Ganthet Vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Ganthet at his strongest

Vs

King Thor

Mider
bump

supremthor
Ganthet wins

Mider
anyone else wanna give opinion with explenation but thanks supermother for your vote

Marcus4600
Ganthet is nearly omnipotent. This is a spite thread.

Mider
silence i just wanted to prove something also i now know that you agree that king thor loses to gog and thus to doomsday who beat him since gog can defeat ganthet yup i know this he can beat anyone of the quintessance one on one but not as the group, have a nice day big grin and its not a spite thread everyone says that thor can beat tyrant who can take on galactus so i wanted to know what they said about him going against ganthet but i should have known that ganthet would own thor since one gauridan owned galactus in a CANON crossover.

JohnR
I'd give Ganthet a good chance against regular King Thor (maybe 7/10), but nowhere as good of a chance against Rune King Thor (3-4/10).

Juntai
Ganthet.

the Darkone
Ganthet is above skyfathers and regular King Thor is a skyfather, but aganist Rune King Thor is another story. Rune King Thor would win at least 5/10 or 6/10 depending where they are fighting.

Mider
why where?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.