Marvels Strongest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soujaboy09
I'm sorry if this thread has already been created, I havn't seen it.

Ok, name your opinion of Marvels top 10 strongest physical forces. Now don't be biased, just name who you think are the strongest physical characters. Don't name Celestials and such, just heros, and villains.

Mine are

1. Juggernaut
2. Hulk
3. Thor
4. Hercules (Immortal)
5. Gladiator
6. Hyperion
7. Iron Man
8. Namor
9. Colossus
10. Sasquatch

juggernaut66666
juggernaut and hulk are equal till hulk writers say who is the stronger

soujaboy09
I wouldn't say there equal, although they can both increase there strength.

Crease
I'd always heard Juggs (classic) was stronger at base-level, but Hulk's strength would eventually increase beyond Jugg's

soujaboy09
Like I said, Juggernaut can also increase his strength

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by soujaboy09

Ok, name your opinion of Marvels top 10 strongest physical forces. Now don't be biased, just name who you think are the strongest physical characters. Don't name Celestials and such, just heros, and villains.

Mine are

1. Juggernaut
2. Hulk
3. Thor
4. Hercules (Immortal)
5. Gladiator
6. Hyperion
7. Iron Man
8. Namor
9. Colossus
10. Sasquatch

Sorry, but where was it stated that Juggernaut can increase his strength? Because honestly, I have never seen that.

Also, is Hyperion Class 100 in 616 Marvel? Because I remember that he is Class 75 or so. And I'd rate Namor above Iron Man. Iron Man is very strong, but isn't that only when he absorbs outside energies to power his armor (and he can't keep that strength on very long).

juggernaut66666
in the eighth day comics he increased his strenght by focusing

Tshern
Depends on the armor too. But with regular armor he's below Namor. I think at least Hulkbuster is way stronger than his normal suit.

soujaboy09
The more Juggernaut focuses on the magic powers that runs through him, he becomes stronger, and stronger. That's why in the 8th day saga he was able to make Thor look like a child.

soujaboy09
Here

1. Juggernaut
2. Hulk
3. Thor
4. Hercules (Immortal)
5. Gladiator
6. Hyperion (Supreme Power)
7. Namor
8. Iron Man
9. Colossus
10. Sasquatch

DarkCrawler
Yeah, I had forgotten about 8th day.

juggernaut66666
in 8th day he beat up 5 gods all by him self

soujaboy09
I thought it was 7, anyways each was more powerful than Thor. During this Juggernaut excerted so much physical force that he nearly destroyed the earth. This was also the first time Juggernaut broke out of a telepaths grip on him.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp195qg.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp252sg.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp305sx.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp318bm.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp328ck.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp332kl.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp363ld.jpg

juggernaut66666
there were 7 but juggs has handled 5 iron man handled 1 by outsmartin her and the other 1 was not shown anywhere

King_Mungi
Tanaraq dominates all smile

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Tanaraq dominates all smile
NO BECAUSE HE IS A CANADIANbig grin

soujaboy09
lol, dont the the 8 exemplars represent the 8 diffrent things that make up a person? Physical might, mind, ext?

juggernaut66666
yep juggernaut is the examplar of phisicall power

juggernaut66666
but they are more powerfull than thor

CaptainStoic
Juggernaut was never said to get stronger, what he did to Thor in the Eighth day storyline was show how much more durable he was than Thor, Marvel officially stated that Thor could outlift Juggernaut; for example a diamond is harder than steel, but steel can shatter a diamond (body armor factor). The Hulk is stated to be quite a bit weaker than Juggernaut in a calm state, but when he gets excited, and his andrenaline starts flowing he can exceed Cain in strength.

Strength Level: The Hulk possesses superhuman strength of the Class 100 level, enabling him to lift (press) in excess of 100 tons. The Hulk only attains this strength level when he is enraged. In a totally, calm state his functional strength is significantly less, perhaps in the 70 ton range.

Known superhuman powers: The Hulk possesses the capacity for "nearly limitless" physical strength. In times of stress the Hulk's adrenaline level escalates, causing a corresponding escalation in strength. "This is not accompanied by an additional gain in mass", but does appear to promote increased levels of energy efficiency. "To date the Hulk has never apparently been provoked into demonstrating a maximum output of strength"; hence, its upper limit remains a mystery

I would launch an argument for the rest of the contenders, but it is clear who can lift more, as far as Marvel is concerned. If Juggernaut was considered to be strongest why didn't they use him to go toe to toe with Onslaught? the fact being is that without his forcefield Juggernaut was placed somewhere in the region of Simon Williams in strength, who is weaker than many of the characters in the list above, Thor was seen not only outmuscling Cain but he beat the tar out of him when he magically negated his forcefield. And the Hulk has outdone Thor one on one in issue #440 and I must add that he was fighting a warrior madness Thor. Yet he was still tossing him around.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Juggernaut was never said to get stronger, what he did to Thor in the Eighth day storyline was show how much more durable he was than Thor, Marvel officially stated that Thor could outlift Juggernaut; for example a diamond is harder than steel, but steel can shatter a diamond (body armor factor). The Hulk is stated to be quite a bit weaker than Juggernaut in a calm state, but when he gets excited, and his andrenaline starts flowing he can exceed Cain in strength.

Strength Level: The Hulk possesses superhuman strength of the Class 100 level, enabling him to lift (press) in excess of 100 tons. The Hulk only attains this strength level when he is enraged. In a totally, calm state his functional strength is significantly less, perhaps in the 70 ton range.

Known superhuman powers: The Hulk possesses the capacity for "nearly limitless" physical strength. In times of stress the Hulk's adrenaline level escalates, causing a corresponding escalation in strength. "This is not accompanied by an additional gain in mass", but does appear to promote increased levels of energy efficiency. "To date the Hulk has never apparently been provoked into demonstrating a maximum output of strength"; hence, its upper limit remains a mystery

I would launch an argument for the rest of the contenders, but it is clear who can lift more, as far as Marvel is concerned. If Juggernaut was considered to be strongest why didn't they use him to go toe to toe with Onslaught? the fact being is that without his forcefield Juggernaut was placed somewhere in the region of Simon Williams in strength, who is weaker than many of the characters in the list above, Thor was seen not only outmuscling Cain but he beat the tar out of him when he magically negated his forcefield. And the Hulk has outdone Thor one on one in issue #440 and I must add that he was fighting a warrior madness Thor. Yet he was still tossing him around.
thor said that jugGernaut becOme stronger and juggernaut also said he said to thor " FOR THE FIRST TIME I FEEL THAT I CAN CRUSH BEINGS EVEN LIKE YOU!"

soujaboy09

All wrong

first off, Marvel has never given Juggernaut a limit to his strength, it was always stated to be immeasurable. So saying that Thor is stronger than Juggernaut when Juggernaut has clearly out muscled Thor one more than one occasion is crazy.

