Oldman now set to play black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
http://garyoldman.info/homeenglish.htm

^ as told on his website 'apparently'

DraconaInVolata
Gary Oldman played Sirius Black in The Prisoner of Azkaban, why wouldn't he play him now? After all, there's no point in switching actors now.

ladygrim
exactly what i thought erm

DraconaInVolata
lol. ok then... and they're presenting this like it's big news then? although there were rumors of recasting for OOTP, but that was just for the trio, which they didn't even do that. lol.

The Phantom
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
lol. ok then... and they're presenting this like it's big news then? although there were rumors of recasting for OOTP, but that was just for the trio, which they didn't even do that. lol. And Oldman has been rumored to not play Black. People do weird things. I'm just glad to hear he is playing Sirius.

DraconaInVolata
Originally posted by The Phantom
And Oldman has been rumored to not play Black. People do weird things. I'm just glad to hear he is playing Sirius.

Same here. He did an awesome job in PoA. I look forward to seeing him in the next one.

Prince Nauj
I never liked how they did sirius anyway!

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by BloodyAngel
Same here. He did an awesome job in PoA. I look forward to seeing him in the next one.

There were tons of rumours about this subject but i am really glad he is coming back as i think he has done a great job so far. Seeing as he was in the third and fourth movie, it would have been silly to change the character to someone else. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.