Godamnit Grow already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROYALGUARD
ok guys how do i grow a goatie? ive been trying for years and yet it doesnt grow. should i use rogain on my chin to create goatie? cuz i didnt shave my chin yet it doesnt grow any longer.

Bloigen
More than 7 words = Not reading.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
ok guys how do i grow a goatie? ive been trying for years and yet it doesnt grow. should i use rogain on my chin to create goatie? cuz i didnt shave my chin yet it doesnt grow any longer.

have you gone through this thing called puberty yet? confused

LanceWindu

How old are you?

ROYALGUARD
im 22 and i guess my genes do not allow goatie

but i wanna defy it.

Morning_Glory

but i wanna defy it.

I know a guy who couldnt really grow any facial hair till he was about 25...erm poor thing

Flavio
try shaving every day, i think it makes the hair thicker and stimulates the skin...not sure.

ROYALGUARD
ok but if shaving everyday doesnt help will rogain work to create a goatie?

Morning_Glory
isnt that just for us girls... if you let your leg hair grow.. they would be afro city-- yuck

BackFire
Originally posted by Flavio
try shaving every day, i think it makes the hair thicker and stimulates the skin...not sure.

This is a wives tale, it's not true.

Some people simply can't grow enough hair to get a goatie, you may be one of them.

Flavio
Originally posted by BackFire

Some people simply can't grow enough hair to get a goatie, you may be one of them.

all right...
it has lots to do with genetics...

ROYALGUARD
ill post a pic of before and after....

if i do not post any pic that means i failed to grow a goatie.

Bloigen
Goatees suck, the only day I tried one, I was asked to a gaybar. No joke.

LanceWindu

but i wanna defy it.

Well...I'm 22 as well and my moustache is still trying to come in, just give it some more time.

ROYALGUARD
Originally posted by Bloigen
Goatees suck, the only day I tried one, I was asked to a gaybar. No joke.

its either i take that as a joke and laugh or should i believe you and forget growing a goatee and keep facial hair out for clean look.

ok do women here like a goatee look on a man's face?

Bloigen
its either i take that as a joke and laugh or should i believe you and forget growing a goatee and keep facial hair out for clean look.

ok do women here like a goatee look on a man's face?

I wouldn't bother, If I was you.

ROYALGUARD
i have 1 question for the women of kmc

which is a better look for a man

5oclock shave?
mustache?
goatie?
or clean look?

as of now i got the clean look because i just shaved my wiskers.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by BackFire

It may not be proven, but I've seen a few guys who started shaving 7-8th grade, and now they've got a 5 o'clock shadow by noon. stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Bloigen
More than 7 words = Not reading.

Bloigen
cool

GCG
Dont shave for 2 months.

ROYALGUARD
tried it and it doesnt even grow

Bloigen
You're probably a woman.

ROYALGUARD
its possible that people are intersexed and not even know it... so i might be... but i dunno

if i am part woman i would love myself hug myself and grow a pussy and fvck myself.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9991/alizee7ht.gif

LanceWindu
tried it and it doesnt even grow

See a doctor if it worries you that much, they could prescribe testosterone injections to speed up the process.

Frankly facial hair isn't exactly all it's cracked up to be. One mistake while trimming means you have to shave it all off.

ROYALGUARD
testosterone injections huh?

yes its within my budget

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.