Secondly, when Thor fought Juggernaut the second time it was PIS. In that story it was implied that when Juggernauts invulnerability comes from his magic shield, when in fact it doesn't. As we all know Juggernaut is invulnerable without his shield. That is the only comic that shows Juggernaut feel pain without his shield. Even when written badly Juggernaut nearly knocked thor out.

Toe to Toe with Onslaught? not a person can do that, the only reason Hulk was able to is because Onslaught wanted to be in his energy form. Juggernaut during this also wasn't focused, and when Juggernaut doesn't focus he doesn't fight as well. he still probably would have lost anyways.

Juggernauts forcefield doesn't give him strength, it gives him the ability not to be touched.

juggernaut66666
before juggernaut fought onslaught he lost his invulnerability and a bit of his strenght in all new exiles comics

DarkCrawler
But if they both have infinite strength, aren't they tied?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
NO BECAUSE HE IS A CANADIANbig grin

Guys older than the world, so technically he isn't :P

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exilesv10572005puar-DCP15.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exilesv10572005puar-DCP16.jpg
3. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exilesv10572005puar-DCP18.jpg

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP04.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP05.jpg

soujaboy09
To me, Thor is stronger than Hulk, because his of his class. He's a god, and draws his powers from magic, and extra dimensional sources. Hulk draws his powers from man made gamma radiation, or rage.

GODSCRIBE
it's juggernaut. and yes he can call on cyttorak not just for shielding, but strength.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
it's juggernaut. and yes he can call on cyttorak not just for shielding, but strength.
than make your votebig grin

King_Mungi
He's a god, and draws his powers from magic, and extra dimensional sources.

Reminds me of another character cool

TheKahn
Reminds me of another character cool

Wolverine? smokin'

soujaboy09
No, Sasquatch

King KAM
it's juggernaut. and yes he can call on cyttorak not just for shielding, but strength. but hercules can still outlift the both of them

Horrificus
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Sorry, but where was it stated that Juggernaut can increase his strength? Because honestly, I have never seen that.

Also, is Hyperion Class 100 in 616 Marvel? Because I remember that he is Class 75 or so. And I'd rate Namor above Iron Man. Iron Man is very strong, but isn't that only when he absorbs outside energies to power his armor (and he can't keep that strength on very long).

Iron Man is class 85
Namor is class 90

soujaboy09
Originally posted by King KAM
but hercules can still outlift the both of them

Can Hercules outlift Thor?

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Horrificus
Iron Man is class 85
Namor is class 90

WAT! ironman and and namor are class 100 deffinalty. iron man is a low class 100. and namor is a mid class 100.

i say thor /juggy is the stongest out of the bunch. with hulk as second.(base strenght)
but when the hulk is madd he deffinaly above all on this list.

spideycarnage
but if i was gonna pick someone on this list to be my muscle, ill pic hulk!

Ex11B
(In no particular order)
8th Day Juggernaut
Silver Age Mangog
Asgardian Destroyer
Count Nefaria
Gladiator
Kurse
Hulk
Doomsday
Thanos
Sentry

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by spideycarnage
WAT! ironman and and namor are class 100 deffinalty. iron man is a low class 100. and namor is a mid class 100.

i say thor /juggy is the stongest out of the bunch. with hulk as second.(base strenght)
but when the hulk is madd he deffinaly above all on this list.

Namors average is stated at around 90(meaning not dry, but not underwater).
Iron Mans average is 85. Both can boost their strength well beyond 100 tons. Iron Man just can't do it as long because the suit has failsafes I believe to keep him from shorting out.

And if you're gonna call a class 85 strongest, then you might wanna add She-Hulk. She IS in the 100+ ton range.

Ex-Sentry as the "strongest" I hope? Because he IS easily the most powerful being due to the nature of is powers(That we know of, anyway.)

Hit and Run
Namor is easily Class 100, in or out of the water. Don't go by the handbooks, as Namor's shown this multiple times that his avergae is still way above Class 90.

Also She-Hulk does not seem to be a s strong as she was not too long ago. It seems Dan Slott didn't mean to keep her at that strength level for very long.

Horrificus

The reason Juggernaut was not used to go up against Onslaught is the same reason that Mangog or Dragon-Man was not used. There are plenty of guys out there that are over Hulk strength. They were not used because Hulk is the big ticket character. He sells books. He has the popularity.

soujaboy09
The reason Juggernaut was not used to go up against Onslaught is the same reason that Mangog or Dragon-Man was not used. There are plenty of guys out there that are over Hulk strength. They were not used because Hulk is the big ticket character. He sells books. He has the popularity.

Very well spoken

outarddwarf
juggernaut takes this thread.
Although hurcules gives him quite a run for his money!

the Darkone
1. Savage Hulk, Warrior Madness Thor, Classic Juggernaut, Immortal Hercules, Gladiator, Eternals

2. Sentry, Hercules, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Forgotten One, Count Nefaria, She-hulk

3. Namor, Colossus, Juggernaut (current),Wonder Man, Rage, Warpath,

soleran30
Hulks high end strength feats for lifting pretty much TOWER over Juggs....................anyway Juggs isn't what he used to be current isn't classic and he isn't near as strong.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Hit and Run
Namor is easily Class 100, in or out of the water. Don't go by the handbooks, as Namor's shown this multiple times that his avergae is still way above Class 90.
thumb up

Ex11B
Originally posted by Ex11B
(In no particular order)
8th Day Juggernaut
Silver Age Mangog
Asgardian Destroyer
Count Nefaria
Gladiator
Kurse
Hulk
Doomsday
Thanos
Sentry

I like my list...

Juggernaut---pretty much unstoppable.Way past Class 100
Mangog---slaps Thor around like you would flies
Asgardian Destroyer---Nigh Invincible
Count Nefaria--Perhaps the most underrated in strength here.Slapped around Avengers and Thunderbolts like nothing
Gladiator--When hes confident,possibly PC level strength.
Kurse--4xThors strength
Hulk---We all know what he can do strength wise.Possibly limitless
Doomsday--is there a limit to his strength?
Thanos--slapped around Thing and Hulk
Sentry---Just how strong is he? PC levels?
and I have to add..
PC Validus--Possibly the strongest here

soleran30
Juggs doesn't have any Super lifting feats like Thor lifting Midgard Serpant, Hulk overcoming the matter/antimatter equation.

