockfur: Black tom (Warrior)

Nightshade: All-black she-cat with blue eyes. (Nursing queen/ Warrior-Rockfur's mate)

Badgerfoot: HUGE black-and-white tom with long claws and teeth; looks like a badger, but he's too small to be one. (Elder; big for a cat, small for a badger)

AC/DC'S_LVR
i really liked this series i just finished the original set (into the wild-the darkest hour) and im gonna get the new profecy today
i can totally see these books be made into movies within the next few years

Leafpelt
What area would you be if you were in a clan medicine cat warrior etc....

JDL
I kno a lot of ppl read this series and i'm on "Firestars quest"
are u supposed to read it in between the 1st and second series???

JDL
Ello, all

i love Warriors and i'm on firestars quest
i think ur supposed to read it in between the 1st and 2nd series but plz correct me if i'm wrong.

Iceeyes
I absolutely love this series! They're my favorite books. I can't single out any cat as my favorite, since I love a lot of them...I'll have to say Graystripe has always been one of them, and I just can't get enough of Lionpaw and Jaypaw. Thornclaw's cool too, and I loved Cinderpelt...there's just to many to love! big grin Anywho, so I've been searching for a thread that discusses these books so I can ask a question about the book covers...I know that starting with the 2nd series (as my friend and I call each set of 6) each cover has a different cat on the cover pertaining to the story line. There are some covers where I know who each cat is right away, but there are some who I have no idea. I was wondering if there was anyone who knew each cat, or if there's a specific website where this stuff is discovered. Up till now, it's only Dark River (the 2nd installment of Power of Three) that I'm having problems with identifying the cat. Thanks for any help and I'm pumped to read Eclipse and to find out whether or not these books will be made into a movie! That'd be awesome!

Bye for now,
Iceeyes

AC/DC'S_LVR
idk i read the first series and like halfway throughthe first book of the second series and then the first book of the 3rd series

Desertstorm
I love the warrior series, i cant wait till Long Shadows comes out, i made my own clans and cats and i even wrote a warriors story based on the clans i made! someone email me,
my email is [email protected]

tigerstarxXx
OMG i have been looking for this site for a while sorry but my fave cat ha to be tiger star i know he was bad but cmon he was like the biggest badest can in the forest if we wasnt bad and a little smarter hed be best thoe got to give props to fire star (half way through 3d book power of 3

tigerstarxXx
wow srry bad spelling

tigerstarxXx
id like to be a med cat too but warrior has more action....i admire bramble claw for his power and the way he keeps things in line i also love lion paw he is so determined

Whispermeadow
Hey!!! I love this series! I can never put it away (the book, I mean)! And I refuse to read any other series but this one! I am re-reading the series, starting with the First Arc series (Into The Wild--Darkest Hour ), for the fourth time in a row!!! My friend and i came up with a little mini Clan. It is so cool: I was looking up my favorite cat (from the Clan), Whispermeadow (hence my login name) and I typed in "A Warrior" after her name, AND IT TOTALLY SHOWED WHAT I WROTE ON THIS SITE LIKE A COUPLE MONTHS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!! It was freaky, 'cause at first I thought it was someone who was just copying me, but then it said "Jadeflower: Small tortoiseshell she-cat..." Now I'm scared that someone will take the names and use them! If anyone does, I want it to be Erin Hunter!!! HER WARRIOR SITE IS MY HOMEPAGE!!! I HAVE A WARRIORS SCREEN SAVER AND BACKROUND! MY CURSOR IS A WARRIOR'S "W"!!! I am obsesed, and scared to admit it. This is our mini-Clan, by the way...

Leader: Poppystar--Tall light-brown she-cat with a long tail.
Deputy: Moonshadow--Long-haired black tom with a white moon-shape on his chest.
Medicine Cat: Jadeflower--Small tortoiseshell she-cat with a lithe body.
Warriors:
Darkpelt--Dark-brown tabby-tom.
APPRENTICE: Skunkpaw
Foxshade: Dark-gray tom with a white-dipped tail like a fox.
Darkcloud: Black she-cat with gray eyes.
APPRENTICE: Eaglepaw
Bluestream: Blue-gray she-cat with sky-blue eyes and white paws.
APPRENTICE: Sagepaw
Nursery Queens:
Dawnflower: Mottled brown she-cat
Whispermeadow: Long haired pale-gray tabby she-cat with white paws and a white chest. Blueish-green eyes.

