Static-X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cool_dudes_rule
ok i searched these up, and i didnt find anything. but if there is one on these im sorry for making another.

any way who likes em.

Valharu
Ive got every cd. Good shit!!!!!!

Bardiel13
\m/ cool

Red Superfly
Have to be in a certain mood to listen to them, but when I'm in that mood, I really like them.

MetallicaT
love em..they are really good live
i think start a war is their best cd yet...shadow zone is bad ass too

i want to ****ing break it! eek!

cool_dudes_rule
ive only heard one song, i cant remember what it was but it was good.

MetallicaT
just in case
my damnation
bled for days
love dump
shadow zone

some of my favorites

Myth
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Have to be in a certain mood to listen to them, but when I'm in that mood, I really like them.

Same here. I have Start a War, Wisconsin Death Trip and Machine. Start a War is my favorite.

cool_dudes_rule
wait i know the song now,

the only thats it i heard it on this site.

Deathblow
I used to like them, I think I've sort of grown out of their type of thing now though. Wisconsin Death Trip was great, about as subtle as a hammer and twice as simplistic, but yeah.

Definitely impressive live.

Phat J
i feel the exact same way, i heard the one song somewhere and went out and bought wisconsin death trip, but yeah i sort grew out of that headbanging phase.

jenzie
black and white instantly blew me away, when i first heard it

tabby999
Machine is awsome, havn't heard much of theit new stuff, amazing live

Thorinn
Static X ****in rock. i have their first and second album, and the queen of the damned soundtrack they came out on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.