superman vs. the Green lantern guild

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cowboy
Happy Dance SUPERMAN VS THE ENTIRE GREEN LANTERN UNIVERSe.
who wins???????? Happy Dance

soleran30
Wow Superman but I mean just barely after sun dipping for like 13.72 hours he should take it in roughly 2 days of fighting and about 23.8 seconds of rest between lantern's.

Juntai
7,200 GLs stomp out Superman just as they would do if they combined agaisnt pretty much any force.
What's with the hate thread?

cowboy
not a hate thread just board.....
ok then

THe justice league unlimited vs. the green guiled

soleran30
maybe but only if Aquaman has a hand in the fight!

cowboy
AquaMan is definitly there.

soleran30
I wonder if AM could communicate with space dolphins cuz then there could also be a plot piece for Lobo to come and play!

Besides SM doesn't need any help taking the GL's out.

cowboy
can AM's powers do that. if yes then yes.
but my question hasnt been answered

Marcus4600
Superman get whomped.

Tron
Well, Superman sure is lucky there's no such thing as the Green Lantern Guild. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now, against the Green Lantern "Corps", Superman gets owned in the worse way.

Sixth_Winged
One moderately Gl is difficult enough. 7000+ gl with assorted training and power level ranging from trainees to veterans would pwn him horribly impossible to counter

Avalonofthewind
All the Torquasm Vo in the world wouldn't get Supes out of this one.

docb77
If superman can get a ring he has a chance, and if he's smart he'll get a ring...

See Superman: Red Son

Tron
These aren't a bunch of rookies though, the majority are seasoned veterans, and they'll be more than ready to counter his speed.

outarddwarf
dude, they have more than enough that they could use as cannon fodder. They wouldn't need to worry about speed because while he takes the time to speedblitz the first thousand the other blast the f*** out of him.

Darth Kal-El
Superman vs. the Gl guild.....what a horrible mismatch...i mean....this is just sad.....and its an overkill.....how pathetic....because Superman takes this in less than 10 min . What the f**k?

vpokdekjyafmidp
superman gets KTFO'd

Marcus4600
Superman vs GL Corps =
http://mandysdesktop.net/collective/moongazing/gallery/pages/page017.jpg

(while they were at it, they killed Doomsday too)

vpokdekjyafmidp
yup yup

Femi32
DD already took on the GL corp. and stalemated them when he stole a GL ring.

grey fox
Superman : *knocks open the bar's door* where the hell is my super beer

* The entire Gl corps turn and look at him , the members who have eyebrows have them raised *

The bar suddenly glows jade green before an almighty explosion rips through it

Supes : Ouch....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.