All the Mandalore's of TOTJ and KOTOR versus Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Who wins? None of the Mandalore's are granted any advantage other than a tyical repeating blaster and dueling sword.

Mandalore's are reputed for their remarkable dueling ability and they are known to easily defeat Jedi Knights (and some Jedi masters). I believe there are two Mandalore's in TOTJ, Mandalore the Indomitable and Mandalore the Invincible. In KOTOR there is another Mandalore and finally Canderous.

Yoda is no pushover master though, master of Ataru, win against a remarkable duelist Dooku, and also stalemate ROTS Sidious. In the Clone Wars cartoons he caused two Star Ships to collide into each other and explode.

So which team wins.

Fishy
Actually there is only one TOTJ Mandalore...

So we have three Mandalore's against Yoda, put them up against another Jedi Master and they might win but not against Yoda, they aren't fast enough to take Yoda.

zod360
No there are 2 TOTJ Mandalores.

Fishy
Oh yeah? Which oen's, you have one beaten by Ulic and then you have the one that picks up his mask, which is likely the same as the one that lead the Mandelorians during Kotor... So that would be 3 in total.

zod360
I wasn't saying that there were only 3 in total. You said that there was only 1 in TOTJ and I was just correcting you.

Faunus
There is only one notable Mandalore in TotJ.

And Yoda wins. The TotJ Mandalore as defeated by Ulic Qel-Droma while mounted in a Basilisk, and forcing him to balance atop chains.

zod360
No there were two in TOTJ.

Fishy
Notable... read his post.

Anyways it doesn't matter how much there are, normal none force sensitive people are not going to beat Yoda... you need the force to do that...

Revolver Ocelot
Easily defeat Jedi? Nah. Sure, Mandalores were skilled, but they are non force users. They'll have a hard time with Knights and Masters.

Captain REX
Yoda takes this. And stop arguing about the number of TOTJ Mandalores, or this will be closed for team limits.

((The_Anomaly))
Yoda pWns

1 naruto
yoda vs. mandalorians in kotor 2, thats about 50 mandalorians vs. yoda, that may make a difference.

w00t2112
Er..read the thread it says Mandalore's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.