What I wish

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
Ok i don't have a title yet. But i hope you enjoy it. Its sort of like my life and what i wish would happen. I hope you like it. And Lord_Saratn actually inspired me to do this general fic. I do another fic but its a Harry Potter fan fic. Check that out too. Well here we go. ENJOY!!!. Oh by the way this story is going to be in pink always. my other story is in crimson lol.

"Alex!" a woman yelled.
"Alex! Wake up now!" she said again.
The girl, named Alex, rolled over. She opened her eyes and looked at the clock. It read 7:45. Alex sat straight up and got out of bed.
"Alex! Get up now or your going to be late!" the woman yelled worried.
"I'm up mom and I know!" Alex screamed after her.
"Alex got dressed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. She pulled out some cereal and i bowl. She poured the cereal in the bowl and then the milk.
Her mother had already left for work as a part-time nurse at an elementary school Lucky for Alex she working the first day back to school. Alex went back upstairs to brush her teeth and grabbed the index card with the numbers 03-23-05. It was her locker combination. She didn't want to forget it. Alex placed it in her book bag. She was walking out the front door and pulled out her house key. She closed the door and plunged the key into the lock and it clicked. She walked away and down the hill in her backyard.
Alex was stuck walking to school everyday and she hated it. She thought it was stupid. The made it so no one could cross the street. The bus went to the side that Alex didn't live on. There were only two people on that side of the street while there were ten on hers. To make it worse all the spoiled kids lived on her side of the street. They were nice and every Friday all the neighborhood kids would get together and play night games. Anyway, all the kids' moms would drive them everyday.
Before Alex knew it she was at school. She entered the gym where all the students except the 8th graders sat before the bell rang. Alex looked for her friend Elizabeth.Seventh graders were supposed to sit on the bleachers that year. She crossed the gym and and there was Ebeth. Alex went up to meet her. She sat down and they talked about their summer and how they hoped to be in the same classes that year.
The bell rang and the seventh graders were dismissed. Alex walked down the hall and looked for her locker she found it. She was surprised to see her friend, Andrew also know as AMC, as her next door locker. She put her book bag in and got her binder out. Then, she walked to homeroom. She looked at her schedule.

2nd Youngblood TAG Language Arts/ yr.
3rd Meenan Physical Ed./ Qrt.
4th Wamsley Band/ yr.
5th Smith Spanish/ yr.
6th Mayo Pre Algebra/ yr.
7th Cropper TAG Science/ yr.
8th Phillips TAG Social Studies/ yr.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
yea yea i know theres words missing the stupid site wouldn't let me enter what i edited because it was past the 15 minutes. thats the only bad thing about this site.

The Black Ghost
Great story-- no offense but the pink text makes it a bit harder on the eyes...

iluvhpsomuch1_7
oh sry ill make it crimson then. thats what my other story is in

Tarvos
How about black? erm

The Black Ghost
Uhh... nevermind. wacko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.