High School Help...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Okay I have picked all my high school courses, but I happen to have 1 left(Which they call the open course, because it has no credit involved)

-I'm going into sciences-

So Far I Have:
Bio11
Math10
Drama10 (Forced to take)
Clm/Pal (Forced to Take)
Eng 10 (No Advanced English in grade 10, gay)
History11
Science10

Anyway, for my free choice I have narrowed it down to two, that I think would work really well with me, it is a free one after all.

Communications Technology - This is where all I do is learn how to do things on a computer to help me with projects and such, making websites and other useful computer things, like making PC ads and such.....

PE - Well, I play on a lot of sports teams and this one would be a good workout for me everyday, it would keep me prepped for Lacrosse and I could learn some new sports....

Anyway, what do you think....which one would be better for me as a person do you think?

LanceWindu
Personally...I say Communications Technology, it would help you more in the long run for a possible career, and a head start if you decide to go to like ITT Tech or something.

You can do sports in your free time.

DarkC
Tech.

Amun~RA
Lance is right, except, go for a college or tech college, itt isn't accepted at all jobs.

Vinny Valentine
Thanks, it seems like a good move to make.

But I don't plan to get into any Tech actual places thouh, when I mean Science I mean like Med school.

It doesn't matter, its good to know things like that.

DarkC
Are you taking the Pure Sciences? All three of them?

Vinny Valentine
I thought this was pretty funny, in grade 11 you can take Martial Arts.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by DarkC
Are you taking the Pure Sciences? All three of them?

Pure Sciences?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Thanks, it seems like a good move to make.

But I don't plan to get into any Tech actual places thouh, when I mean Science I mean like Med school.

It doesn't matter, its good to know things like that.

Still it's really good to know in this day and age, more and more jobs are getting techincal and it's nice to know.

DarkC
Pure Sciences?
Chem, Bio, Physics.

Vinny Valentine
Chem, Bio, Physics.

Yeah, but sadly Chem and Physics are grade 11's which I can't take.

Both of them require me to have grade 10 courses finished before I can.
But Yet Year yes I'm going into them.

DarkC
Yeah, but sadly Chem and Physics are grade 11's which I can't take.

Both of them require me to have grade 10 courses finished before I can.
But Yet Year yes I'm going into them.
I think you need all three to get into med school. Meh.

Vinny Valentine
I think you need all three to get into med school. Meh.

Around here all you need is Bio and Chem, but I plan to take Physics anyway.

Amun~RA
I thought this was pretty funny, in grade 11 you can take Martial Arts. i would have loved to take martial arts in school, i had to pay for mine disgust

Lana
Chem, Bio, Physics.

They're called natural sciences stick out tongue

I'd say go with Tech myself.

(btw, physics is probably my absolute favorite class I took when in high school. I love science and I loved that class so much)

DarkC
Originally posted by Lana
They're called natural sciences stick out tongue

I'd say go with Tech myself.

(btw, physics is probably my absolute favorite class I took when in high school. I love science and I loved that class so much)
We Canadians call them pure sciences. stick out tongue

I'm taking Physics next semester, hope I'll be good at it.

Lana
It's not really an easy class, most people I know who took it didn't really do great (case in point - when I took it, only 3 people who were in my class got A's), but if you get a good teacher who doesn't just lecture, it's really fun, plus it's just an insanely interesting subject.

You need to be pretty good in math for it though.

DarkC
Originally posted by Lana
It's not really an easy class, most people I know who took it didn't really do great (case in point - when I took it, only 3 people who were in my class got A's), but if you get a good teacher who doesn't just lecture, it's really fun, plus it's just an insanely interesting subject.

You need to be pretty good in math for it though.
Not a problem, getting a 95 in Pure Math 20.

K.Diddy
Okay I have picked all my high school courses, but I happen to have 1 left(Which they call the open course, because it has no credit involved)

So Far I Have:
Bio11
Math10
Drama10 (Forced to take)
Clm/Pal (Forced to Take)
History11
Science10

Anyway, for my free choice I have narrowed it down to two, that I think would work really well with me, it is a free one after all.

Communications Technology - This is where all I do is learn how to do things on a computer to help me with projects and such, making websites and other useful computer things, like making PC ads and such.....

PE - Well, I play on a lot of sports teams and this one would be a good workout for me everyday, it would keep me prepped for Lacrosse and I could learn some new sports....

Anyway, what do you think....which one would be better for me as a person do you think?

I dropped out of school early and deeply regret it,but I know you wont listen to me,but just for the record,Doing P.E would be a terrible waste of good learning time smile

Lana
Not a problem, getting a 95 in Pure Math 20.

I have no idea what Pure Math 20 is but I'm guessing that's good stick out tongue

Here we just call math classes by what particular branch of math you're doing is - Algebra, Geometry, Trig, Calculus, Statistics, etc.

a1hsauce

So Far I Have:
Bio11
Math10
Drama10 (Forced to take)
Clm/Pal (Forced to Take)
History11
Science10

Anyway, what do you think....which one would be better for me as a person do you think? Whichever class has more girls in it yes

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Whichever class has more girls in it yes

Girls PE it is.....

shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.