PC Superman and Green Lanter (Hal Jordan) vs. Thor and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
A massive battle of the powerhouses. Who wins? I obviously ment "Lantern."

Marcus4600
PC Superman comes up with a Super icanbeatanybodywhichincludesthorandthesilversurfer
power and wins.

batdude123
^ Seriously, who wins.

ZephroCarnelian
Supes.

Don't even TRY to make me list the reasons why.

I get bored of typing out such a long list of pre-crisis Superpowers.

boriquaking55
This should be PC Supes + non factor vs. King Thor + non factor. This fights not fair

batdude123
Okay Thor gets changed over to King Thor. Now who wins?

boriquaking55
Originally posted by batdude123
Okay Thor gets changed over to King Thor. Now who wins?

Thats more like it.

Honestly this battle can go any way. Id give it to PC Supes cuz he sneezed out star systems and did other ridiculous stuff. King Thor/SS is a much better match for the DC crew than classic Thor/SS. Just trying to make it more fair smile

spideycarnage
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Thats more like it.

Honestly this battle can go any way. Id give it to PC Supes cuz he sneezed out star systems and did other ridiculous stuff. King Thor/SS is a much better match for the DC crew than classic Thor/SS. Just trying to make it more fair smile
but dient PC supes inhailed some magic sneezing power? something like that..

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Marcus4600
PC Superman comes up with a Super icanbeatanybodywhichincludesthorandthesilversurfer
power and wins.
HAHA!
thats my favroite power

boriquaking55
PC Supes can beat TOAA with a toothpick, a paper clip, and a bandaid.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by boriquaking55
PC Supes can beat TOAA with a toothpick, a paper clip, and a bandaid.

i hope ur jokin confused

Tron
Originally posted by batdude123
^ Seriously, who wins.

Actually, he WAS being serious. And I co-sign it.

You team up Pre-Crisis Supes and Hal like this, and the list of people in Marvel that can stop them is extremely short.

GODSCRIBE
spite.

batdude123
^ Fine then, I'll change PC Superman to just regular Superman. NOW who wins?

batdude123
But that also means that King Thor also gets changed back to regular Thor as well.

ChaoticReign
Well its been concluded that surfer beats superman so if you take away pc supes then this fight switches to a win for marvel. I believe current supes can take thor the majority of the time but surfer can take him and I don't know if hal could beat surfer.

MattDay
it seems that it goes thor loses to supes, supes loses to silver surfer and hal just runs away.

Juntai
Pre Crisis Hal? or just Pre Crisis Supes?

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
Pre Crisis Hal? or just Pre Crisis Supes?

No pre-crises either of them. I changed him back.

MattDay
so then thor is back to normal too? i assume so, then i think this will be a tough battle with the teams working together. and if all fails for DC side, just chuck supes the ring and see what happens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.