Slade vs Vargas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Who will be the last man standing, in a no holds barred deathmatch?

CaptainStoic
I'm not bashing on Slade, I just wanted to get everyones opinion on who would own who. I like both characters just about equally, but IMO Vargas would take Slades weapons as trophies after soundly beating him... any opinions?

Mider
dont know who vargas is

CaptainStoic
Vargas took on the X-men, he killed Psylocke... here's a link, check it out.
http://www.mutanthigh.com/vargas.html

Mider
so he's super strong and fast?

CaptainStoic
I personally think Vargas will own him.

Mider
well if thats all he can do is be super strong and super fast thats not gonna do it slade has taken out people that are super strong and super fast and he himself is super strong and super fast, He has cut cyborg who is super strong and made of metal with his sword which is like adimantium he has knocked people like supes with his staff and once ran as fast as kid flash and hit him only for a few seconds but yeah it happend im sure they will say its PIS but thats not true since its happend more then 2 times maybe 4 times.

CaptainStoic
You seem to find it hard to believe yourself Mider. Vargas took on the entire X-men and had them on the run... Slade will be ripped to pieces, and his costume and weapons will be on display in Vargas' trophy case, without the invulnerabilty that Superman has he would have taken plenty more a** kickings than he has, lets face it Kal-El can't fight if Batman were in his league as far as Super powers are concerned he'd own him. Vargas is a beast when it comes to hand to hand combat, as a matter of fact, I'd say he beats cyborg in under a minute. Slade.. well he might have to work up a sweat, but in the end Vargas will kill him with his own sword.

Mider
entire x-men? is that all who cares? Slade has taken the teen titans, has kept up with kid flash for a perioud of time while running, can shoot kid flash when he's moving at super speed, also can do that to superman, has the agility to evade superman for a while, has taken the teen titans like punks, can servive anti tank fire and even being sliced down the middle, his grenades can knock out superboy and super girl and even WW. He has resisted her lasso by switching his brain to pure instinct mode, i mean if you can please give more info i mean ok he beat all the x-men.......how and so what slade has almost done that to and maybe did so whats your point?

CaptainStoic
Perhaps you should pick up some old X-treme X-Men comics, and judge for yourself.

Mider
maybe you should pick up some slade comics and those were when he was depowered

Marcus4600
Teen Titans < X-Men, especially the X-Treme team. Superboy and Wonder-Girl are extremely overrated. Also, Slade's a jobber. Vargas is far beyond human or mutant. Imagine a mutant with a secondary mutation, and then that mutation mutates. That's Vargas. His combative abilites are par with Captain America, Deadpool, and Black Panther, all who could clock Slade easy in a fist fight.

Mider
so the extrem x-men can beat guys that slade has?

Marcus4600
From the Teen Titans, yes. Justice League, no. I'm going to post the picture again though, because you aren't noticing what is all over Slade's body.

Mider
oh for crying out loud like ben hasnt jobbed? leave the guy alone whats your problem with him he can beat your fav character so your upset? Do you think i like the fact that they say thanos can beat alot of my fav characters?

Marcus4600
Wha, huh? Where did that one come from? Are you still sore about the Ben vs Slade thread? Also, Ben's not my fave. Check my avatar and siggy. Ben's on my top ten, but not my fave.

Mider
well what can this guy do HOW fast is he HOW strong is he?

id369
I think Vargas stands a fair game against Slade.
But Slade has a long history of PIS and Jobber aurora.

With all that said Slade for the win.

CaptainStoic
Slade for the win? Vargas brought down a building with his sword, was able to take direct hits from Rogue while remaining nearly unfazed by her assault... she even touched his skin absorbing his abilities, and he remained conscious, not even Thor or the Hulk could do this... Slade may be like Vargas but it was clear that Vargas is superior to him in every way, If rogue touched Slade for the same amount of time she'd more than knock him out too.

Pepito
Vargas held off an entire powered alien army and treated it like an inconenience rather than a threat. He wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.