Okay, that's our mini-Clan. Hope you liked it!

Fun Fact: *ME AND MY FRIENDS ALL HAVE WARRIOR NAMES! AND WE GAVE ALL OUR TEACHERS ONE, TOO! (Example: Math Teacher Is VERY Rude So Her Name=Thistletoungue!!!*

Fun Fact: *EVERYONE IN MY CLASS HAS A WARRIOR NAME AND CLAN! AND MY NAME IS WHISPERMEADOW AND MY CLAN IS THUNDERCLAN!*

FAVORITE CATS (In order):
1. Firepaw/Fireheart/Firestar=He is so so brave and always does what he thinks is right.
2. Bluestar=She is highly respected and powerful. The reason she is number two is because she kind of loses it when Tigerclaw betrays her. And also: I LOVE Firestar more than any other cat in the Clan!!!
3. Jaykit/Jaypaw=He is so cute and sassy. Just like me!!! Mostly the "sassy" part.
4. Lionkit/Lionpaw=He is brave and loyal. I love the fact that he knew seeing Heatherpaw in the tunnels was wrong. He also wonders why Tigerclaw/Tigerstar and Hawkfrost are visiting his dreams.
5. Spottedleaf=She was pretty and she was a good friend to Firepaw/Fireheat/Firestar. The reson she is number five is because I don't really know her (she died pretty soon after the first book started).
6. Brambleclaw=He is loyal and told Tigerclaw/Tigerstar to beat it when he realized what he was trying to do in his and Hawkfrost's dreams.
7. Yellowfang=I love her attitude and the fact that she knew she had to kill her own son to save the forest. *If only she could have done that to Tigerclaw/Tigerstar (sorry to those who like him)*
8. Crowfeather=I like how he loved Feathertail SO much, that he decided to make her a part his life forever. Hence the "FEATHER" at the end of his name.
9. Leafpool=I like how she is gentle and quiet. But I don't like how she is mean to Jaypaw. I mean, he's an apprentice! And on top of that...yeah, hi...HE'S BLIND!!!!! I know he doesn't like it when people feel sorry for him, but come on!
10. Ashfur=I like him and all, but the reason he is number ten is because he is REALLY rude to Brambleclaw just because Squirrelflight chose him over Ashfur. And he is also not a very good mentor to Lionpaw, because of his parents, I guess.

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS AND SORRY IF IT TOOK YOU FOREVER TO READ!!! I JUST HOPE YOU LIKED IT AS MUCH AS YOU AND I LIKE THESE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personal Info:
Name: Haley Strain
Age: 12 years 8 moths 27 days (todays date: Nov. 25 2008)
Email address: [email protected]
Skype login name: Haley.Strain
Login name: Whispermeadow
Youtube.com account login name: dizzlittles
Favorite book series: Warriors Series
Favorits movie(s): Pirates of the Caribbean 1-3!
Favorite color: Black, purple, green
Favorite food: Italian
Favorite candy: Almond Joy and anything else coconut or chocolate
Favorite animal: None (I LOVE THEM ALL!)
Dream job: Naturalist, or anything that involves animals
Best friends (for their safety, I will provide them with false last names. I don't care about my safety, 'cause I'm only twelve, so how could anyone find out where I live???): Maria Sanchez, Arianna Jones, Elle`-Jay Monte`, Melissa Mintono, and Michael London<---Boy, BTW.

fourtrees
[Yeah. i read it after and it totally made everything make sense(a lil too late).

