Stardust(stormbreaker) vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Who wins??
Two rounds
First Stardust original form vs Superman regular
Second Stardust Blue form vs Sundipped
Remember, Stardust is a cosmic entity who BRB didn't really beat. Just wounded.

Dizzle
Originally posted by UniOmni

Yeah, Supes is screwed. I'd give sundipped much closer odds, possibly even a 5/10, but Stardust is a monster.

UniOmni
Well, to be fair, only he called himself a cosmic entity. I can call myself God, but it ain't true. Superman himself has been called a cosmic being i believe, once or twice.

Sixth_Winged
I'd give him 6/10 on his yellow colored form, 7 on his blue form. He would've whupped BRB bad if it wasn't for the fact that his first attack was stupid......freeing Asteroth.

Avalonofthewind
Who wins??
Two rounds
First Stardust original form vs Superman regular
Second Stardust Blue form vs Sundipped

Current, OYL Superman has no powers, so he'd get stomped.
Current, "F*ck limits" Post crisis Time barrier shattering Supes beats Stardust 6-7/10.
"Sundipped" Supes kills him outright.

Hmmm...now Demi can have a Superman vs Magneto thread with no speedblitz! (Since neither have their powers...)

UniOmni
I'd wager current superman beats Stardust 4.5/10.
And i really have a huge problem with these time barrier shattering punches.. Not because its Superman, but because it opens up the door for huge inconsistencies. It once again reasserts that he's more much powerful than all the earth heroes, such as Capt Marvel, Black Adam and etc other uber bricks. When we have seen him hurt or beaten by them. The excuse of always holding back is becoming cheaper everytime it's used. Whenever any hero does something totally out of their range, we can just say, they were always holding back. Too easy.
OYL Superman may be powerless, but we all know that in the Superverse.....i mean DCU, this won't last long.
And what about after he gets his powers back and is more powerful than ever?? What about the inevitable run ins with Doomsday and Darkseid? Will their punches break the timebarrier as well?? Will all his hard fights involve such power??
Answer is no. So for them to show him doing it now, but not his more physically powerful badguys is hugely inconsistent. And i know they won't show everybody as strong as him doing it, simply because it would be to hard to keep track of.

Juntai
I'd wager current superman beats Stardust 4.5/10.
And i really have a huge problem with these time barrier shattering punches.. Not because its Superman, but because it opens up the door for huge inconsistencies. It once again reasserts that he's more much powerful than all the earth heroes, such as Capt Marvel, Black Adam and etc other uber bricks. When we have seen him hurt or beaten by them. The excuse of always holding back is becoming cheaper everytime it's used. Whenever any hero does something totally out of their range, we can just say, they were always holding back. Too easy.
OYL Superman may be powerless, but we all know that in the Superverse.....i mean DCU, this won't last long.
And what about after he gets his powers back and is more powerful than ever?? What about the inevitable run ins with Doomsday and Darkseid? Will their punches break the timebarrier as well?? Will all his hard fights involve such power??
Answer is no. So for them to show him doing it now, but not his more physically powerful badguys is hugely inconsistent. And i know they won't show everybody as strong as him doing it, simply because it would be to hard to keep track of. Needless to say much is going to be different in the DCU after Crisis. We'll have to wait and see.
I think part of Supes' current powers is due to an explained beam Mxy hit Superman with right before the Crisis started. It was never explained in any panel exactly what he did. But he did SOMETHING during his show up every 90 days to train Superman deal.

UniOmni
So in essence Jun, Mxy most likely hit him with a plot device?? That sounds more like the DC i know and love/hate!!

Juntai
So in essence Jun, Mxy most likely hit him with a plot device?? That sounds more like the DC i know and love/hate!! I notice all the little things. lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.