mace and aayla vs. fisto and katarn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

1 naruto
i go for mace and aayla

Tarvos
Probably Fisto and Katarn. Aayla would get beaten by either Fisto or Katarn, then... Actually, Mace might be able to take both Fisto and Katarn. Probably.

1 naruto
aayla couldnt beat katarn but i dont know about fisto.

Tarvos
I'd think that Fisto and Katarn are about equal. But wtf? They're on the same team. It doesn't really matter.

Darth Kal-El
Fisto and Katarn. Katarn keeps Windu busy while Aayla loses to Fisto. THen Fisto aids Kyle in defeating Mace.

Xepeyon
Aayla and Fisto would kill eachother off. The REAL battle is between Mace and Kyle. They are both powerful in The Force, and are also expert swordsmen. I'm on the fence for this one, but I do Know the Aayla and Fisto wouldn't survive.

Tarvos
No, Mace > Katarn.

And Fisto > Aayla...

I'd say Mace wins if he beats Katarn before Fisto beats Aayla.

Xepeyon
Originally posted by Tarvos
No, Mace > Katarn.

And Fisto > Aayla...

I'd say Mace wins if he beats Katarn before Fisto beats Aayla.

That's Just it. You say that Mace would have to beat him before Kit and Aayla kill Each other, which would be extremely difficult for Mace. Kyle is no pushover: He defeated seven Dark Jedi without any formal Lightsaber training, then Defeated Desann, a Dark Jedi so powerful Luke Skywalker CURRENTLY couldn't defeat him he even suggested to Kyle fight Desann as a Team. Mace is also a dangerous one. his Vaapad style alone is so powerful, only two jedi out of hundreds, have ever out sparred him. His mastery of the Force isn't really expressed upon, but rest assured is had to have been extremely powerful to be directly under Master Yoda. Both fought in wars, although the Yuzung Vong War was unarguably more vicious than the Clone Wars.

PurpleSaber
Mace duels Katarn, while Fisto duels Secura. Fisto beats Secura then helps Katarn battle Mace. I am not sure who would win that one. Since Mace had been dueling Kyle, he would probably be tired and then when Fisto came in would lose, but I'm not sure.

Council#13
Mace beat Sidious who pretty much owned Fisto. Mace could go against Fisto and defeat him in a short time, while Aayla holds his back. Of course, Aayla will defiately be cut down really soon, but Mace might be able to kill Fisto in that short time. Then he can move against Kyle and beat him after a big tough fight

darthsith19
Assuming that this is the current version of Katarn then his team wins. Even before becoming a Jedi he stalemated Boba Fett (around the time of ANH). A year after ROTJ (but still before recieving any Jedi training) he defeated six of Jerec's apprentices and then beat Jerec himself. Before recieving any Jedi training. Now he's the Jedi strategy guy and the lightsaber instructor and one of Luke's stronegst students. I think he'd beat Mace in a close one.

Not to mention if Kit and Aayla fought it'd win.

Admiral Akbar
Even if Fisto wins, how long do you think he will last against Mace? We saw fisto go down in 3 seconds against Sidious while Mace bested Sidious. I dont think fisto would be of any disturbance. The real battle here is between Mace and Kyle.

Blaxican_Hydra
Aayla will do a lap dance, which will distract fisto and Katarn long enough for Mace to cut their heads off, after which Mace will prove to Aayla in privacy who is the real BMF...

((The_Anomaly))
Katarn's team wins.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Fisto and Katarn. Katarn keeps Windu busy while Aayla loses to Fisto. THen Fisto aids Kyle in defeating Mace.

Pretty much.

JKBart
These threads are 10 years old, man...

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Aayla will do a lap dance, which will distract fisto and Katarn long enough for Mace to cut their heads off, after which Mace will prove to Aayla in privacy who is the real BMF... Agreed

Deronn_solo
Mace is the MVP, Aayla is the weak link....
I'd back team Windu more often than not.

JKBart
Mace can solo

Syndicate
Fisto and Katarn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.