As a matter of fact what feat has juggernaut accomplished since he has been powered down to put him in a top list. Heck even Colossus in the X-men mansion works out with more weight then current Juggs.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by soleran30
Juggs doesn't have any Super lifting feats like Thor lifting Midgard Serpant, Hulk overcoming the matter/antimatter equation.

As a matter of fact what feat has juggernaut accomplished since he has been powered down to put him in a top list. Heck even Colossus in the X-men mansion works out with more weight then current Juggs.
thumb up Agreed

juggys does have the most incredible durability in comics, but i think people think that juggys strength is just as great to his durability, which is a huge misconception. Juggy or even classic juggernaut doesn't have many strength feats, but has a ton of durability ones.

King_Mungi
Booooo....Tanaraq needs respect

soleran30
well he needs to do something more then throw a plane like 20 years ago and kick a box car 10 years ago whistle

King_Mungi
well he needs to do something more then throw a plane like 20 years ago and kick a box car 10 years ago whistle

That's Sasquatch, Tanaraq is Sasquatch's ultimate form. He beat Gulan Karth, Zarathos, Namora, Mimic, etc. without much effort.

Horrificus
Mangog is the strongest character in Marvel.
I would love to see him teach some humility to the Hulk, Juggernaut, Superman and everybody else.

Mangog is the living embodiment of "Ass-Kicking".

soleran30
That's Sasquatch, Tanaraq is Sasquatch's ultimate form. He beat Gulan Karth, Zarathos, Namora, Mimic, etc. without much effort.

Yeah but thats not all Strength, I mean Juggs took a godwave and shook it off but it doesn't make him the Strongest really just durable.

LOL Mangog, I guess the stronger you get the harder you get hit by the ugly stick.

King_Mungi
Yeah but thats not all Strength, I mean Juggs took a godwave and shook it off but it doesn't make him the Strongest really just durable.

LOL Mangog, I guess the stronger you get the harder you get hit by the ugly stick.

but he actually did beat them with strength...grabbed Namora like she was nothing and tossed her into Mimic knocking both of them out, and crushing Zarathos with his foot, etc.

Horrificus
Hulks high end strength feats for lifting pretty much TOWER over Juggs....................anyway Juggs isn't what he used to be current isn't classic and he isn't near as strong.

Maybe Juggs is just lazy! Or maybe he just cares about these guys.

If I was THE MOST POWERFUL BEING ALIVE, I would also do as little as possible.
Plus, he doesn't want to always be showing up the wannabe strong guys.
It might give the Hulk a complex, or make Gladiator stop believing in himself.

juggernaut66666
why the fcuk would juggernaut pick up a tower or a mountain?
who cares if he picked up a mountain savage hulk picked up a mountain so what?and juggernaut has beaten the shit out of savage big grinbig grinbig grin

juggernaut66666
and juggernaut KO'd THE STRANGER WITH 1 HIT that's one thing that hulk could never ever do

Horrificus
Juggernaut would have just let the mountain crush everybody, and he would have calmly walked through it, while he whistled a funny little song.

He would have only lifted the Midgard Serpent if he was mistaking it for his D***.

And, I think punching through dimensions is pretty incredible.
So is beating the Hulk with no armor on, and no use of his force field.
So is beating 7 Exemplars by himself.

I would love to drop off Mangog and Juggernaut with 10 kegs of Guiness, right outside of an Avengers/X-Men reunion.

Sparkz
why the fcuk would juggernaut pick up a tower or a mountain?
who cares if he picked up a mountain savage hulk picked up a mountain so what?and juggernaut has beaten the shit out of savage big grinbig grinbig grin

when did juggernaught kick the shit out of Savage Hulk? not doubting you Iv just never seen it.

olympian
It wasent the Savage Hulk. It was the Merged/Professor version.

Higher strenght base (in the high tier) but couldnt increase with rage.

They both ko each other in a storyline.

CaptainStoic
Yea his strength actually does increase with rage just not as much as his other incarnations. And The Juggernaut isn't the strongest, he's just durable. juggernaut can take more than he can give.

GODSCRIBE
It's the Juggernaut *****!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457053rd.jpg

GODSCRIBE
Notice the glow around him. That's Cyttorak's power at work!!

soleran30
I also notice you took away where War hulk slapped him stupid and threw him away like a ragdoll. Winning a fight doesn't mean you are stronger either......................Juggs has a high level of strength that he can maintain for a long long virtually indefinate period of time however his peak strength certainly isn't the highest......................

Lets see Hmmm Gladiator destroyed a planet with his punching power and picked up the Baxter building, that already bests juggs best lifting feats.

GODSCRIBE
I also notice you took away where War hulk slapped him stupid and threw him away like a ragdoll. Winning a fight doesn't mean you are stronger either......................
Yeah but his forward momentum shows that he exerts greater force. Once in motion he can't be stopped. That is a singular aspect that encompasses the totality his "strength". Lifting feats, he isn't the best. Gladiator bests him, but sheer force...he takes the cake. In fact it is beyond physics...its magical!!

soleran30
So is lifting the Baxter building without it crumbling on him and punching a planet to make it explode.

I have never seen Juggernaut use his forward momentum to do anything spectacular even...................he was stuck in cement for 2 weeks c'mon. Hulk also outdid the matter/antimatter equation that right there is the greatest feat for physical strength in Marvel really.

outarddwarf
first of all, juggernaut doesn't have his own comics or anything and the only times he pops up are to beat someone up not bench press stuff. so his lack of strength feats isn't due to inability but to lack of showings where he needed to lift anything to get the job done.

Hulk lifts mountains because hulk needs to save the people under them. juggernaut doesn't bother lifting the mountain because what the F*** does he care if the people below it go squash. He has been said as only caring about two things, black tom cassidy (and why would he need to lift stuff for him) and his monicer as unstoppable (which also doesn't require lifting to support). so lifting is just a huge waste of juggernauts time.

EDIT: oh, and now he cares about sammy too!

Murda Mase
Deadpool will tell you whos the stronger one between Jugg and Hulk.

I agree.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9079/deadpool04p089nh.th.jpg

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Murda Mase

I agree.

Sorry, the ravings of a lunatic don't count. And it has little to do with whose stronger. Stop begging the question.

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Murda Mase

I agree.

the only reason he underestimates juggernaut is cause he knows as long as he stays the fudge out of Juggy's way he is safe but hulk is a raging beast who would try to destroy anybody.

outarddwarf
Juggernaut would have just let the mountain crush everybody, and he would have calmly walked through it, while he whistled a funny little song.

He would have only lifted the Midgard Serpent if he was mistaking it for his D***.

And, I think punching through dimensions is pretty incredible.
So is beating the Hulk with no armor on, and no use of his force field.
So is beating 7 Exemplars by himself.

