Karnak Vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillAll
well, i was just curious of karnaks abilities and where he would fit in on the scheme of things in the MU earth.

can spiderman with his enhanced senses and spidersense, + webbing nuetralize karnaks ability to find a weakness in things??? i know karnak has enhanced speed and strength, but can he match spiderman??? is the web slinger in for a surprsise with this one?

sorry if this has been done.

Darth Kal-El
Spider-Man defeats him 8/10

JOE NUNEZ
hey next time hit the search, ive already done this thread

KillAll
hey, post me a link so i can get some answers big grin

grey fox
Spidey , he's to damn fast.

JOE NUNEZ
agreed karnak would never be able to touch him, plus spidy could hold him at bay for moments with his web.

Marcus4600
Spider man webs his big head to a train.

long pig
Karnak just needs one touch and it's over. This guy k.o'd Surfer with one nerve attack.

I don't know if he can ever touch Spiderman.

Dizzle
This would be a better fight than some seem to think... Iron Spiderman, I can see, but just plain old Spidey should be given an amazing fight. Spiderman holds the physical advantages, but I doubt webbing would do much, given Karnak's powers. And what he lacks in body, Karnak more than makes up for in pure skill. Hitting Spiderman is always hard, but hitting Karnak is quite a feat as well. Spiderman's had trouble with good MA's before, and Karnak is one of the best, in addition to the fact that he IS still enhanced well beyond human strength and speed. As LP said, it would only take one shot. I'd say it would be pretty close to a 5/10 split, with a slight edge to Spiderman.

long pig
Let's not forget Karnak's superhuman intelligence, dammit. He and Slade did the whole "I fought this fight 1 million times in my head before you ever even saw me." shtick way before that ol' pansy Midnighter was made.

Wynndar
Spiderman is unfamiliar with Karnak...he will make a few jokes about K-man's costume and totally under estimate him...then continue to get knocked the fnck out.

KillAll
i wouldnt under-play spiderman quite that much wink

he's not a complete moron.

i'd say that would happne ONCE. but on a scale from 1 - 10, i'd say that would count for one of karnak's wins. he would have 4 more just to tie, and i doubt it would happnen that way again.

Khellendros
I seem to remember hearing that they fought and Karnak's power allowed him to bust through the webbing. Don't remember if either won, and issue numbers weren't given, but there you go.

Mindship
Originally posted by long pig
Karnak...k.o'd Surfer with one nerve attack.

Considering Surfer is faster than Spiderman could ever dream of being, Surfer must've been standing around monologing at the time.

spideycarnage
spidey would use his big head as a basketball

TheKahn
Originally posted by Dizzle
This would be a better fight than some seem to think... Iron Spiderman, I can see, but just plain old Spidey should be given an amazing fight. Spiderman holds the physical advantages, but I doubt webbing would do much, given Karnak's powers. And what he lacks in body, Karnak more than makes up for in pure skill. Hitting Spiderman is always hard, but hitting Karnak is quite a feat as well. Spiderman's had trouble with good MA's before, and Karnak is one of the best, in addition to the fact that he IS still enhanced well beyond human strength and speed. As LP said, it would only take one shot. I'd say it would be pretty close to a 5/10 split, with a slight edge to Spiderman.

what he said thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.