Predator vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep. fight takes place in new york city. at night

Deicide
since DD cant see anyway Predators stealth would be useless. but i wonder if DD could sense him with his "radar"?? and DD could prolly "see" or "feel" what Predator would do cuz he would feel the movement in the air b4 it got to him. and he could dodge his blaster fire. i think DD could hold out for a while i guess. its a good fight tho. he'd prolly end up needin help eventually tho.

Kontraz
Pred would win. DD could definately "see" the pred without a problem, but he wouldnt know too much about pred tech, making it much harder for him to dodge early on in the fight, and possibly ending it quickly

braz
yea, predator wins IMO too via Smart Disk

braz
uppp

braz
*waits for jrdorslam*

batdude123
Pred whoops his ass.

grey fox
DD has no chance in hell .

A predator is stronger ( i believe around class 1-2 maybe) , super durable (they can take a hell of a lot of punishment) , have high stamina (can swing through tree's for hours on end) and have better weaponry.

DD can 'see' them with his radar sense. But he can't do a damn thing to them . His punches wont hurt the Predator and his billy club will just bounce off of it's skin.

The predator then disembowels Daredevil and takes his skull , for the honour this hunt has brought it. cool

Mider
how did batman beat a pred?

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Mider
how did batman beat a pred?

With a LOT of prep. He basically lured it into a series of traps.

In the first encounter he barely escaped alive.

Kontraz
Originally posted by chilled monkey
With a LOT of prep. He basically lured it into a series of traps.

In the first encounter he barely escaped alive.

even after all the traps, the pred still "won", but instead of killing bats, they took him to an arena, and bats was able to beat the pred one on one (while the pred was still wounded from the traps, etc). Then, in batmand vs predator II batman would have died MULTIPLE times, but he was fighting a Bad Blood (outlaw) pred, and so other preds kept showing up to save him. in batman vs predator III, batman was able to get a car or train or something to run over the pred, putting him down long enough to kill him. The other pred that was there would have killed both batman and robin if he had not chosen to leave to honor his newly fallen father

grey fox
Originally posted by Kontraz
even after all the traps, the pred still "won", but instead of killing bats, they took him to an arena, and bats was able to beat the pred one on one (while the pred was still wounded from the traps, etc). Then, in batmand vs predator II batman would have died MULTIPLE times, but he was fighting a Bad Blood (outlaw) pred, and so other preds kept showing up to save him. in batman vs predator III, batman was able to get a car or train or something to run over the pred, putting him down long enough to kill him. The other pred that was there would have killed both batman and robin if he had not chosen to leave to honor his newly fallen father

So preds basically train-wreck all humans ....(or human-gods if were talking about batman)

Kontraz
Originally posted by grey fox
So preds basically train-wreck all humans ....(or human-gods if were talking about batman)

depends on the writer.... lets not go into Tarzan vs Predator, where every character in the series is able to EASILY kill multiple preds with their bare hands... WORST.PREDATOR.COMIC.EVER!!!

grey fox
depends on the writer.... lets not go into Tarzan vs Predator, where every character in the series is able to EASILY kill multiple preds with their bare hands... WORST.PREDATOR.COMIC.EVER!!!

Wait.... your telling me. That some dumb ass writer managed to convince his editor that Tarzan . THE TARZAN , can somehow not get his ass kicked by aliens with better tech then us ?

inamilist
Wait.... your telling me. That some dumb ass writer managed to convince his editor that Tarzan . THE TARZAN , can somehow not get his ass kicked by aliens with better tech then us ?

thats wacko

grey fox
Originally posted by inamilist
thats wacko

Not only wacko it's bloody stupid.

Etrigan
Pred wins. Hell, Batman had a lot of trouble with him.

grey fox
Originally posted by Etrigan
Pred wins. Hell, Batman had a lot of trouble with him.

Yup , THE BATMAN. The guy who (with enough prep) has kicked supermans ass before....

Etrigan
If we are talking about either Dead End or the novel.

grey fox
?