I would love to drop off Mangog and Juggernaut with 10 kegs of Guiness, right outside of an Avengers/X-Men reunion.

Midgard serpent line= pricless

Mangog and jugg at avenger/x-men reunion= my dream!

jgiant
juggs magic is finite, it has a limit to its power, hulks is not... he is the strongest one there is...

Murda Mase
Sorry, the ravings of a lunatic don't count. And it has little to do with whose stronger. Stop begging the question.

You don't count.

soleran30
Sammy's dead by his ole friend Black Vine I mean Tom..............Juggs just isn't the strongest there is.........................

The only raving person about Juggs and Hulk isn't deadpool its jugg fans.

Ex11B
laughing laughing laughing

the Darkone
What the f**k?Mangog is the strongest character in Marvel.
I would love to see him teach some humility to the Hulk, Juggernaut, Superman and everybody else.

Mangog is the living embodiment of "Ass-Kicking".

The Champion of the Universe is stronger than him when he is not jobber. Champion will kick his ass all day long.

RogerRamjet
1. Hulk
2. Thor
3. Juggernaut
4. Gladiator
5. Namor
6. Hercules
7. Colossus
8. Sasquatsch
9. Hyperion

every Fanboy who says that Juggs equals tha' Hulkster in strength...dream on... roll eyes (sarcastic)

samishe
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
1. Hulk
2. Thor
3. Juggernaut
4. Gladiator
5. Namor
6. Hercules
7. Colossus
8. Sasquatsch
9. Hyperion

every Fanboy who says that Juggs equals tha' Hulkster in strength...dream on... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Read this...

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Highrise/9770/juggy.html

soleran30
You should adjust your list again because Juggs isn't as resilant nor as strong as "classic" juggs was.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
1. Hulk
2. Thor
3. Juggernaut
4. Gladiator
5. Namor
6. Hercules
7. Colossus
8. Sasquatsch
9. Hyperion

have you read hulk vs juggernaut comics?

samishe

soleran30
the poll is for juggernaut didn't say classic. Who cares about "classic" anymore, more specifically the jugg fans even said juggs strength is his forward motion and not so much his ability to "lift" anything. Juggs is lower then Colossus at the moment.

King_Mungi
whistle

Namora

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP03.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP04.jpg
3. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP05.jpg

soleran30
whistle

Namora

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP03.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP04.jpg
3. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP05.jpg

She caught a curbstom there..............still thats only 1 feat and its vague so tough to say that say Tanaraq would be as uber powerful as say me...........I mean Hulk. What happened to your furry little devil when hudson collected herself again and kicked out Tanaraq the spirit from her?

juggernaut66666
hulk could not even beat up sasquatch

soleran30
hulk could not even beat up sasquatch

Maybe not but he did beat the matter/antimatter equation jumped into orbit and punched a meteor larger then the moon or was it earth.

War hulk put the spank on your boy Juggssmile This isn't a fight per say just about the Strength/Power of an opponent.

King_Mungi
She caught a curbstom there..............still thats only 1 feat and its vague so tough to say that say Tanaraq would be as uber powerful as say me...........I mean Hulk. What happened to your furry little devil when hudson collected herself again and kicked out Tanaraq the spirit from her?

Oh their is more feats than that, and this is what happened after he was "banished" by Shaman

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP19.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP20.jpg
3. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP21.jpg
4. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP22.jpg

juggernaut66666
that fight was like putting savage hulk or any versions of hulk against trion juggernaut

DarkCrawler
Oh their is more feats than that, and this is what happened after he was "banished" by Shaman

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP19.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP20.jpg
3. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP21.jpg
4. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP22.jpg

Heather' is mean...they had a deal and she goes on breaking it like that. stick out tongue

soujaboy09
Actually Juggernaut didn't get hoged by War Hulk it was more of a stalemate.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457030tf.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457040vb.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457053rd.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457066or.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457098gy.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457101gk.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457134fi.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457141ys.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457157az.jpg

CaptainStoic
War Hulk stopped Juggernauts forward progress in those comics, or did you fail to notice that? In my opinion it pretty much showed all readers who was the stronger of the two. War was throwing him around like a rag doll, and was about to seperate his head from from his shoulders... I wouldn't call that a stalemate. Thor as strong as the Hulk, nah, Hulk vol.2 #300 gives examples of what the Hulk could do to Thor. Hercules is a joke now, She Hulk outdoes him on levels comparable to what Wonder Woman did to him, she should be on this list not him. I have no idea why Juggernaut is even a part of this, he can't even hang with Colossus.

juggernaut66666
what are you talking about? juggernaut KO'd thor with ease next time he almost killed him , he beat thing with 3 blows, he beat savage hulk ,
KO'd the stranger with 1 punch, and beat down 5 gods hulk could never beat down those gods

Ex11B
laughing

Sixth_Winged
Robert Reynold aka Void.......not Sentry as we have seen on #6. Honestly, creating an uberpowerful superman-like entity by your find to justify your capability to destroy the world is ludicrous.

Then again, that story messed up might be changed in later issues.

outarddwarf
War Hulk stopped Juggernauts forward progress in those comics, or did you fail to notice that? In my opinion it pretty much showed all readers who was the stronger of the two. War was throwing him around like a rag doll, and was about to seperate his head from from his shoulders... I wouldn't call that a stalemate. Thor as strong as the Hulk, nah, Hulk vol.2 #300 gives examples of what the Hulk could do to Thor. Hercules is a joke now, She Hulk outdoes him on levels comparable to what Wonder Woman did to him, she should be on this list not him. I have no idea why Juggernaut is even a part of this, he can't even hang with Colossus.

First, war hulk was the hulk with Celestial level tech boosting his power.

Second though he got tossed around by the hulk he never once showed pain, there was no bleeding broken bones bruising nothing.

Third, there was no guarantee what the sword would have done, juggernauts durability is his strongest asset so the sword wouldn't have done much.

Forth cant hang with colossus, he has beaten colossus every time they have fought, and beaten him badly.

Fifth, you are full of S***

juggernaut66666
i like juggernaut haters who know nothing about him and they are just tryin to be smart but it won't workbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Sparkz
Originally posted by outarddwarf
First, war hulk was the hulk with Celestial level tech boosting his power.

Second though he got tossed around by the hulk he never once showed pain, there was no bleeding broken bones bruising nothing.

Third, there was no guarantee what the sword would have done, juggernauts durability is his strongest asset so the sword wouldn't have done much.

Forth cant hang with colossus, he has beaten colossus every time they have fought, and beaten him badly.

