So...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kal875
Why does'nt Clark tell Lana now? His father already died in his place. And now Clark knows that Lana will accept him.

Jedi Priestess
Because the last time he told her she ended up dying. He cant run that risk again.

Marth18
hes mainly scared of what lex will do, because lana would marry him and lex would ask questions (like in the show) but still, JUST KILL LEX

BobbyD
F**k that!!

He should backhand the **** all across the Kent farm. yes

Kal875
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Because the last time he told her she ended up dying. He cant run that risk again.

she might end up dieing. I would not take the risk but Johnathan already died and I don't think that Lana would. Lex might get suspicious but how much more suspicious can he get?

hermione7
He's always afraid of what Lana will say to him... gosh Clark just get over her...if there is no trust in a relationship its always gonna be doomed...

Lana is supposed to freak out when clark told her but she didn't so I don't know with the producers anymore... always changing all the stuff

Smallville
Originally posted by BobbyD
F**k that!!

He should backhand the **** all across the Kent farm. yes

Glad you are being mature about the conversation.

Anyways, I agree with JP. He can't run that risk again, even though he knows she is in kahoots with Lex. He should just leave her and get it over with.

Szechwang
Plus Clark is destined to end up with Lois...

Smallville
Well, yeah. But, they dont know that

hermione7
Lana already died and plus the exchange was jonathan dying,.. so if i were clark if he really loves lana that much run the risk and tell her that again, Lana has to know the truth so that their relationship would work and after that Lana would UNDERSTAND again (is that right? she should freak out)... well as far as now at the current ep. they will break-up again bec. of the trust issues AND im sure it will be the last break-up I'll ever see on Clana... no more coming back on them I'm tired on them..

I would be glad if it will be CLOIS or chlark

BobbyD
Smallville, yes I can see how my comment could easily be understood as being immature. However, it was not my intention to be interpreted that way.

..was merely being sarcastic. I guess the point I was trying to illustrate is as a character, Lana stinks. sick

Smallville
I was also being sarcastic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.