Rune King Thor vs. Ares god of conflict

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Rune King Thor

vs.

Ares

God of Conflict

no damn godwave.

grey fox
RKT , he beats the crap out of ares before sending him back to Dc crying like the pussy he is......

Mider
cougs i dont think he's on thors level but i dont think he's far under it either only wonder womens warning that if he did kill all humans he'd kill himself stoped thats all and later on when with god wave only darkseid stoped him.

UniOmni
And Superman has beaten Darkseid twice.............Does that mean Superman>>>>Ares now??

GODSCRIBE
Rune King Thor looks at Ares in disbelief and pays him for his impudendce and hubris.

Mider
please dont bring up supermans winnings he also beat meggadon a weapon that could destroy a galaxy does that make him a galaxy destroyer why do you even bring it up but just to make it clear for you all his winnings against darkseid have been reconned he beat fakes or avatars but not the real thing same thing happend in hunter/pray ares wont win but he's not very far below thor i think

Marcus4600
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Rune King Thor looks at Ares in disbelief and pays him for his impudendce and hubris.

Or just does this:
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/403/thorvikings05176yu.th.jpg

Mider
what comic is that from thor vikings?

Laminator_X
Rune King Thor would simply talk Ares down.

soleran30
Ares is looking cool but he would lose. The reason he is in that new series isn't because he is the most powerful god but because he is the most ruthless and will do anything to win the conflict.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Or just does this:
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/403/thorvikings05176yu.th.jpg

whoah! damnnn.

Juntai
Originally posted by UniOmni
And Superman has beaten Darkseid twice.............Does that mean Superman>>>>Ares now?? No it means Superman has a magic power allowing him to beat Darkseid, when pretty much no one else can. Or...... It wasn't Darkseid, and just an avatar just like every time Darkseid loses. wink

UniOmni
I think it WAS a magic power...... or maybe an aura.......like the one wolverine and batman have........is it.....a......... JOBBER AURA?!

Juntai
I think it WAS a magic power...... or maybe an aura.......like the one wolverine and batman have........is it.....a......... JOBBER AURA?! Then Superman's Jobber Aura is mightier than the Godwave, the source of all power!

UniOmni
Yes for it is the Superverse, and there he and he alone is sovereign!!

Juntai
Yes for it is the Superverse, and there he and he alone is sovereign!! It went with him over to the Marvel U as well. lol.

Juntai
He did all kinds of stuff in JLA/Avengers, beat up Thor, Wonderman, a host of others, and ended up carrying around Thors hammer, and Caps shield, and breaking into Krona's fortess while fighting through the waves of time distortion and cutting swathe through waves of villains... it was sick.

Sixth_Winged
Maybe we should make a list of just how many ubers that jobbed to him.

My list

Maggedon
Dominus... i doubt j'onn would succumb to TVO unlike him.
Darkseid
Azmodel
Blaze....in her realm....during the 90's laughing out loud

and if AC gog can only be half as good or as powerful as the original, he's here too. Honestly, getting liquid kryptonite in blood should outright kill him or weaken him to a point of no fight. Ravager with just a piece in her eyes clobbered him.

Juntai
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Maybe we should make a list of just how many ubers that jobbed to him.

My list

Maggedon
Dominus... i doubt j'onn would succumb to TVO unlike him.
Darkseid
Azmodel
Blaze....in her realm....during the 90's laughing out loud

and if AC gog can only be half as good or as powerful as the original, he's here too. Honestly, getting liquid kryptonite in blood should outright kill him or weaken him to a point of no fight. Ravager with just a piece in her eyes clobbered him. Yet a high powered mage once turned his insides to Kryptonite and he still ended up winning ala plot devices, and the jobbing aura of Superman AND Batman. O.o

And Ravager got hits in, didn't do any damage, and he was running around repairing the buildings and saving people rather than worrying about what she was doing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.