Fifth, you are full of S***

I think hes talking about the current depowerd juggernaught.

outarddwarf
He better be or else he is freaking crazy.

soujaboy09
it doesn't take much to know what Juggernaut can do

soujaboy09
bump

Tony Stark
what are you talking about? juggernaut KO'd thor with ease next time he almost killed him , he beat thing with 3 blows, he beat savage hulk ,
KO'd the stranger with 1 punch, and beat down 5 gods hulk could never beat down those gods

confused

eek!

laughing

laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

That would be he knocked The THING down with 3 blows... 1 punch and 2 two handed hammers... Then The THING stopped Juggernauts forward momentium with one hand...

wink

And i believe The Gladiator at full confidence is the strongest.

badabing
Hulk is the strongest there is. No one stronger than Hulk. NO ONE!

meep-meep

Mine are

1. Juggernaut
2. Hulk
3. Thor
4. Hercules (Immortal)
5. Gladiator
6. Hyperion
7. Iron Man
8. Namor
9. Colossus
10. Sasquatch

1 Mangog
2 Champion
3 Mindless Hulk (when enraged)
4 Thanos
5 Kurse
6 tie Gladiator (potentially), Namor (when drenched)
7 Magus
8 Juggernaut
9 Apoc
10 Thor, Beta Ray, Silver Surfer

I think this is a good list.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by meep-meep
1 Mangog
2 Champion
4 Thanos
5 Kurse
7 Magus
8 Juggernaut
9 Apoc

Interesting. Here's my list.

1. Hulk (Power strength incarnate)
2. Gladiator
3. Classic Juggernaut
4. Thor = Beta Ray Bill = Immortal Hercules
5. Hyperion
6. Current She-Hulk = Wonder Man
7. Mortal Hercules
8. Namor
9. Colossus
10. Thing

This list is based on pure strength and force. I have no cosmic entities on my list such as Surfer or Drax since they can use cosmic energy to enhance there strength. Sentry should be on this list as well, but I'm pretty sure his powers are all psionic based. Not brute strength like the characters I listed.

Note these are only heroes. The exception is Classic Juggernaut who was a villain, but I like him and he deserves to be on this list.

Horrificus
1 Mangog
2 Champion
4 Thanos
5 Kurse
7 Magus
8 Juggernaut
9 Apoc

I like most of that. But,

1 Mangog
2 Drax
3. Champion
4 Mindless Hulk (when enraged)
5 Kurse
6 Thanos
7 Silver Surfer
8 Juggernaut/Nimrod
9 Thor, Beta Ray, Silver Surfer
10 Namor (when drenched)

I see the power of Gladiator as a mostly telekenetic power. And, if he falls into that category, there are a LOT of other dudes in the Marvel Universe than can do crazy powerful feats with energy and their minds.

Tony Stark

1 Mangog
2 Drax
3. Champion
5 Kurse
6 Thanos
7 Silver Surfer
8 Juggernaut/Nimrod
10 Namor (when drenched)

I see the power of Gladiator as a mostly telekenetic power. And, if he falls into that category, there are a LOT of other dudes in the Marvel Universe than can do crazy powerful feats with energy and their minds.

Lets say that Gladiators strength is 100% telekenetic which of course it is NOT who else can show the same type of feats with it...?

The answer is no one...

It is like a booster or like HULKs anger or Juggs gem or Supes yellow sun it's an add on to his base.

wink

badabing
Hulk is the stongest and the best cook.

badabing
Hulk is also the smartest.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Lets say that Gladiators strength is 100% telekenetic which of course it is NOT who else can show the same type of feats with it...?

The answer is no one...

It is like a booster or like HULKs anger or Juggs gem or Supes yellow sun it's an add on to his base.

wink

Wrong. With their powers, all of these can get the same or greater effect than Gladiator.

Try:

Graviton
Sue Storm
Xemnu
Magneto

And that was just off the top of my head.

Tony Stark
Wrong. With their powers, all of these can get the same or greater effect than Gladiator.

Try:

Graviton
Sue Storm
Xemnu
Magneto

And that was just off the top of my head.

So they can all pick up The Baxter building, Destroy a planet with a punch. Your kidding yourself or you don't know what your talking about only 2 options there...sorry.

Horrificus
So they can all pick up The Baxter building, Destroy a planet with a punch. Your kidding yourself or you don't know what your talking about only 2 options there...sorry.

Wrong again. What a clown.

Magneto and Xemu have been known to move immense asteroids around, from earth, with nothing but there powers.
Graviton has held islands, buildings and asteroids aloft with his powers. He also, while he is learning to use them, has turned into a white dwarf and a black hole on 2 occasions by mistake.
And, if you haven't seen any of the cosmic feats performed by Sue Storm, you are the one that doesn't know what you are talking about.

Just because these people have not destroyed a planet, does not mean that they can't.
Do a little research before opening your mouth. You can probably find a bunch of these feats right in this forum.
So, go back to bed, and cuddle with your life-size Gladiator doll.

Adam Warlock
Whoops... I listed Glads in my list who's main power is based on confidence. His powers are more psionic based as well imo. I'm not going to include him in a list of strength.

Here's my list again:

1. Hulk (Power strength incarnate)
2. Classic Juggernaut
3. Thor = Beta Ray Bill = Immortal Hercules
4. Hyperion
5. Wonder Man
6. She-Hulk
7. Mortal Hercules
8. Namor
9. Colossus
10. Thing

Again, this is only a list of heroes.

Tony Stark
Wrong again. What a clown.

Magneto and Xemu have been known to move immense asteroids around, from earth, with nothing but there powers.
Graviton has held islands, buildings and asteroids aloft with his powers. He also, while he is learning to use them, has turned into a white dwarf and a black hole on 2 occasions by mistake.
And, if you haven't seen any of the cosmic feats performed by Sue Storm, you are the one that doesn't know what you are talking about.

Just because these people have not destroyed a planet, does not mean that they can't.
Do a little research before opening your mouth. You can probably find a bunch of these feats right in this forum.
So, go back to bed, and cuddle with your life-size Gladiator doll.

Oh I guess they all use telekentic powers instead of just controling certain molicues... I forgot my bad. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lets see Magneto=Magnetism, Graviton=gravity, Sue Storm=creates a force field

And i guess your right even though we haven't seen Squirrel Girl destroy a planet with 1 punch doesn't mean she couldn't do it.

How could they do that again? Destroy a planet with one blow...

If you could enlighten me I'd appreciate it.

