Grayson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NinjaBunnyFuFu
Have any of you seen the Grayson fan trailer/ film thing.... i saw it on a ummm bootleg dvd that had dead end and a few others on it removed

vaya_the_elf
Sorry have not seen it yet.

OtterVomit
I like it except it seems to follow a storyline where Dick Grayson never became NightWing.

NoFate007
I absolutely love it, I've kept it since I first downloaded it. I think Fiorella has great talent and should be consulted on for the World's Finest movie if its ever made.

Paola
no talk about illegal downloads, please...

Punkyhermy
I love it!
Its a beautifully done film. Very dramatic and LOVED the actors.

Bat Dude
what is this Grayson I always hear about? What is it? I don't roam the web much so...fill me in.

OtterVomit
It's a mock trailer. The plot is, Batman has apparently died but there are a lot of questions surrounding his death. An adult (apparently retired) Dick Grayson isn't satisfied to sit around while questions go unanswered, so he straps on his Robin outfit agian and goes digging. Apparently he gets very close to some massive cover up. Even Green Lantern seems in on it!

Mainstream
sounds cool but he stays Robin and fights crime as an Adult Robin..NO Nightwing? that kinda blows.

wuTa
it doesnt kinda blow....it does blow...they should have used tim drake

Punkyhermy
yeah...including Nightwing would have been great!

Bat Dude
It probably takes place on Earth 2...

nothing
yeah i think its great, it wud be great if it wud be made into a full movie

Mainstream
Indeed.

Punkyhermy
The guy who play sthe title character was very hot. And the gilw who plays Barb seemed perfect for the role too.
aaww, they also have a kid!

WrathfulDwarf
If you'd love Batman Dead End. Then you'll love the short film titled "Grayson". The plot is about the tragic murder of Batman at the hands of his foes, his ward Dick Grayson (1st Robin) seeks to avenge the death of his mentor, despite attempts by Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern to stop him. Robin is on mission to avenge the death of the Cape Crusader.

I got a chance to see the parts of the film at a comic book convention last week. And it blew me away! Is not a very big budget film. But the quality and look of the film is incredible for a short film. The fan flick was made in 2004. And if you get a chance to see it. Watch it! I'm sure you'll like it!

Knightfall93
I really wanna seev that AND dead end now!!

NoFate007
I personally think its better than Dead End, and idk about you guys, but I think that Brian C. Bethel looks like a 100% PERFECT Joker. If you put that guy in Batman Begins' sequel, and dubbed his voice with Mark Hamill's, I think nobody EVER would be able to top him. Ever.

Fiorella did a wonderful casting job for most of his parts. Selina came off a bit odd (and young, she looked younger than Barbara) but Clark looked great, Diana looked great, he looked like a great Grayson, Gordon looked very good (still prefer Oldman though lol) and hell even GL looked good. I don't know if he was going for Rayner or Jordan but it seemed like an older Rayner to me. Either or, Rayner and Jordan look a lot alike so you know, props to him for doing such a great job. 13 thousand dollar budget I think he had, and his 5 minute film is better than some 2 and a half hour pieces of garbage I've seen on the big screen. I think they should get him to do a film - not like a Batman film, but maybe he could take up the directing helm of say, hell, even Iron Fist maybe. Give him something to do, even if its just like an animated film or a series of advertisements or something.

Knightfall93
CLAPCLAP CLAP... he sounds good!

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by NoFate007
I personally think its better than Dead End, and idk about you guys, but I think that Brian C. Bethel looks like a 100% PERFECT Joker. If you put that guy in Batman Begins' sequel, and dubbed his voice with Mark Hamill's, I think nobody EVER would be able to top him. Ever.

Absolutely! He, along with Brody get my vote.

Knightfall93

Xirius
Where could I find the full film?

WrathfulDwarf
Try Ebay....

Red Superfly
Thought it was a little cheesy, but rather cool.

The Wonder Woman/Lantern bits ruined it.

NoFate007
Grayson isn't a full film, its just a trailer. You can find it a lot of places.

Knightfall93
WW will NEVER look cool on the screen

Xirius
EDIT

NoFate007
WW can look "cool" on the screen, yet she'll never look "reasonable". Idk about you guys but I think her costume is a little dated. If I saw a chick wearing granny panties that are blue with stars on it, I'd think that her costume was made out of an old American flag she dug out of her attic and couldn't sew for her life.

If they revamped her a little bit then she'd definitely work. Make her sexy instead of the beast she looks like in some comics (am I right or am I wrong, does she not look like she's more butch than some of the guys on the Justice League every so often with the scraggly hair, mannish face features, and the muscles to Tuesday?)

But even so, GL, Superman, Robin, Joker, etc were all awesome on Grayson.

Knightfall93
I think GL would look better in a darker kyle-esque costume

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.