Who would you most like to see make....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
....Thanos cry "uncle". Since, he is supposedly impervious to physical pain, I'd like to see which celestial or nigh invicible being YOU WOULD LIKE to see him bow down to.....and I mean experience physical and emotional pain.

willRules
Aunt May

BobbyD
laughing

HA! I could picture it too...what humiliation for Thanos. UGH! Too funny.

No seriously, Will Rules...someone who actually has the capacity to do it.

Marcus4600
Squirrel Girl.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Squirrel Girl.

Nah. Already happened. laughing out loud

My vote goes to Doop...and he has the power set to actually pull it off.

Validus
Wolverine

boriquaking55
Rhino

but in all seriousness, Thanos wouldn't cry like a ***** or bow down, its not in his character. Too much pride.

However, if theoretically he could. Exitar

TheKahn
Silver Surfer. Thanos has been b**ch slapping him for years, and its about time old chrome-dome got a little revenge. evil face

SnakeEyes
I think it would be neat to see Sentry do it. Nobody would really see it coming and he would finally get some respect.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I think it would be neat to see Sentry do it. Nobody would really see it coming and he would finally get some respect.

Co-signed.

Lucid Lui
Leech

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Realm/5113/leech2.jpg

Mindship
Originally posted by BobbyD
....Thanos cry "uncle". Since, he is supposedly impervious to physical pain, I'd like to see which celestial or nigh invicible being YOU WOULD LIKE to see him bow down to.....and I mean experience physical and emotional pain.

In a crossover: Powergirl.
Then she can crossover to my universe and make me experience pain...

droolio

Spideys Sister
A pre-K girl with pig tails....Seriously? I'd go with Ice man.

BobbyD
I'd love to see Surfer do it. That would be great, Khan. I agree.

King_Mungi
Puck.......what?

Marcus4600
Last time we saw Puck though, all we saw were his short legs above the snow.

Once again, Canadians hate Brian Micheal Bendis.

King_Mungi
The actual strong Puck is in space, the one in NA #16-17 was just a temporal copy of a weak Puck.

Marcus4600
Ah.

SnakeEyes
bumpity bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.