Batman and Black Panther vs Daredevil and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep. fight takes place in Gotham at night.

batman has all of his gadgets
BP has all of his weapons

DD has his billy club

godking
Batman and BP take it with their minds + their equipment they take this fight.

braz

batdude123
It's gonna take ALL of BP and Batman's skills to take down Daredevil and Wolverine. If you give BP and Batman some prep, I'd say that they take the majority. If not, then it's really 50/50.

braz
yea i think this would be a really close fight as well....Batman and Black Panther would have to dig down really deep to get a W outta this one..i think the fight would go something like this: Batman vs Daredevil, Black Panther vs Wolverine....Batman throws a sonic n stuns DD, then KO's him, and Black Panther and Wolverine go at it for a llloooong ass time, but then Logan IMO would fall in the end due to BP's vibranium suit which i think would outlast Wolverines healing factor, and BP eventaully spills enough blood from Logan for him to die

batdude123
Oh yeah, I forgot that BP's suit is vibranium. In that case, Batman and BP take this 7/10.

Wolverine2006
Lets switch it then

BP vs DD

BM vs W

braz
wtf, then wolvie guts batman
and Black Panther slices and dices DD JUST LIKE Wolverine would

and Black Panther takes down Wolverine

braz
is there a black panther vs wolvie thread?

braz
^^^^

Wolverine2006
What does Vibranium do?

batdude123
Vibranium is a metal that absorbs kinetic vibrations such as bullets and punches.

braz
yea, its badass...i wish batman had a virbranium suit mad

batdude123
^ Yeah, that'd be pretty tight. rock

marvelprince
I think DD and Wolverine could pull this one out. If its DD vs BP and Wolvie vs BM, Wolverine will gut BM so then it'll be Wolverine and Daredevil vs Black Panther. Now I know BP's suit absorbs kinetic energy like punches and stuff but can it stop the claws?

VENOMS_SPAWN
BP would do well by himself.... wink

VENOMS_SPAWN
BP takes them all...................Happy Dance

braz
Originally posted by marvelprince
I think DD and Wolverine could pull this one out. If its DD vs BP and Wolvie vs BM, Wolverine will gut BM so then it'll be Wolverine and Daredevil vs Black Panther. Now I know BP's suit absorbs kinetic energy like punches and stuff but can it stop the claws?

naw, it'd probably be more somthin like this...Black Panther vs Wolverine and Batman vs Daredevil, but either way it dont matter, but this way bats downs DD with a sonic, KO's him, n my guess is that yes, the vibranium can stop adamantium claws cuz theyre both mollecularlly superior metals in the marvel universe, but im not sure, and Black Panther eventually cuts up Woverine enough to where he cant recover w/ his healing factor, and they pull out a hard fought W. but the other way, Batman vs Wolverine, DD vs Black Panther, Wolvie guts batman, kills him, and DD's punchez bounce off of BP's vibranium suit but then, Wolvie gangs up on him too and BP's guts DD with his energy blade n beats wolvie as well too

Juntai
Batman and BP take it.
That would be a badass team.

braz
^yea, they look just alike

Disappear
t'challa's got anti-metal claws in his gloves. they might not have the reach or intimidation of logan's they're anti-metal. t'challa could chew up logan's skeleton with 'em. and he's at least daredevil's equal in terms of strength, agility, hoohah. t'challa likely doesn't have the same heightened senses, certainly not on wolverine, but the difference wouldn't really help much in a close-quarters fight, anyway. i feel pretty confident saying t'challa could take 'em both, and especially with batman to help out. and that's not bias, it's me having just read a shitload of BP stuff and seeing what level he's at.

Wynndar
Actually last time T'Challa was in an issue X-Men with Wolvie, his sense of smell was just as keen as Wolverine's...he could smell Logan's pheromones caused by his affinity for Storm.

nathan summers
Originally posted by Wynndar
Actually last time T'Challa was in an issue X-Men with Wolvie, his sense of smell was just as keen as Wolverine's...he could smell Logan's pheromones caused by his affinity for Storm.

Also in a more recent issue, Black Panther #12, he could smell traces of something wrong. Various comic sources have show that Panther has super keen animal sense. Even Priest stated, on his website, that Panther's ability was more than likely a step around or below Wolverine. Just not as enhanced as his but WAY more than a humans. Anyway, BP and Batman.

Disappear
i know t'challa's senses are up there, but i don't know if they'd be enough to pre-empt spidey's danger sense or truly be equal to logan's. regardless, i stand by the "BP et BM" ruling.

Wolverine2006
DAMN that Vibranium suit...it just ruins everything

braz
..... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.