Etrigan
In Dead End, Batman had uber trouble with Pred. He landed his best hits and Pred wouldn't go down, instead beating the crap out of him and slashing his stomach. Batman won by sheer endurance and luck.

In teh novel, it was kind of the same issue. DD wouldn't stand a chance.

grey fox
Originally posted by Etrigan
In Dead End, Batman had uber trouble with Pred. He landed his best hits and Pred wouldn't go down, instead beating the crap out of him and slashing his stomach. Batman won by sheer endurance and luck.

In teh novel, it was kind of the same issue. DD wouldn't stand a chance.

Ahh ok .

DD takes a beating though.

Kontraz

no, he didnt just NOT get his ass kicked, he took out a whole clan (over 100 preds)!!!! one of the preds he killed, the preds had gassed him and put him in a force-fielded area of the jungle, so it could be hunting grounds for one of them. Tarzan OVERPOWERED him with and slashed him across the stomach.

another pred was gonna blast him in the face with a pistol. Tarzan grabbed his wrist, broke it, slung him to the ground, and picked up a rock and bashed his head in (with helmet) until it was nothing but a puddle of goo.... seriously, it is the worst comic i've ever read. i think this clan must have been inbred or something

braz
that sucks. predators rule man

DarkCrawler
no, he didnt just NOT get his ass kicked, he took out a whole clan (over 100 preds)!!!! one of the preds he killed, the preds had gassed him and put him in a force-fielded area of the jungle, so it could be hunting grounds for one of them. Tarzan OVERPOWERED him with and slashed him across the stomach.

another pred was gonna blast him in the face with a pistol. Tarzan grabbed his wrist, broke it, slung him to the ground, and picked up a rock and bashed his head in (with helmet) until it was nothing but a puddle of goo.... seriously, it is the worst comic i've ever read. i think this clan must have been inbred or something

Tarzan is a badass. laughing out loud stick out tongue

grey fox

What the fugging jesus monkeys !!!!!

Ok who writ that , i'm hunting him down and forcing him to have a damn drugs test.

Kontraz
yeah, the gorillas from "the earth's core" were also able to easily kill preds one on one....

grey fox
yeah, the gorillas from "the earth's core" were also able to easily kill preds one on one....

GASDFNHUEFWVCEVGS8HWSJR !!!!!

Brain . Not . Compute. Sucky . Writing

Kontraz
if you find him, be sure not to kill him right away. i wanna let him know just how i feel about his writing as well...

whistling

grey fox
*sharpens sword* oh i'll leave him alive . Castrated and de-fingered , but alive.

DarkCrawler
Who wrote that "comic"?

Has he ever worked in Wolverine titles?

grey fox
I'd search but my google / wikipedias is ****ed .

Deicide
Walt simonson and Lee Weeks are the guilty parties.....it came out in '97

Jyppe
1. Tarzan doesn kill anyone in the first issue
2. In the second one, he kills the Predator because he had traps in the jungle and then he gets a lucky shot with his knife. and he kills the second Predator with the Predator's own grenades. (From the first hunter), he would have died but someone rescued him.
3. In the third issue they (Tarzan and his friend) kill a Predator by ambushing him and dropping a rock on his head (The Predator wasn't aware that there were 2 humans) Then they steal his weapons and suprsise 5 Predators. Tarzan lobs all of his predator grenades and takes out most of the predators. Later on he overpowers a Predator and makes him shoot himself with the plasma pistol. Then he smashes the Predator's head in a rock.
4. In the forth issue a first predator to die is ambushed and speared with multiple spears. (I counted 10 spears and arrows) And then the humans attack the Predator mothership with all sorts of dinosaurs and push it off a cliff. The Predators hardly defend themselves.

It was interesting to read, but Predators were horribly portrayed and the comic could have been bit more faithfull to Tarzan comics aswell.

Metalmanx

I thought Batman only faced a Pred once before. I have that comic, but I didn't know that he had two more fights against Preds after that. When did these happen? And what were the circumstances?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.