Pot paintings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badAssSoadFan13
This is a true news story.
Somewhere in Connecticut a man painted pot leaves and the word HEMP on the side of his house. His neighbor saw it and called the police. He said the painting was to support the legalization of the drug.

It is actually kind of a thing that was blown out of proportion. The neighbors think that the drug is bad, as do a lot of other people but, he was painting that in support of the cause, not only the drug.
What do you think/
ANND IF THERE IS ANOTHER THREAD LIKE THIS I APOLOGIZE!! I searched and didn't find anything about pot paintings.

soleran30
Sounds like an episode from the series the Boondocks.

I think people like to raise a fuss far to often.........................now if they have some community rules or some such nonsense they might have some legal grounds to get this man to remove the painting.

finti
one must be allowed to paint whatever you want on your own house,

debbiejo
Originally posted by badAssSoadFan13
Somewhere in Connecticut a man painted pot leaves and the word HEMP on the side of his house. His neighbor saw it and called the police. He said the painting was to support the legalization of the drug.

It is actually kind of a thing that was blown out of proportion. The neighbors think that the drug is bad, as do a lot of other people but, he was painting that in support of the cause, not only the drug.
What do you think/
ANND IF THERE IS ANOTHER THREAD LIKE THIS I APOLOGIZE!! I searched and didn't find anything about pot paintings. It should also be argued that it's used for medical reasons also.

Eis

What do you think/
ANND IF THERE IS ANOTHER THREAD LIKE THIS I APOLOGIZE!! I searched and didn't find anything about pot paintings.
As finti said, one should be allowed to paint whatever you want on your own house. And I'm pretty sure what this man did isn't illegal.

PS: System of a Down is great.

Shakyamunison
I am in support of the legalization of marijuana.

debbiejo
Hmmmmmmmmmm....makes me curious about pot smokers and paints ( supportive wise).........hmm

Capt_Fantastic
This guy is allowed to paint anything he wants on the side of his house. The only thing in question is his good taste. Oh, and that he is drawing attention to the fact that he smokes an illegal substance. Not very covert.

Pot should be legalized. Maybe if everyone that wanted to legalize it painted a pot leaf on the side of their house it would happen. Actually, there's a house here that has a pot leaf painted on the garage door.

finti
ha ha must be cheech and chong

debbiejo
There's a lot of really crappy looking houses that don't have to do with pot...............some real lookers there.................Makes the news and all..........quite ugly too, so what's the big deal of some leaves?.......It can also be said that it looks like "Canadian Maple Leaves"...........cause it kinda does...........haha

ILoveMyDaniel

What do you think/
Surprisingly I have nothing other to say than,...okay...

PVS
ZOMG WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!!11111111

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
ha ha must be cheech and chong What ever happened to them?........"Up in smoke" was soooo funny".... smokin' eek!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS
ZOMG WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!!11111111

Let them get their own, anyway, they have better connections. laughing jk

Mindship
He shoulda painted a beer bottle...then his neighbors woulda carried him around town on their shoulders.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.