Karnak Vs. Juggernaut Or asgardian destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillAll
can karnak find a weakness in either one of these opponents??? he says there is a weakness in everything... except black bolt. my guess is that he would be wrong. i'd say he gets stomped by either one. this is purely a physical confrontation, and classic juggernaut.

Ex11B
Your absolutely right.He would get stomped.

KillAll
i was hoping to see a plausible arguement for karnak, as to how he could finda weakness in either one.

JOE NUNEZ
no argument here,what did i ever do to you that you would pit me against those monsters.

KillAll
nothing... i was just curious to see if you could find a weakness in them. you are the one that boastfully said you could find a weakness in everything... except black bolt.

Darth Kal-El
lmao unless Karnak can find a way to remove Jugg's helmet and use telekinetic attacks, he gets stepped all over.

TheKahn
Originally posted by KillAll
i was hoping to see a plausible arguement for karnak, as to how he could finda weakness in either one.

Yes, I think Karnak could see a weakness in both of these opponents. Nimrod was able to deduce a weakness to and use sonics against Juggernaut and and Juggy has always been susceptible to telepathic attacks. And while the Asgardian Destroyer is incredibly powerful "being", he was still by imperfect individuals (the so called "gods" of Marvel earth) so again I don't see anything that would rule out the possibilities of flaws/weak points existing in either. Being insanely powerful does not equal perfection.

Now the issue of if he can actually exploit these weakness in combat is a totally different question. Even with the others standing still I don't think Karnak has the strength to exploit the weak points he can detect. If he had strength on the level of Thor or Hercules then he might would have a chance (as he has destroyed extremely durable things with his current limited strength). But simply knowing where the weak points are is useless unless you have the strength to exploit them.

Lucid Lui
^ Cosign

KillAll
very well said ^^^^ although it wasnt sonics that hurt juggernaut... it didnt really hurt him anyway. just immobilized him.

i dont believe that he could find a weakness at all in juggernaut. the only way to "hurt" juggernaut is to attack the spells that make him just that... the unstoppable juggernaut.

the asgardian destroyer works similar to this. its the magic spells that the uru holds that make it impervious to being physically destroyed. but the idea of this fight taking place would be one to see, and i'd probably pay to see it.

KillAll
could karnak destroy adamantium??? he also couldnt find a weak spot in the negative barrier in the cartoons... but thats not canon. did that happen in the comics?

TheKahn
Originally posted by KillAll
could karnak destroy adamantium??? he also couldnt find a weak spot in the negative barrier in the cartoons... but thats not canon. did that happen in the comics?

I personally think so. It has been shown in the Avengers comic book that anti-metal (Antarctic Vibranium), which produces vibrations as opposed to absorbing them, can liquefy adamantium. So if Karnak were to produce the correct vibrations with his strikes, then he should be able to liquefy adamantium as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.