-=- How To Score On The first Date -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie

Valharu
Is it true there are 3 quarks to an atom? And to deny your fellow man of your awesome talents despite us mortals not being able to harness your power is incredibly selfish and despicable that all womankind will be so repulsed as to be nigh invunerable to your now worthless "Gift"

Koala MeatPie
Tsk Tsk tsk, the first Buddha sat underneath a tree for 6 months without moving.

Thou wantist the power? Thou shalt achieve godliness threw mortal means.

Hack Benjamin
I'm offended by this thread, I know many of women who would not be so weak-willed, un-self controlable, and simplistic as to be "dooped" into sexing one up on the first date. (What are you? A Jedi? stick out tongue ) But there are some hints to making a woman crazy about you.

#1: Compliments. Girls LOVE them, they love attention, they love it when you acknowledge them they feed on it. Most guys can't keep a woman because they can't focus enough on thier woman. It's thier own fault for not investing the time and energy.

#2: Attitude, girls don't want a rapist, but they don't want a doormat either. All this "niceguy" crap I hear guys rant about is doormat talk, if you're expecting the girl to "notice" your nice routine then don't bother at all, girls no it's an act, men have bad poker faces.. Just be the same man-***** you would be with your friends. You got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

#3: Chicks hate guys who are afraid of commitment, unfourtanately, this is not a strong point for them to be able to detect man-sluttyness. Also chicks are very much into self-denial, so even when they detect it, they convince themselves otherwise. But don't make your woman hate you if ever she DOES come to grips with your 100%, just don't be a man-****, it's not hard.

And #4: For girls, sex is about mind over body, say the right things at the right time, and foreplay well, and you could have impotence and still be James Bond in the bedroom.

Koala MeatPie

Hack Benjamin

K.Diddy
#3: Chicks hate guys who are afraid of commitment

laughing out loud Found that one out

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Hack Benjamin
Well, I do have Captain America as my avatar lol..

Move out of your mother's basment.

That will help you.

Koala MeatPie
I'm offended by this thread, (...) in the bedroom.

yes duh, but think about this:

Women already have a pussy, they don't need anotherone.

Any guy who just showers her with compliments, gets everything she wants - gfts her all the time,, does not speak much of confidence.

Women, wether subconscously or not, want a Man to take charge, Not compleatly in every aspect of there life, DUH, but, "Bringing home the meat to put on the table", taking care of things and such and such.

Hack Benjamin
Pshh, obviously you are more foolish then I first assumed.

Moveout of my mother's basement? I get free food, free shelter, free internet access, and I STILL get laid.

I have it too good damnit..

Valharu
Hack. If you have a sense of humour I suggest you use it and then have another read.

Hack Benjamin
Originally posted by Valharu
Hack. If you have a sense of humour I suggest you use it and then have another read.
I don't need to have a sense of humour, I'm American! stick out tongue

Koala MeatPie

Koala MeatPie

... Christ somebody smack this Bush sucking moron.

Hack Benjamin
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
... Christ somebody smack this Bush sucking moron.
Well, atleast you acknowledge the fact i'm a knockout with the ladies. laughing out loud

Koala MeatPie

K.Diddy
"Bringing home the meat to put on the table", taking care of things and such and such.

laughing That's something a pussy would do,like my stepdad, When I get a girlfriend if they dont have a job or at least study and look after themself,I will get rid of them

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by K.Diddy
"Bringing home the meat to put on the table", taking care of things and such and such.

laughing That's something a pussy would do,like my stepdad, When I get a girlfriend if they dont have a job or at least study and look after themself,I will get rid of them

You know what? You are absolutely right, Only a Pussy would have a job, Taking part in the corporate world, sheesh what a dime wit.

BackFire
One word: Roofys

Hack Benjamin
Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing That's something a pussy would do,
You are what you eat. stick out tongue

DarkC
That was the lame comment of the day. Congratu-f*cking-lations.

Koala MeatPie

http://j-walkblog.com/images/clap.gif

Hack Benjamin
Originally posted by DarkC
That was the lame comment of the day. Congratu-f*cking-lations.
0mGz DarkC acknowledged me! Is my hair ok? embarrasment

Hey there bigboy, what's a nice guy like you doing in a place like Iraq? wink

Valharu
I agree. if us fellas are good enough to sacrifice our showers and work for our women they should be good enough to pick up the slack a bit. laughing

DarkC
0mGz DarkC acknowledged me! Is my hair ok? embarrasment

Hey there bigboy, what's a nice guy like you doing in a place like Iraq? wink
1.) Comb it.
2.) Read my location.

Hack Benjamin
Then what's up with the soldier get-up? Or are you just trying to tease guys like me? laughing out loud

DarkC
It's a little something called 'recognition' for those overseas.

Hack Benjamin
Ah, so you're one of them Americanised Canadians, that's just as good as the real thing. wink

DarkC
Ah, so you're one of them Americanised Canadians, that's just as good as the real thing. wink
Being Canadian and feeling that soldiers overseas deserve recognition for their service to their countries does not make people 'Americanised Canadians', contrary to what certain Americans may think.

And stop your silly little winking and hinting, I get too much of that in daily life.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Valharu
work for our women t

What the f**k? I work for myself

Koala MeatPie
Then what's up with the soldier get-up? Or are you just trying to tease guys like me? laughing out loud

If you are dumb enough to fall for it, then I guess you should be teased.

Storm
Closed on request of the thread starter.

And Koala MeatPie, you might want to brush up your hostile attitude and cut down on the insults. I' m not inclined to tolerate them long. Consider this a warning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.