GOG vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
GOG- http://www.spider-bob.com/villains/dc/Gog.htm

vs

Apocalypse- http://spider-bob.com/villains/marvel/Apocalypse.htm

&

Midgard Serpent- http://www.immortalthor.net/

Marcus4600
I thought it was just Gog vs Apoc?

Anyway, my money is on Gog.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Marcus4600
I thought it was just Gog vs Apoc?

Anyway, my money is on Gog.

He probably added the Midgard serpent because even he knew that Apocalypse was a jobber of the highest degree.
After all, someone who cannot even defeat the X-men (Apocalypse) is being put up against someone who was going through time killing Supermen, was too fast for one of the fastest iterations of the Flash, and made the Justice League seem like curdled milk.

(Although in Golem 370's opinion Apocalypse could probably defeat the DCU all by himself)

Anyways: Gog.

Mider
oh come on leave apocalypse alone its not his fault marvel does this to him is it would you like if it your fav character suddenly became a jobbernaut? anyway he loses to gog THERE HAPPY?

boriquaking55
Gog. Honestly Apocalypse wouldn't be much of a factor in this fight. He gets way too much cred sometimes - he jobs all the time, plus the only thing he has going for him is his Celestial tech (Plot device). Thor handled the Serpent and Gog probably wouldnt have too much difficulty doing the same.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Mider
oh come on leave apocalypse alone its not his fault marvel does this to him is it would you like if it your fav character suddenly became a jobbernaut? anyway he loses to gog THERE HAPPY?

big grin
Ecstatic.

Pepito
Apocalypse was overrated but now he's underrated. Apocalypse is damn strong, has molecualr and energy powers, psionic abilities and shape shifts. He's not cosmic but he's a match for Superman. Gog's main factor against Superman was the kryptonite staff and Midgard Serpent is ridiculously strong and durable so Gog loses.

Mider
i like apocalypse but properly written gog is above a DC skyfather even above ganthet apocalypse cant win which is sad but true.

Avalonofthewind
Gog beats down Apoc like nobodies business.

Mainstream
two words:

foolish insect

Juntai
Originally posted by Pepito
Apocalypse was overrated but now he's underrated. Apocalypse is damn strong, has molecualr and energy powers, psionic abilities and shape shifts. He's not cosmic but he's a match for Superman. Gog's main factor against Superman was the kryptonite staff and Midgard Serpent is ridiculously strong and durable so Gog loses. Red sun staff you mean... and his uhh.. time travel.. and his speed and strength. . .and....

Crease
Apoc is one of a handful of mutants who, if written to potential, would be at or just below herald level (Nate, Exodus, Magneto, Franklin, Wanda). That said, with the help of the Midgard Serpent, he shopuld be able to at least stalemate Gog.

However, since he's never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever been written to do anything but job, Gog shoves The Midgard Serpent up Apoc @$$.

grey fox
That staff will be rectally inserted into apocalypse who cries like a baby....

spideycarnage
Originally posted by grey fox
That staff will be rectally inserted into apocalypse who cries like a baby....
apocalypse- "AHHHH, my precious celestial tech that I can't make any good use of!"

grey fox
Originally posted by spideycarnage
apocalypse- "AHHHH, my precious celestial tech that I can't make any good use of!"

...now i bet if we give that tech to reed he'd make some sort of goddamn uber suit , allowing you to take down thor with a single punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.