Since your the Genius. And I'm the clown. Bonk...Bonk...

juggernaut66666
confused

eek!

laughing

laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

That would be he knocked The THING down with 3 blows... 1 punch and 2 two handed hammers... Then The THING stopped Juggernauts forward momentium with one hand...

wink

And i believe The Gladiator at full confidence is the strongest.
gladiator admited that thor was to powerfull for him so he is not stronger

juggernaut66666
if hulk the strongest on there is why is that he got beaten up by : NAMOR ,IRONMAN,RHINO,JUGGERNAUT,THE THING AND EVEN ANTMAN HANDLED HIMbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

aliveinboston

1 Mangog
2 Drax
3. Champion
5 Kurse
6 Thanos
7 Silver Surfer
8 Juggernaut/Nimrod
10 Namor (when drenched)

Rubbish. Your list goes against everything Marvel has been saying for decades.

Real top 4

1 Mangog
2 Kurse
3 Thanos
4 Thor

soujaboy09
Thanos physical force is strong, but I don't think it's that high. Correct me if im wrong, but I once read Thanos could lift around 900 tons.

meep-meep
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Rubbish. Your list goes against everything Marvel has been saying for decades.

Real top 4

1 Mangog
2 Kurse
3 Thanos
4 Thor

Actually I think that this list is pretty accurate except for Thor. I've seen Hulk whoop him up too many times for him to be placed this high. I'll make a new lisst I think is more accurate. One lsat thing. I include beings though quite but almost abstract like Mangog because as far as I know he is considered to be MAYBE a manifestation of Hate. I try not to include beings like Magneto because well he isn't exactly a character known for his strength but rather his manipulation of all things metal. I think I'll leave out Apoc too based on this same logic.

1 Mangog
2 Kurse
3 Champion, Mindless Hulk (Potentially)
4 Asgardian Destroyer (this might be a 3)
5 Thanos, Drax
5 Juggernaut, Beta Ray Thor and Thor (Potentially and w/o belt), Namor (drenched)
7 Professor Hulk (usually), , Herc, Maxam
8 Beta Ray Thor and Thor (calm), Super Skrull, Silver Surfer (base)
9 Wonderman, Colossus, Thing, Namor(on land for 1 day), Gladiator(Could go higher or lower 2-3 slots depending on confidence level) , can anyone think of more?
10. She Hulk (?), Abomination, Sasquatch. more?

Is this a good list? Any more suggestions?

Space M ummy
Actually I think that this list is pretty accurate except for Thor. I've seen Hulk whoop him up too many times for him to be placed this high. I'll make a new lisst I think is more accurate. One lsat thing. I include beings though quite but almost abstract like Mangog because as far as I know he is considered to be MAYBE a manifestation of Hate. I try not to include beings like Magneto because well he isn't exactly a character known for his strength but rather his manipulation of all things metal. I think I'll leave out Apoc too based on this same logic.

1 Mangog
2 Kurse
3 Champion, Mindless Hulk (Potentially)
4 Thanos, Drax
5 Juggernaut, Beta Ray Thor and Thor (Potentially and w/o belt), Namor (drenched)
7 Professor Hulk (usually), Gladiator(Could go higher or lower 2 slots depending on confidence level), Herc
8 Beta Ray Thor and Thor (calm)
9 Wonderman, Colossus, Thing, Namor (on land for 1 day), can anyone think of more?
10. She Hulk (?), Abomination, Sasquatch. more?

Is this a good list? Any more suggestions?

No one said the surfer yet? That guy's base strength is easily class 100, and can be further amplified by the power cosmic. He's not a physical fighter so feats of pure strength are hard to come by, but I'd put him above gladiator but below thor.

Horrificus
Oh I guess they all use telekentic powers instead of just controling certain molicues... I forgot my bad. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lets see Magneto=Magnetism, Graviton=gravity, Sue Storm=creates a force field

And i guess your right even though we haven't seen Squirrel Girl destroy a planet with 1 punch doesn't mean she couldn't do it.

How could they do that again? Destroy a planet with one blow...

If you could enlighten me I'd appreciate it.

Since your the Genius. And I'm the clown. Bonk...Bonk...

Dude, you are an idiot. You asked for examples of people that would be able to give a showing like Gladiator, using just their powers. I gave them to you.
Gravity and Magnetism are 2 of the strongest natural forces in the universe. If you need some schooling, I can give you a couple links.
And, I gave you a few feats, where these people are able to control the movement and velocity of gigantic objects with their powers, without even having to break a sweat.
You are just arguing because you are insane. You obviously don't understand what I am saying, and you are reacting negatively because it is hurting your little brain to have to do so much thinking.
Here ya go: Gladiator's strength feats are not telekenetic. Just because it has been stated that they are, means nothing. We will ignore that for you. Ok?
And the fact that Graviton, Magneto, Sue Storm and Xemu have all been able to effect huge quantities of matter with their powers, also means nothing. Just because Graviton has actually mimiced the powers of a White Dwarf star and a black hole, doesn't mean anything. After all, those 2 cosmic objects certainly can't hurt a planet. Ok?

Horrificus
Originally posted by Space M ummy
No one said the surfer yet? That guy's base strength is easily class 100, and can be further amplified by the power cosmic. He's not a physical fighter so feats of pure strength are hard to come by, but I'd put him above gladiator but below thor.

I did.

Tony Stark
Dude, you are an idiot. You asked for examples of people that would be able to give a showing like Gladiator, using just their powers. I gave them to you.
Gravity and Magnetism are 2 of the strongest natural forces in the universe. If you need some schooling, I can give you a couple links.
And, I gave you a few feats, where these people are able to control the movement and velocity of gigantic objects with their powers, without even having to break a sweat.
You are just arguing because you are insane. You obviously don't understand what I am saying, and you are reacting negatively because it is hurting your little brain to have to do so much thinking.
Here ya go: Gladiator's strength feats are not telekenetic. Just because it has been stated that they are, means nothing. We will ignore that for you. Ok?
And the fact that Graviton, Magneto, Sue Storm and Xemu have all been able to effect huge quantities of matter with their powers, also means nothing. Just because Graviton has actually mimiced the powers of a White Dwarf star and a black hole, doesn't mean anything. After all, those 2 cosmic objects certainly can't hurt a planet. Ok?

Hey smart guy you want to continue to call names I can that game too ASSWIPE. But if you are capable of actually reading and understanding what your reading... Then you should go back and read what I actually said. I didn't say that The Gladiator didn't use telekentic powers to lift things... I said that it was a booster to his strength similar to a force field I.E. the way The Baxter building didn't crumble down upon him was because he using it to stop that from happening. His strength isn't 100% telekinetic if you actually think that it is I can't help you and niether can anyone else.

And yet again you've not given me an example of how Magneto, Graviton, Xemu, and Sue can destroy a planet with 1 blow... Because you said they could...Just like Gladiator did...

