Thanos Runs the Gauntlett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crease
Thanos, 2 hours rest/prep between each fight

1. Wendigo

2. Savage Hulk

3. Green Lantern

4. Juggernaut (Classic)

5. The Darkness

6. Superman

7. Doomsday

8. Spawn

9. Tyrant @ 50%

10. In-Betweener

Tshern
Why is GL before Wendigo, Savage Hulk and Juggy?

I don't know too much about The Darkness, so I'll skip him and say Thanos either stops at Spawn (depends on the version) or goes through.

A big time typing mistake.

Crease
Originally posted by Tshern
Why is GL before Wendigo, Savage Hulk and Juggy?

I don't know too much about The Darkness, so I'll skip him and say Thanos either stops at Deadpool (depends on the version) or goes through.

Good point...edited...Deadpool?

Tshern
Hah, good point! I have no idea what was I thinking. I obviously meant Spawn. Not the first time I mix their names.

In your new gauntlet he can't get past Tyrant. Not sure about Spawn, but definitely not past Tyrant.

Mider
why not gl is an excellently strong character

GODSCRIBE
Thanos clears the gauntlet.

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/thq1a.jpg

Crease
Crazy nice...All hail Thanos of Titan.

Mider
thanos wont beat doomsday or in-betweener who is galactus level.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Mider
thanos wont be doomsday

Thanos beats characters like that with ease- and he is immortal. Doomsday can't do anything to him beyond hurting him physically, and that as Odin will tell you is hard to do.

K Von Doom
Thanos seems to use that backhand shot a lot

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Thanos seems to use that backhand shot a lot

ahem....its called a pimp slap.

and thanos has beaten in-betweener before. even took his infinity gem as i recall.

Marcus4600
http://thanosweakness.ytmnd.com/

Thanos reigns!

except against the cops.

King KAM
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
ahem....its called a pimp slap.

and thanos has beaten in-betweener before. even took his infinity gem as i recall. yep thanos runs the gauntlet.

Mider
he fought inbetweener in an area were he didnt have power if i recall and i did see inbetweener fighting galactus and holding his own so please save it if thanos did beat him it was PIS, and no he doesnt beat guys like DD every day DD takes on the JLA, and beat an ampted up superman and also a energy being and all the gl's thanos is gonna beat all those gl's please dont even give me that, he wont do that he fights doomsday then doomsday becomes immune to his power cosmic then his physical strengh wont work since DD evolves to fit it like in DOS and DD beat gogs which are stronger then a skyfather.

GODSCRIBE
then doomsday becomes immune to his power cosmic
yeah, but seeing as though he has already lost at this point you prove nothing.

thanos beats him. he's too versatile for little characters like DD.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Thanos clears the gauntlet.

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/thq1a.jpg

nice

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Crease
Thanos, 2 hours rest/prep between each fight

1. Wendigo

2. Savage Hulk

3. Green Lantern

4. Juggernaut (Classic)

5. The Darkness

6. Superman

7. Doomsday

8. Spawn

9. Tyrant @ 50%

10. In-Betweener

Happy Dance

THANOS dances his way through this list and completes it...

Happy Dance

Marcus4600
Thanos: Master of the Pimp Slap!

Ex11B
Thanos Rules

Mider
thanos fanboys thats all you are why dont you put him up against the TOAA since you think he can beat a abstract like inbetweener and a monster like doomsday why dont we have him running through the planet oa defeating everyone pfft like that would happen, or killing a gardian not happening either this is sad how much you people like thanos i like him too but even i know he cant beat uper level cosmic like inbetweener or a killing machine like DD.

boriquaking55
I would say he gets to Inbetweener, barring PIS the 'tweener is an abstract afterall.

As far as Tyrant is concerned, what really is Tyrant at 50% supposed to be, since it never was clear what power level he was other than saying he was near equal of Galactus, who is the king of inconsistancy really. Plus Tyrant was always amped by those stupid orbs of his.

Marcus4600
thanos fanboys thats all you are why dont you put him up against the TOAA since you think he can beat a abstract like inbetweener and a monster like doomsday why dont we have him running through the planet oa defeating everyone pfft like that would happen, or killing a gardian not happening either this is sad how much you people like thanos i like him too but even i know he cant beat uper level cosmic like inbetweener or a killing machine like DD.

No, we know that he can kick the ass of about anyone he fights. Maybe if you quit trolling for a second and actually looked into the character, you'd know how cool he is. Also, you're the one who goes around and says that Slade can beat everyone, so what's your malfunction? Also, you're neglecting the rules again!

No bashing.
Don't attack your fellow posters, it won't be tolerated.

Reported, again.

K Von Doom
As others have already stated, that fight against the In-Betweener was in a place where the In-Betweener's power didn't work. In a neutral battlefield, the In-Betweener would likely win. However, I believe Order and Chaos themselves have stated that Warlock stands outside their influence, and later this was extended to apply to Thanos as well.

Pepito
Thanos wins as long as Tyrant at 50% does not mean 50% of Tyrant with millions of systems worth of bioenergy backing him up but instead 50% Tyrant as Galactus made him.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Pepito
Thanos wins as long as Tyrant at 50% does not mean 50% of Tyrant with millions of systems worth of bioenergy backing him up but instead 50% Tyrant as Galactus made him.