Whispermeadow
You don't have to. I'm one of the people who LOVE this series. Check out my forum: Warriors (Into the Wild-Outcast). I loved Firestar's Quest. That book is so good. My bird didnt like it. She crapped on it. Any way, yeah. You dont have to. But you can.

fourtrees
OMG haley, guess who this is! its Arianna! we, us we made the names up together! Happy Dance

fourtrees
oh yea, that did take forever to read! jk

Whispermeadow
this is my fav series i refuse 2 read another 1 i luv it 2oo much!!! i luv fireheart/firestar the best bcuz he is loyal and brave and always does wut he thinks is best 4 his clan and wut is best 4 the forest/lake territory every1 i recommended it 2 wuz like, "this series is so good. thnx so much 4 telling me about it!!!" i just say, "wut did i tell u, huh?" who wouldnt like this series??? im re-reading it 4 the 4th time in a row rite now im on the 4th book, almost the 5th, of the first arc series.

books go like this...
The First Arc
1. Into the Wild
2. Fire and Ice
3. Forest of Secrets
4. Rising Storm (My Favorite!!!)
5. A Dangerous Path
The New Prophecy
1. Midnight
2. Moonrise
3. Dawn
4. Starlight
5. Twilight
6. Sunset
The Power of Three
1. The Sight
2. Dark River
3. Outcast
4. Eclipse
5. Long Shadows
Manga Series
1. The Lost Warrior
2. Warrior's Refuge
3. Warrior's Return
4. The Rise of Scourge
5. Tigerstar and Sasha

Silvershadow
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the warriors they're the best in the world!!
I know i'm reading it right now but i can't remember what the book that comes after starlight is called. It's at my house and i'm not there. Please tell me.Waaaaaaaa sad sad cat where is Graystripe.

Silvershadow
Erin Hunter is making a new really cool series called seekers. It's about three bears. A polar, a black, and a grizzly.

Silvershadow
Has anyone met Erin Hunter? She seems like a really cool person. Somtimes I dream about running through the grass as a sleek silver tom fom Thunderclan,chasing birds, stalking rabbits, and exploring the lakside territory.I'm a guy, so does that make me gay. Cause i already like girl at my school.

Brightclaw
I love warriors, im a boy n i started reading Warriors at the beggining of the 2008 school year. At first when i started reading it i thought it was stupid. but i kept with it. and it actually connected with me and my life.. so i continued to read it. I just finished Long Shadows and its pretty awesome! I cant believe that Squirellfight and BrambleClaw are not the parents, its so dissapointing.. Now its probably Leafpool and Crowfeather because according to the prophecy its kin of your kin.. NOTEmessedome people think since Brambleclaw is Squirellflight's mate that makes them kin making Tawnypelt's kits a factor. Aboslutely not!!! Anyhow it also said the Leafpool would take a path a medicine cat has never taken before. So, there you go right there! Im obsessed with Warriors, some people at my school be like why u read them so much.. Cause i do.. Im obsessed n im not afraid to admit it! i have a Firestar wallpaper on my computer..

Fave Book:
The Sight
Firestar's Quest
The Darkest Hour

Fave Cats:
Graystripe-Me, always flashy, funny, creative never in a bad mood, not easily angered. thats me.
Firestar:This describes my best friend, always wise and suggesting ideas.
BrambleClaw:I love how he resists his ambitons from his father. It just proves that he will make a wonderful leader, slowly but surely.
Jayfeather
Lionblazemessedtrong, powerful always looking to get better.

Brightclaw
And silvershadow that doesn't make you gay it just makes you even cooler smile

jaypaw
hi im jay paw the next book inthe power of thre is sunset coming out april or may , laughing out loud 23

jaypaw
hi im jaypaw i own 2 cats manchester=boy age 6 shadow- girl age 6 they are brother and sister

i love the warrior seriesGHT,

jaypaw
erin hunter's address is
HARPERCOLLINS CHILDRENS BOOKS
ATT. ERIN HUNTER
1350 AVENUE OF THE AMERICAS
NEW YORK,NY 10019-4703
THERE ARE 4 PEOPLE ONE OF THEM WRITES THE SEEKER SERIES
KATE CARY +AUTHOUR OF INTO THE WILD,FIRE AND ICE,RISING STORM,DAWN,THE SIGHT,DARK RIVER,OUTCAST AND ECLIPSE.

