DBZ/DBGT vs. Marvel/DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Everyone exept for TOAA, Thanos with HOTU and so on characters that are above everything....

So all Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT characters (including villians) vs. All Heroes/Villians from Marvel and DC comic universes...

Note : Goku easily lifted a mountain with one hand when he only had
20 000 powerlevel....

Note 2 : Versus Freeza SSJ he had 3 000 000 big grinbig grinbig grin

And so on and so on...The others as well....

Fact 1 : Dragon Ball Z characters are nearly impossible to see when moving

Example Yamcha vs. Saibamen (Saiyans Saga)

Yamcha had 1214 powerlevel Saibamen had 1200 and they moved faster than eyes could see...

With powerlevel speed develops aswelll....These are just facts....

Fight : No Rules

Place : Alternative Earth (no other living being)

Swanky-Tuna
Read the rules.

juggernaut66666
SSJ4 GOGETA WIPES OUT ALL OF THEM

Femi32
Marvel/DC wins. The only heavyweights THe DBZ/DBGT side has are Buu, Cell, Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, and Gotenks. Against SS, Sentry, Thanos, Darkseid, the Quintessance, Justice League, Justice Society, the DBZ/GT people don't stand a chance.

The DBZ/GT people will be psionically attacked while being phsyically beaten at the same time.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Femi32
Marvel/DC wins. The only heavyweights THe DBZ/DBGT side has are Buu, Cell, Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, and Gotenks. Against SS, Sentry, Thanos, Darkseid, the Quintessance, Justice League, Justice Society, the DBZ/GT people don't stand a chance.

The DBZ/GT people will be psionically attacked while being phsyically beaten at the same time.

thumb up Marvel Universe and DC universe is too vast and powerful for DBZ/DBGT. You have beings that will earse you from existence, our send you to limbo for all eternity or blast you into oblivion. Gogetia cant' stay at his present form no more than 30 mins, What the f**k? is that. Thanos, Darkseid, Adam Warlock, Black Bolt, Gladiator, Odin, Rune King Thor, ArchAngel Michael, Atum the God-Eater, Ion, Alan Scott, Sersi, Ikaris, Orion, Yuga Khan, Asmodel, Dr. Fate, Zanatanna, Dr. Strange, Phoenix Avartars, Ghost Rider, The Demon Etrigan, Hal Jordan, Thor, Quasar, Tyrant, Black Adam, Phantom Stranger, Asgardian Destroyer, Mangog, Classic Juggernaut, Gog etc. don't fool yourself dbz is dead before they now it.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Read the rules.

yes

Rewmac
Since Dragon Ball Z characters are stronger, more powerful the would win...These characters got incredible power....

the Darkone
Originally posted by Rewmac
:wtfmessedince Dragon Ball Z characters are stronger, more powerful the would win...These characters got incredible power....

Galactus can destroyed the whole universe 10x over if he wanted too. Phoenix Force will destroyed dbz universe with a gesture, stop living in fantasy land. DBZ is the most inconsistent anime of all time, you have time limits on your power, get that bullsh** out of here. Marvel/ DC universe has to much raw power for DBZ if you think not then you are head case and still a child.

Odin has cause shock waves through out the multi-universe, that means other beings in different dimensions has felt his shock waves. The runner will kill them all and they will have a smile on their face, Tyrant alone will pimp them out.

Rewmac
SSj4 Gogeta could destroy the whole universe with only one blast if he wanted to said by Kaito. Callin' me a child just because I also got knowledge in anime not only comics, your call then. Actually if get all characters that would include Brolly, Omega Shen-Ron, SSJ4 Gogeta and soo....What the hell can Galactus do? Me living in fantasy land??? Don't think so...Just because some Gods and Godlikes and so powerful character in comic universe did things once it doesn't mean they can do it in less then a blink of an eye...

TheKahn
Superboy Prime could take them all by himself. shifty

Rewmac
That would intresting.....Superboy Prime would be owned by a single SSJ from Cell Saga....big grinbig grinbig grin And we got a lot of them

Rewmac
only Alfred (Batman servent) or Aunt May got a chance big grinbig grin

the Darkone
SSj4 Gogeta could destroy the whole universe with only one blast if he wanted to said by Kaito. Callin' me a child just because I also got knowledge in anime not only comics, your call then. Actually if get all characters that would include Brolly, Omega Shen-Ron, SSJ4 Gogeta and soo....What the hell can Galactus do? Me living in fantasy land??? Don't think so...Just because some Gods and Godlikes and so powerful character in comic universe did things once it doesn't mean they can do it in less then a blink of an eye...

Kiato=bullsh**, oh yes they can. Thanos will kill every single DBZ character. Atum The God-Eater will kill them and that sorry ass sheron dragon, how can you beat a elder god who power is the sun itself and has two forms both Omnipotent. Eternity ***** slaps them back to their own universe.

the Darkone
That would intresting.....Superboy Prime would be owned by a single SSJ from Cell Saga....big grinbig grinbig grin And we got a lot of them

Superboy prime is pre-crisis superman with the anti-monitor abilities. Cell will sh** in his pants.

grey fox
Since Dragon Ball Z characters are stronger, more powerful the would win...These characters got incredible power....

Their inconsistent weaklings who use the powers of their fanboy's to make them stronger.

TheKahn
Originally posted by grey fox
Their inconsistent weaklings who use the powers of their fanboy's to make them stronger.

Sounds about right to me big grin

grey fox
Originally posted by TheKahn
Sounds about right to me big grin

Yes.

How do you think wolverine learned to jobber ?

That's right , he learned it from the Z warriors , he was probably sleeping with one of their wives/daughters since he likes young oriental girls so much.....

supremthor
before this thread is closed i will like to say......................... DRAGONBALL Z CHARACTERS ARE NOT THAT POWERFUL. SHIT READ THE FREAKING MANGA....ok lits start the only characters that you need to kill dragon ball z UN are the following.... Silver surfer reason his faster then any dbz character ever mad and has maore raw power then any super sayain.... the only theing dbz characters can doo is blow things up.. shit the cant even survive in space... SS can absorb all there energy , turn them into candy like boo did..... ready for this .............. SPEEDBLITZ.. it takes DBZ characters to long to power up and they run out of energy way to fast to be a threat to some like SS... I know dbz characters can blow up planets with out trying and send shock waves through out the UN.... wat good is all that power if the person ur fighting is faster stronger and can absorb all ur enegy attacks and ETC..... any DBZ fan that say dbz characters can bet anti-monitor is so stupid.. not even the dragon can do anything against the anti-monitor.....

TheKahn
DBZ are basically a bunch of energy manipulators, however in the Marvel/DC universes there are a hell of a lot more and better energy manipulators, not to mention magic users, time travers, speedsters, gods, and veriouse heroes with different combinations of powers. The universes win 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.