For the people that work........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
Have you ever took a day off for no reason at all? Simply cause you didn't feel like going to work? I did today Happy Dance Also,if you have,what excuse did you use? smile

a1hsauce
yup..all the time yes

just call in sick...erm or tell em I have school projects that I desperately need to do big grin..it helps if you have a cool boss

stunna1773
does school count cause i make up lame excuses all the time and they work

Ronny
I dont work sad I cant get a permit because i have a GPA lower then a 2.0

K.Diddy
Originally posted by stunna1773
does school count cause i make up lame excuses all the time and they work

Yeah,if you want to help me think up an excuse, go ahead smile

K.Diddy
Originally posted by a1hsauce
yup..all the time yes

just call in sick...erm or tell em I have school projects that I desperately need to do big grin..it helps if you have a cool boss

My boss is a real ******* who hates people having day's offconfused

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Have you ever took a day off for no reason at all? Simply cause you didn't feel like going to work? I did today Happy Dance Also,if you have,what excuse did you use? smile yes, but my boss does too

so we coo

LiL nAstY GirL
I can call in sick when ever. My boss LOVES me

mysterio69
always say you have diarrhea. it works every time. people are sympathetic to that. nobody likes the runs.

Mr Parker
yeah a few times. one that always works is I cough a lot on the phone and say I have been coughing non stop all morning..

Vinny Valentine
Don't Work.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
I can call in sick when ever. My boss LOVES me who doesntOriginally posted by Ronny
I dont work sad I cant get a permit because i have a GPA lower then a 2.0 confused i thought you were a smart ass

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Ronny
I dont work sad I cant get a permit because i have a GPA lower then a 2.0

you need good grades to get a permit to work? shock

I've never heard of that!

~~~~~~

When I was working as a nanny (living with a family and looking after their 2 kids) I used to get time off all the time, one time I even got a day off to watch england in the world cup because it clashed with taking the kids to and from school laughing out loud
her mum took them instead. big grin

and because her partner didn't work for a while I would get days where I could lay in until the afternoon because she would just tell him to take them.

it was such an easy life back then... phsunbathe

ROYALGUARD
i used these lame excuse

i broke my car keys trying to start the engine because my gf left me. due to anger.

my car didnt have batteries and needed a jump start

i locked my keys inside my car

i locked my selfout of the house and im calling via cellphone.

Darth Jello
i'm allowed to do it once a month and iget half a day's pay for it

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
i used these lame excuse

i broke my car keys trying to start the engine because my gf left me. due to anger.

my car didnt have batteries and needed a jump start

i locked my keys inside my car

i locked my selfout of the house and im calling via cellphone.

the 1st one is funny laughing out loud

Lörd Sorgo
I'm one of those lucky people who decided to get a Career in something they like.

I would never miss a day of work, unless I'm sick or on vacation.

Bloigen
I never call off sick.

I like where I work. shock

GCG
My new work-place is weird ; there is a color camera thats directly linked on the net.

Bloigen
Originally posted by GCG
My new work-place is weird ; there is a color camera thats directly linked on the net.

Do you work in a brothel?

GCG
No. I work in the entertainment industry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.