jaypaw
PS +AND CHERITH BALDRY +FOREST OF SECRETS ,A DANGEROUS PATH, THE DARKST HOUR, MIDNIGHT,MOONRISE, STARLIGHT,TWILIGHT
SUNST,FIRESTARS QUEST,LONG SHADOW,AND THE UPCOMING SUNRISE(APRIL 23), TUI SUTHERLAN+ SECRET OF THE CLANS AND THE WHOLE SEEKERS SERIES.VICTORIA= EDITOR AND PLOT
ENJOY MY ALMOST FURRY FRIENDS
EMAIL ME!!!!!!!!!AT [email protected]

jaypaw
ATTENTION SILVERSHADOW IAM A GIRL AND SINCE YOU LIKE A GIRL YOUR NOT GAY/ GAY IS WHEN YOU LIKE A HUMANE NOT DREAMING OF BEING A WARRIOR HOPE THIS HELPS
SINCERELY KATHRYN

jaypaw
IS ANY ONE 12 1/2 HERE???
IF SO EMAIL ME AT . [email protected]

jaypaw
BRIGHTCLAW ur cool man
im a girl

jaypaw
my initials are kmc!!!!

AC/DC'S_LVR
whens the next Power of Three coming out? mhmm

Creamblossom
warriors is awsome its my fav series

Creamblossom
the next power of three is coming out in april

Creamblossom
i cant wait til WARRIORS: Omen of the Stars

its supposed to have more supernatural powers and more epic events

sweet!

Creamblossom
Jaypaw , you're not the only younger one

Creamblossom
I hear lionpaw jaypaw and hollypaw are actually leafpool and crowfeather's kits

Creamblossom
Is there anyone else on here?

Creamblossom
confused

Creamblossom
hello confused any one on confused

Creamblossom
hello?

AC/DC'S_LVR
hi eek!wavehand

lionblaze
i love the warriors series soo much but i just started reading em at the beggining of my school year and now im on power of three, but i feel like im too old too read them

14 is that too old for these books?

Leafpool
I absolutly LOVE Warriors. Leafpool is my fav. charector hence my name.

Rav3nfang
I LOVE WARRIORS lol ravenfang is my warrior name and my clan is Starclan (or thunderclan but this 1 thing said starclan the other said thunder so i chose star) but i rlly wanna talk about warriors oh ya and

R . I . P whitestorm!

Rav3nfang
hello?

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
hi eek!wavehand

Rockmask
IT IS THE BEST SERIES EVER! I have the whole series up to the Power of Three Book one The Sight. my favorite character is Squirrelflight she reminds me so much of myself being big headed, and i tend to not listen to my parents, teachers or elders very well, and i am also very stubborn

PSYCHIC CRAZY
Hello im new here I love this series its so Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite character is Jayfeather because he is cool. smile
anyways I just says hi and this series is awsome

stemuulen
hey if u like warriors, i found this cool blog at (www). warriorinfo.blogspot .com

GoldenFur
Omg i like totally loved the books i just finished the last one about FireStar "The Darkest Hour" I absolutely loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek! laughing Anyway it awesome to finally have someone to talk to about the books cuz my friends r still on the first book!!!! geez they r slow but once they finish the series itll be awesome! i kno ive kinda been babbleing away and since im new im now imbarased embarrasment embarrasment srry bout tht btw im GoldenFur

GoldenFur
Originally posted by FirestarThunder
Oh my gosh..... I love these books!!!! I am only on The Darkest Hour but I love them!!! I really do feel bad for Bluestar..... She was a Noble Warrior and never deserved to die.... I hate Tigerstar for causing Cinderpelt to ruin her leg AND for attacking Bluestar!!!! Good thing Firestar was there!!! My favorite charecter is Sandstorm.... I love that there is a kind of romance between Firestar and Sandstorm... well anyway I love these books!!!! PM ME! omg im i just finished tht book like 2 min ago its sooooo good and i totally agree with u i hate tigerstar for makeing bluestar kinda go crazy and for trying to attack her!! i also love sandstorm and how there is kinda romance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.