I'll await your schooling.

wink

Horrificus
Hey smart guy you want to continue to call names I can that game too ASSWIPE. But if you are capable of actually reading and understanding what your reading... Then you should go back and read what I actually said. I didn't say that The Gladiator didn't use telekentic powers to lift things... I said that it was a booster to his strength similar to a force field I.E. the way The Baxter building didn't crumble down upon him was because he using it to stop that from happening. His strength isn't 100% telekinetic if you actually think that it is I can't help you and niether can anyone else.

And yet again you've not given me an example of how Magneto, Graviton, Xemu, and Sue can destroy a planet with 1 blow... Because you said they could...Just like Gladiator did...

I'll await your schooling.

wink

I never said it was 100% telekentic. You jumped to conclusions from the very start. But, part of it is based on non-physicial power.
End of story. Whether it can break up a planet or not. My point was about the source of his power.
And, I am right. Period.

Tony Stark
I never said it was 100% telekentic. You jumped to conclusions from the very start. But, part of it is based on non-physicial power.
End of story. Whether it can break up a planet or not. My point was about the source of his power.
And, I am right. Period.

Thats what is aid from start... confused

His telekentic powers is a BOOSTER to his actual strength.

An add on...

I'm right and you've changed you tune to match mine...

You said those other characters could do the same thing to a planet that Gladiator did with 1 blow destroying it...Are you now retracting that statement?

confused

Horrificus
Thats what is aid from start... confused

His telekentic powers is a BOOSTER to his actual strength.

An add on...

I'm right and you've changed you tune to match mine...

You said those other characters could do the same thing to a planet that Gladiator did with 1 blow destroying it...Are you now retracting that statement?

confused

I haven't changed anything.
He doesn't belong on the list, because we have no idea how his powers breakdown. How much is strength, how much is head.
That's all.
That was my original point of view. You suckered me into a stupid discussion about other characters being able to do what Gladiator does. It doesn't matter.
My point stands. When I have time, I will dig up some feats of characters with energy or mental powers, who are able to do what Gladiator does, or more.
For right now, my stance is the same.

Tony Stark

soujaboy09
Ok

the Darkone
Full Potentail strength,
1. Savage Hulk/ Warrior Madness Thor
2. Immortal Hercules/ Classic Juggernaut/ Eternals
3. Thor/ Gladtiator/ Count Fafaria/ Sentry/ Hercules current/ Forgotten One/ Hyperion

meep-meep
Are we not using Mangog or Kurse in this list? These guys are la good deal physically stronger than Thor, Juggernaut etc

Horrificus
Are we not using Mangog or Kurse in this list? These guys are la good deal physically stronger than Thor, Juggernaut etc

IMO, Mangog should be number 1, followed by Drax and Kurse.

King_Mungi
Tanaraq, but nobody knows about him.

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone
Full Potentail strength,
1. Mangog/Savage Hulk/ Warrior Madness Thor/kurse
2. Immortal Hercules/ Classic Juggernaut/ Tanaraq/ Eternals
3. Thor/ Gladtiator/ Count Fafaria/ Sentry/ Hercules current/ Forgotten One/ Hyperion

soujaboy09
Tanaraq, but nobody knows about him.

I do, I believe that people who are or can become living embodiments of gods are the strongest characters. They can call upon more power when needed, and it makes it seem as if there's no limit to there strength. These living pawns of gods are often time stronger than gods themselves.

I know Kurse has strong physical showings vs Thor, but so does Juggernaut. In the 8th day saga Juggernaut nearly killed Thor with a hug. After that he exerted so much physical force that he broke out of the bands of a demi god telepath called Beldom. In another instance in that comic Juggernaut got in a tug, and pull with Stonecutter. The strength exerted was so strong that the earth nearly crumbled under them, and was stated that "No" force outside of them could stop them.

Juggernaut nearly killing Thor, took him down faster than Mangog or Kurse. Here's a quote from Thor "I cannot help but wonder where in all the world is power enough to defeat the undefeatable"

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor0.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor6.jpg

Juggernaut defeating 5 gods stronger than Thor

I also agree with King Mungi, we shouldn't underestimate Sasquatch while powered by Tanaraq. I don't know the full extent of his power, but what I do know is that he's powered by a god thats older than the earth. This places him around or above sky father level.

Metalmanx
I agree with you that Juggernaut (Classic, at least) is the strongest physical force that there is. Here's my list.

1. Juggernaut
2. Hulk
3. Gladiator
4. Thor.
5. Hercules
6. Namor
7. Colossus
8. Sasquatch
9. Iron Man
10. Hyperion

Mine are

1. Juggernaut
2. Hulk
3. Thor
4. Hercules (Immortal)
5. Gladiator
6. Hyperion
7. Iron Man
8. Namor
9. Colossus
10. Sasquatch

Tony Stark
I do, I believe that people who are or can become living embodiments of gods are the strongest characters. They can call upon more power when needed, and it makes it seem as if there's no limit to there strength. These living pawns of gods are often time stronger than gods themselves.

I know Kurse has strong physical showings vs Thor, but so does Juggernaut. In the 8th day saga Juggernaut nearly killed Thor with a hug. After that he exerted so much physical force that he broke out of the bands of a demi god telepath called Beldom. In another instance in that comic Juggernaut got in a tug, and pull with Stonecutter. The strength exerted was so strong that the earth nearly crumbled under them, and was stated that "No" force outside of them could stop them.

Juggernaut nearly killing Thor, took him down faster than Mangog or Kurse. Here's a quote from Thor "I cannot help but wonder where in all the world is power enough to defeat the undefeatable"

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor0.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor6.jpg

I also agree with King Mungi, we shouldn't underestimate Sasquatch while powered by Tanaraq. I don't know the full extent of his power, but what I do know is that he's powered by a god thats older than the earth. This places him around or above sky father level.

But to use The "NOT" Gladiator defense... Do we even count Juggernaut because we don't know where his own personal strength ends and the power of "Gem" starts...

cool

badabing
I'm going with Hulk. I know Juggernaut is crazy strong, I just don't know many of his strength feats. Is there a Juggernaut respect thread?

Sixth_Winged

The exemplars are not gods. They are merely avatars.

Are they really all that much better from thor?

King_Mungi
Tanaraq becomes the god on Earth, not just an avatar.

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exilesv10572005puar-DCP15.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exilesv10572005puar-DCP16.jpg
3. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exilesv10572005puar-DCP18.jpg

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP04.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP05.jpg

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
The exemplars are not gods. They are merely avatars.

Are they really all that much better from thor?

Not individually but as a team they'd beat him pretty easily.