Yea, whenever some1 puts Tyrant in a gauntlet I feel the same way. A little more info on which Tyrant were talking about would be helpful

Mider
be quiet marcus you know nothing about comics i think you think iron man can beat wonder women how smart is that, you have a grudge against slade cause he can beat your fav character the thing and then you go after him again when he can beat venom, i mean whats your problem thanos isnt unstopable if he was he wouldnt need the IG now would he what do you think made him so strong himself no the IG did, it wasnt just some candy colored pretty bracelet to show off, if he didnt have it he might not have done so well against mephesto's hellfire, or whisstood deaths black magic blast even though she always jobbs even to a elder of the universe, he got slaped around by the magus too is the magus stronger then galactus no is inbetweener no but he's as strong perhaps and DD is as strong or stronger as gog and we know gog would own thanos butt

Pepito

Marcus4600
be quiet marcus you know nothing about comics i think you think iron man can beat wonder women how smart is that, you have a grudge against slade cause he can beat your fav character the thing and then you go after him again when he can beat venom, i mean whats your problem thanos isnt unstopable if he was he wouldnt need the IG now would he what do you think made him so strong himself no the IG did, it wasnt just some candy colored pretty bracelet to show off, if he didnt have it he might not have done so well against mephesto's hellfire, or whisstood deaths black magic blast even though she always jobbs even to a elder of the universe, he got slaped around by the magus too is the magus stronger then galactus no is inbetweener no but he's as strong perhaps and DD is as strong or stronger as gog and we know gog would own thanos butt

If Iron Man had prep, then yes, he could defeat Wonder Woman. Iron Man with prep is almost to the point of Reed Richards with prep. Yet I know nothing about comics, eh?

Ben Grimm is my favorite character, and Slade beat him? Last time I checked, Slade and Ben never met. Yet, I know nothing about comics, so maybe I shouldn't say that.

If you're talking about the thread, more people gave Ben the win than Slade, but I don't know anything about comics, so maybe I shouldn't say that.

The Infinity Guantlet was a candy bracelet? Last time I checked, it was composed of gems that made Thanos nearly omnipotent. Of course, I know nothing about comics, so I shouldn't say that.

Thanos can't take a skyfather level being? I've seen him take hits from Odin and still be alive. He's also powerful enough to send Galactus tumbling without any extra items. Of course, I know nothing about comics, so I shouldn't say that.

The Gog in question is not the multiples in Gog wars. The Gog most people talk about is the one that is uber-old and has killed Superman multiple times, not the bunch of clones. Of course, I know nothing about comics, so I shouldn't say that.

I hope you can detect sarcasm, because I was laying it on pretty thick. Thanos still clears this gauntlet with his pimp hand.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/42/Thanos2a.jpg/800px-Thanos2a.jpg

Crease
Tyrant at 50% means he's depleted half his stored energy.

Mider
was prep stated in that battle anyone even joker can do that with prep is that saying everyone can no but there just super smart so prep time shouldnt say oh he's better if i put reed richards up against thanos with out prep will he win NOOOOOOOOOO.

Pepito
was prep stated in that battle anyone even joker can do that with prep is that saying everyone can no but there just super smart so prep time shouldnt say oh he's better if i put reed richards up against thanos with out prep will he win NOOOOOOOOOO.

I second that.....I think.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Crease
Tyrant at 50% means he's depleted half his stored energy.

Thanos then. However Im a big Thanos fan but I cant see how he could beat abstracts.

but if Inbetweener decides its a good day to job, then its RESPECK THE PIMP HAND!!!! time

Pepito
Inbetweener cannot win without losing.

Avalonofthewind
With 2 hours prep between characters, he makes it to Tyrant.

DigiMark007
There's not really such a thing as Tyrant at 50%...there's his original form and his current form. There isn't a hungry/full ratio like with Big G.

And Thanos already kinda lost that fight. He didn't die (obviously) but got the worse of the fighting.

And by some accounts Spawn can practically be a god. Hell, I say he stops at #3 if it's Hal or Alan. stick out tongue

Oh, and refrain from calling people fanboys Mider. Thanks. It really accomplishes nothing other than to make people angry. Though both sides of that little argument can take a cue from most other members. Intelligently refute points that you disagree with. If the other person persists with their opinion, just accept it and don't let it bother you.

vpokdekjyafmidp
what age spawn?

Crease
I've read that Tyrant feels terrible pain everytime Galactus feeds on a world, because he needs the same type of life energy to survive. I'd just assumed he also fed like Big G, and had varying levels of power, depending on when he'd last fed, like Big G. If that was untrue, then my guy loses at 9

Marcus4600
Actually, the Thanos/Tyrant fight is kinda debatable. Tyrant didn't really hurt him. He just took off Thanos' shirt and helmet. Thanos was kinda laughing at him.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Actually, the Thanos/Tyrant fight is kinda debatable. Tyrant didn't really hurt him. He just took off Thanos' shirt and helmet. Thanos was kinda laughing at him.

Why? Tyrant did more damage to Thanos (torn shirt and helmet) than Odin did but the concensus here is that Odin would have eventually won.

DigiMark007
Right. Thanos didn't "lose" either fight, but it seems logical that he was less powerful in both fights based on how it was going. And yeah, if the ripped-up uniform is any indication, Tyrant actually did more damage to him than Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.