You/a hero or villian run guantlet.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
rulesembarrasmentnly street level heros/villians>>>u either use a katana/or/flamethrower(never runs out)/or/ a nine mil(never runs out)
You as a real person know everything about your enimies.
NO REST PERIODS.......

1. 2 Random comic muggers

2. 3 Aliens(as seen in AVP)

3. 5 preditors(as seen in AVP)

4. Beast

5. Robin(Tim Drake)

6.Doc Oct

7.Captin America

8.500 bloodthirsty Aunt Mays

Crease
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud ...500 Bloodthirsty Aunt Mays?

Swanky-Tuna
Every one of us would die at two.

TheKahn
Cyclops would run the table and wouldn't even need any weapons...shifty

Crease
With a 9 mil that never runs out, we all still die at 2. Robin should be #2 though. Then we'd have a chance at making it to 3. Barely, but a chance.

Etrigan
I don't think any real human on their own could get past 2 at all. If they got onto three, they'd be screwed.

Creshosk
So do the aliens have prep or are they starting out a distence in front of us?

former no one makes it past two. later noone makes it past three.

And no, robin at two would mean no one gets past two.

TheKahn
It depends on where you're fighting at. In an open area you're screwed, but in a long, small hallway with enemies only coming from one direction you might have a chance (assuming that the predators don't have guns and Cap doesn't kill you at a distance with his shield)

Creshosk
Originally posted by TheKahn
It depends on where you're fighting at. In an open area you're screwed, but in a long, small hallway with enemies only coming from one direction you might have a chance (assuming that the predators don't have guns and Cap doesn't kill you at a distance with his shield) The guns seem to be a regular part of the predetor arsenal. So naturally they'd have guns and cloaks and all that other stuff that guarentees a demise as quick as they see fit.

boriquaking55
The order of that thread is messed up real bad.

Squirrel Girl Happy Dance

docb77
I don't know, I think I'd have a better chance against robin than 3 aliens.

and in the case of the horde of aunt Mays, If I could overcome my reluctance to hit an old woman I could take a few dozen out before those purses smacking me took me down. The rest.... I don't think Bruce Lee could have run this Gauntlet in his prime.

inamilist
wow

i think everyone is being a little generous
muggers in comics are normally big burrly toughs that are well armed, like with guns...

so you vs 2 experienced thugs in a gunfight???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.