Mesphito vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Mesphito vs Thanos

So which one gets owned Happy Dance

GalacticStorm
In Mephistos realm Thanos would get owned, in neutral territory im unsure it would be pretty even im thinking Thanos might have the edge. Dunno really lol

King KAM
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
In Mephistos realm Thanos would get owned, in neutral territory im unsure it would be pretty even im thinking Thanos might have the edge. Dunno really lol Thanos owns him in both.

grey fox
It would be like his fight against Odin .

Draw in Mephito's realm

Ass kickery in the real world.

Hack Benjamin
Thanos may have more raw power, but Mephisto is the devil. And had they made the devil more realistic, he'd be spending less time on goody-goods like Silver Surfer who are beyond his control, and spend more time trying to get Tony Stark to drink himself to death..

Mephisto (atleast had they written him RIGHT..) would win not by directly fighting Thanos, but by driving him mad, Thanos wouldn't be able to declare himself the winner even if he IS all powerful, cause he'd be in a fetul position blubbering about how death and mommy didn't love him, titans indeed..

Crease
In Mephisto's realm or out he can't hurt Thanos...Inside he wouldn't be able to hold Thanos there long enough to drive him insane. Outside, they're both still insanely powerful, and immortal, so we're talking a draw.

Truth be told, Mephisto should be more powerful than Thanos, being the physical embodiment of pure evil. He's basically a low-level abstract. If he were destroyed, there would be cosmic implications.

HigH ScholaR
''He's basically a low-level abstract. If he were destroyed, there would be cosmic implications''

there would? what aboout other demon lords then

GODSCRIBE
Mephisto is Thanos's *****. This ladies and gents is a fact:

http://tinypic.com/imq9on.jpg

Yeah, he has the IG, but he's beaten him without it before. Plus anything short of magic and Mephisto loses. Thanos is immune to Hell fire.

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/527/mephy20jp.jpg

Or Thanos just outsmarts the idiot as usual.

http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mephy37hx.jpg

Even in his realm, I edge it to Thanos. Outside it, then Mephisto is ****ed.

leonidas
in hell it SHOULD be mephisto who easily stalemated galactus. but meph DOES kob to thanos -- as so many do.

real world thanos for sure.

Crease
Nobody jobs to Thanos...He's just that badass.

grey fox
Originally posted by Crease

Indeed.

leonidas
no

thanos IS tough but not enough to beat meph in his own world, which he probably would. . .

Crease
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
''He's basically a low-level abstract. If he were destroyed, there would be cosmic implications''

there would? what aboout other demon lords then

I stand corrected. The implications wouldn't exactly be cosmic. Mephisto, Pluto, Hela, Thog, Satanish and other similar demon lords all rule over individual realms and have the power to claim souls from their domains, with a few exceptions. Mephisto lords over a version of hell beleived in by most humans, Hela rules a version beleived in by the norse, Pluto the greeks and so on. Among the demons of various extradimensional netherworlds adjacent to Earth, Mephisto has few rivals in terms of personal power and scope of influence. Only Thog and Satannish come close.

So if he were destroyed, I guess one of the other demon lords would claim his realm and the souls within.

And if you've seen any of the gatherings of the "space gods", Mephisto is normally there.

GODSCRIBE

yes

Mider
he loses in mephesto's realm horribly and since he's so evil he wont be able to escape he'll be totally at mephesto's mercy.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Mider
he loses in mephesto's realm horribly and since he's so evil he wont be able to escape he'll be totally at mephesto's mercy.

What the f**k?

Crease

What the f**k? What the f**k?

Mider
whats your problem you fanboys you think thanos can beat a guy who stalemated galactus in his realm or that thanos would be unscarred why dont you do that face when you make the stupid postings you to

GODSCRIBE
whats your problem you fanboys you think thanos can beat a guy who stalemated galactus in his realm or that thanos would be unscarred why dont you do that face when you make the stupid postings you to

you are a retarded infant i swear. i bet there's drool all over your keyboard right now. noone can be this stupid.

Mider
im stupid do you ever listen to what you say thanos beats a guy who can stand up to galactus i mean how stuipd are you do you know how to use your brain perioud or does the fanboy in you have total controll, why dont you shut your stupid mouth already your insults are really childish its not my fault that this board has fanboys on your level that i see your kind on every stupid thread in here almost its like disgusting cause you push away pure logic for your own stupid fanboy icons go ahead and insult me again thats all your good at doing is insulting not making good points so have fun you know nothing nobody

Mider
apologyzes for the insulting parts but leaves the true parts intact

GODSCRIBE
im stupid do you ever listen to what you say thanos beats a guy who can stand up to galactus i mean how stuipd are you do you know how to use your brain perioud or does the fanboy in you have total controll, why dont you shut your stupid mouth already your insults are really childish its not my fault that this board has fanboys on your level that i see your kind on every stupid thread in here almost its like disgusting cause you push away pure logic for your own stupid fanboy icons go ahead and insult me again thats all your good at doing is insulting not making good points so have fun you know nothing nobody

^all this...

looks like this...

http://www.k-state.edu/wwparent/programs/art/art-g/scrib3.gif

Mider
whatever pal jabbing my grammer doesnt make your posts better then mine.

GODSCRIBE
whatever pal jabbing my grammer doesnt make your posts better then mine.

no, but expressing myself in a coherent manner does.

Crease

Mider...(sighs)...the "stupid faces" are because you made this statement

"he loses in mephesto's realm horribly and since he's so evil he wont be able to escape he'll be totally at mephesto's mercy"

Mephisto has never been able to hold anyone near Thanos level in his realm against their will. Hell, it's debatable which of the 2 are the most evil. If Thanos wanted, he'd be ruling Mephisto's realm. Mephisto couldn't even hold SS against his will.

Mephisto is one of my favorite guys but Thanos is....Thanos. You don't become God in your universe 37 times, challenge/ stalemate Odin and Tyrant, scold Galactus, take TP blasts from the mind gem and toy with The Elders of the Universe so that you can job to one demon lord.

Mider
SS is a pure soul thats why he couldnt hold him havent you read his bio?

K Von Doom

Actually Surfer never had a pure soul. Mephisto thought he did because it was at a time when Surf was under Galactus' control. That's what I've read anyway.

Crease

Holding someone's soul after they've already died, and PHYSICALLY keeping a person from leaving are 2 completely different things. Mephisto doesn't have sufficient power to kill Thanos so he'd have to try to hold him there physically...Thanos would pimpslap him and find the front door himself.

Crease
Actually, Thanos loosing to Mephisto shouldn't really be considered jobbing. It would go completely against how they've both been written in the past, but not jobbing. Even outside of his realm, Mephisto is still VERY powerful. It basically be almost infinite supernatural power vs almost infinite cosmic power.

King KAM
Nobody jobs to Thanos...He's just that badass. second

guy222
non jobbing mephisto wins

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by guy222
non jobbing mephisto wins

Not outside his realm... But I agree with you if you were saying in his realm.

lft4ded
And if you've seen any of the gatherings of the "space gods", Mephisto is normally there.

This is what I've noticed too. I'd give the nod to Mephisto either way.

guy222
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Not outside his realm... But I agree with you if you were saying in his realm.

thumb up

Burning thought
Mephisto is actually supposed to be the Devil? hes written terribly if so

the true devil would annhilate basically anything in Marvel but this guy is terrible, i would prob give it to Thanos outside of Mephistos world, inside ime not so sure, Thanos would likely find some way of defeating Mepisto

lft4ded
He's not the biblical devil, no. Most handbook entries state this outright.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.