Hyperstorm vs. Exitar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Two very powerful beings goin' at it. Who wins?

Jesse7
bump

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker
bump

Exitar FTW

Kutulu
Exitar for the win.

boriquaking55
The Exterminator ftw

Mordum
Celestials get pwnd by hyperspace ie sue aka invisible woman. Hyperstorm taps into hyerspace . He wins

guy222
Exitar

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Mordum
Celestials get pwnd by hyperspace ie sue aka invisible woman. Hyperstorm taps into hyerspace . He wins

Lord Feron
Yeah Idk man. I know hyperstorm can tap into awesome power that the celestials use (i think they use it). I have to assume the celestials know how to A. Wield the power better simple due to being really old and around for a bit and using it for far longer. B. Has a higher capacity for hyperspace power.

Idk hard for me to believe hyperstorm can beat a celestial one on one but maybe someone can convince me.

BruteStrength
Exitar.

guy222
Exitar

Tenebrous
Hyperstorm with hyperspace manip for the victory. Exitar will come back maybe but he will be easily KO'd by hyperstorm, per sue storm tactics.

guy222
Disagree buddy

Knowsbleed33
Don't the Celestials control Hyperspace?

guy222
I don't pay any attention to FF #400. Delfalco's way of downplaying the Celestials because of Thor losing in Thor #300

You and I know, there was no mention of hyperspace in any of the Celestials appearances besides that crap Tom wrote

Knowsbleed33
I don't see why Exitar couldn't just cut Hyperstorm off from Hyperspace a'la Galactus.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by guy222
I don't pay any attention to FF #400. Delfalco's way of downplaying the Celestials because of Thor losing in Thor #300

You and I know, there was no mention of hyperspace in any of the Celestials appearances besides that crap Tom wrote It probably has nothing to do with that being the only time he's been recognized as encountering hyperspace.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mordum
Celestials get pwnd by hyperspace ie sue aka invisible woman. Hyperstorm taps into hyerspace . He wins yeah. exitar really has no chance in hell here.

cloud102
Exitar!

Bentley
Hyperstorm hyperspace him!

guy222
Exitar wins

Galan007
guy, you know i like you, but i completely disagree here. there is absolutely no feasible way exitar can win. he has already been owned to the nth degree by sue richards, simply because she taps her powers directly from hyperspace . so how in the world can exitar possibly hope to defeat a being whom wields hyperspace-based energy, on a far grander scale than sue? i'll answer my own question - he can't.

if you still believe exitar wins, please tell me why...

Priest
**** that, Sue is PIS.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I don't see why Exitar couldn't just cut Hyperstorm off from Hyperspace a'la Galactus. I was thinking this as well but I could be off in this assertion *shrugs*

guy222
Sue defeating Exitar was bull ****. As I mentioned before Defalco's way of getting back at the Celestials for humilating Thor in issue #300

Good theory by Knowsbleed. I'll agree with that

Hyperstorm was said to be more powerful than Galactus and Big G returned. Haven't seen Hyperstorm since

Galan007
i personally do not choose to so easily disregard exitar's one and only encounter with hyperspace energy as PIS, but that's just me.

anyhow, based on what sue did - hyperstorm takes this no problem.

guy222
ur opinion is always respected

Red Hulk
Originally posted by guy222
ur opinion is always respected

Originally posted by Galan007
he has already been owned to the nth degree by sue richards Originally posted by guy222
Sue defeating Exitar was bull ****.

?

Galan007
yeah... what the hell guy!!?? bat

stick out tongue

joesdabest1
How are people saying Exitar?

He gets 1 shotted here.

Maybe worse.

guy222
them fighting words, galan

starwars

tomcat

stick out tongue:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.