As you can see from the scans, Thor is able to repeatedly deflect Juggernaut's punches, its only when Juggernaut is able to get him in a bear hug due to his much greater reach or Thor is distracted by civilians that Thor loses. What the Juggernaut does show is the ability to resist damage better than Thor.

Marvel has repeatedly shown that an undistracted Thor had no problem going toe to toe with the Hulk. Furthermore, Maestro himself said that Thor was the only one who could have stopped him although he may have just been boasting. The only heroic characters that have been shown to be Thor's equal in raw strength by fighting to a standstill are utterly enraged Hulk, Beta Ray Bill and immortal Hercules.

Yet Thor can exceed this strength level as in the big fight against Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, only Thor is able to bring Thanos to his knee as the Silver Surfer commented that Thor is the most powerful amongs the heroes.

When Thor loses his mind or inhibitions, his strength begins to swell beyond this (or rather he gradually stops subconciously holding back) and he is able to smack the power gem out of Drax or the living daylights out of the Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill. Or when he has completely lost his fear of killing, he can kill both the Thing and Hulk at the same time, literally singlehandedly.

Of the bad guys, Thanos was able to keep up against the insane Thor with the Power Gem, showing that physically, Thanos is easily as strong or stronger than even an unbound Thor. Only Kurse and Mangog could be considered stronger as Thor has not been able to physically harm either. If non-living creatures are considered, the Destroyer gets the win. Only the destroyer has broken Thor's bones.

So we have:

Destroyer
Mangog
Kurse
Thanos
Thor
utterly enraged Hulk, immmortal Hercules, Beta Ray Bill

Horrificus
But to use The "NOT" Gladiator defense... Do we even count Juggernaut because we don't know where his own personal strength ends and the power of "Gem" starts...

cool

Juggernaut has the same strength with and without his Cyttorak power.
They even used to describe hin that way in his profile, but I don't see it a lot in the forums.
He had super strength and stuff, and then the gem gave him invulnerability, the forcefield the armor, etc.
That was why he was able to beat Hulk without any of the armor on.
He just used strength.

mighty adam
well we all know marvel will say hulk but. gladiator can move planets if written right he would be marvel best hero. but his not so hulk is.

soujaboy09

As you can see from the scans, Thor is able to repeatedly deflect Juggernaut's punches, its only when Juggernaut is able to get him in a bear hug due to his much greater reach or Thor is distracted by civilians that Thor loses. What the Juggernaut does show is the ability to resist damage better than Thor.

Marvel has repeatedly shown that an undistracted Thor had no problem going toe to toe with the Hulk. Furthermore, Maestro himself said that Thor was the only one who could have stopped him although he may have just been boasting. The only heroic characters that have been shown to be Thor's equal in raw strength by fighting to a standstill are utterly enraged Hulk, Beta Ray Bill and immortal Hercules.

Yet Thor can exceed this strength level as in the big fight against Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, only Thor is able to bring Thanos to his knee as the Silver Surfer commented that Thor is the most powerful amongs the heroes.

When Thor loses his mind or inhibitions, his strength begins to swell beyond this (or rather he gradually stops subconciously holding back) and he is able to smack the power gem out of Drax or the living daylights out of the Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill. Or when he has completely lost his fear of killing, he can kill both the Thing and Hulk at the same time, literally singlehandedly.

Of the bad guys, Thanos was able to keep up against the insane Thor with the Power Gem, showing that physically, Thanos is easily as strong or stronger than even an unbound Thor. Only Kurse and Mangog could be considered stronger as Thor has not been able to physically harm either. If non-living creatures are considered, the Destroyer gets the win. Only the destroyer has broken Thor's bones.

So we have:

Destroyer
Mangog
Kurse
Thanos
Thor

I think your mistaken on a few of your points.

First off each of the 8 exemplars are stronger than Thor. Juggernaut is one of them, and we've seen what he's capable of.

Thor being stronger than Juggernaut? No I'm sure of it. Did you see the scans? he made Thor look like a fool. Thor himself stated than he could not defeat Juggernaut. He was nearly killed, why we he hold back?

You said something about when Thor lost his mind being uber strong. Have you seen what Juggernaut can do when he loses his mind? he tore through the fabric of time and space, literally tearing through dimensions.

This is why I think Juggernaut is at the top of the list

meep-meep

So we have:

Destroyer
Mangog
Kurse
Thanos
Thor

I'd say that's a pretty good list but maybe you should add Juggernaut to Thor's level. Just a thought. Also I was under the impression Drax was the equivalent to Thanos in physical strength. Furthermore, what about an enraged and submersed Namor? I think he has a case to make the bottom of that list.

meep-meep
I think your mistaken on a few of your points.

First off each of the 8 exemplars are stronger than Thor. Juggernaut is one of them, and we've seen what he's capable of.

Thor being stronger than Juggernaut? No I'm sure of it. Did you see the scans? he made Thor look like a fool. Thor himself stated than he could not defeat Juggernaut. He was nearly killed, why we he hold back?

You said something about when Thor lost his mind being uber strong. Have you seen what Juggernaut can do when he loses his mind? he tore through the fabric of time and space, literally tearing through dimensions.

This is why I think Juggernaut is at the top of the list

I 'm not so sure. I think Juggernaut is just better at taking punishment than Thor is. They might be equal in terms of strength.

meep-meep
Juggernaut has the same strength with and without his Cyttorak power.
They even used to describe hin that way in his profile, but I don't see it a lot in the forums.
He had super strength and stuff, and then the gem gave him invulnerability, the forcefield the armor, etc.
That was why he was able to beat Hulk without any of the armor on.
He just used strength.

But then again he did push War Hulk around...That's right I responded to my own quote.....anybody here?

Adam Warlock
I 'm not so sure. I think Juggernaut is just better at taking punishment than Thor is. They might be equal in terms of strength.

I agree. Juggs has a bit of a durability advantage compared to a normal powered Thor.

soujaboy09
Juggs has a bit of an durability advantage over everyone he fights

Redatom65
now sasquach is stronger than colosus

but hulk takes cake metal

Horrificus
If we are using results against Thor as a measuring stick, we would have to put

These 3 have actually man-handled and beat the crap out of Thor, without Thor being able to do real damage:
Mangog
Kurse
Juggernaut
Destroyer

These 3 have beaten him after a fight, or shown that they had the upper hand:
Thanos
Beta Ray Bill
Hulk
Ultimus

How you guys interpret these results, or what you want to do with them is up to you.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Redatom65
now sasquach is stronger than colosus

but hulk takes cake metal

Actually, no. Currently, Colossus is far stronger than Sassy. Back in the day, Sasquatch was stronger. But Colossus has been drastically increasing in strength over the years.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>