What could've been the next Batman film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

systemshock2
Has anyone had a chance to read the Batman script yet by Frank Miller and Darren Aronosky (sp?), the one that, before Batman Begins, came the closest to being the next Batman film. If you haven't I've included a link to it. Words can't even describe just how...bizarre this script was. As much as some people complain about the Burton, Schumacher, or Nolan films, this one looked clearly to be off the deep end. A mechanic/brotha Alfred? A hooker Selina Kyle? A Lincoln-Continental as the Batmobile? One can only imagine how this thing ever even got past the idea stage, let alone into the scripting stage.

http://leonscripts.users5.50megs.com/scripts/BATMANYEARONEscript.htm

Knightfall93
I added it to my faves... I'll look later but... OH KMY GOD, 've heard about this and, yeah, it's SCARY

DarthLazious
Yeah it is.

Knightfall93
tHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE LIKE SIN CITY..

nate100
I read it and its really bad.

That's NOT Batman and THANK GOD it was never made.

That said, Frank Miller is a legend.

Scarecrow756
He is a lengend indeed.

Knightfall93
I love his DD work and I also love Yr1 but I really DID NOT like DKR... some of his work is TOO dark and I much prefer him and Mazzuchelli, his art is much worse

Scarecrow756
I loved his Batman stories, especailly DKR. Batman Year One was very good. I have read some of his Sin City comics they are quite good.

Morridini
Originally posted by systemshock2
A hooker Selina Kyle?

Well Selina has always been a hooker/call girl in the Frank Miller universe.

Knightfall93
Apparently, only Holly was the whore. i like the idea of Selina having once been a whore...

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Apparently, only Holly was the whore. i like the idea of Selina having once been a whore...

yes

Knightfall93
Which were you agreeing too? Selina would havebeen one goooood prostitue...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.