Juggernaut vs. Validus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
They wake up on the moon, look at each other, and decide they don't like each other.

It is that simple.

Who wins, and why?

grey fox
Validus....validus.... Isn't that Mon-el ?

Horrificus
Originally posted by grey fox

No, but from what I understand, it took Mon-El, the and a couple other Kryptonian types to beat him. I don't know much about him, except he is supposed to be one of the most powerful beings in the galaxy.

olympian
He was the Mangog of pre crisis DC. Possibly even more.

grey fox
Shit , mangog as in the ugly looking thing that thor usually smacks around ? The thing that feeds off of hate/fear/whatever the hell it is .

If so then jugg's takes a battering but obviously doesn't die.

JohnR
Validus 10/10. I'm not sure if Validus is strong enough to kill the Juggernaut, but there's no way he'd even feel the Juggernaut's punches.

My guess is that Validus would prove that the Juggernaut's invulnerability has a limit and knock him into a coma. I doubt he could kill him though.

outarddwarf
that is doubtfull considering war hulk couldn't even make the guy bleed let alone go into a coma.

Ex11B
Juggy would get tossed.Kinda like what Gladiator did to him in that X-Men cartoon,only farther.

JohnR
Originally posted by outarddwarf
that is doubtfull considering war hulk couldn't even make the guy bleed let alone go into a coma.

Validus was a lot stronger than planet-moving Pre-Crisis Superman. The Juggernaut doesn't have a lot of high-end strength feats, but if he can lift a mountain that would still make Validus somewhere between a billion and a trillion times stronger.

I know that lifting feats don't exactly translate into punching power in comics, but they're not even close to being the same strength class.

Horrificus
Originally posted by JohnR
Validus was a lot stronger than planet-moving Pre-Crisis Superman. The Juggernaut doesn't have a lot of high-end strength feats, but if he can lift a mountain that would still make Validus somewhere between a billion and a trillion times stronger.

I know that lifting feats don't exactly translate into punching power in comics, but they're not even close to being the same strength class.

Validus is something special.

I also am a Juggernaut fan. A battle between these 2 would probably bring out the true powers of Juggernaut. He would need them.

Validus is beyond War Hulk, or anything else. He is on the level of Mangog, maybe Ymir or Klaatu.

Even if Juggs won, he would definitely come out with his armor banged up, and with us knowing his true limits.

Juntai
Originally posted by Horrificus
Validus is something special.

I also am a Juggernaut fan. A battle between these 2 would probably bring out the true powers of Juggernaut. He would need them.

Validus is beyond War Hulk, or anything else. He is on the level of Mangog, maybe Ymir or Klaatu.

Even if Juggs won, he would definitely come out with his armor banged up, and with us knowing his true limits. In otherwords, he loses.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Juntai
In otherwords, he loses.

Probably. From what I read, Validus is unbelievable. Even by comic book standards.

Validus
Originally posted by grey fox
That's Valor.

Val is one of the top physical powers in comics, easily. Superboy and Mon-El claimed to be gnats in comparison and these were guys who moved planets (plural) casually. Only person in DC who was ever physically stronger was The Omega.

Horrificus
Nope.

I'm talking about Validus. Check out the links.

Horrificus
Hoo Haa!

Validus
Nope.

I'm talking about Validus. Check out the links.
I know... confused

boriquaking55
Were talking about the Validus that owned PC Supes right? Juggernaut gets TOSSED! All the power of Cytorrak, Trion, skyfather etc etc etc aint gonna help him here.

Validus 10/10

Horrificus
what exactly did he do? who is he? i saw that he is very powerful, but i dont know much more.

Validus
what exactly did he do? who is he? i saw that he is very powerful, but i dont know much more.
Shattered a mountain of Inertron (think Adamantium)
Could survive in anti-matter
Picked up Mon-El and threw him through the planet they were standing on
Picked up Superboy and threw him out of the solar system
KO'd Mon-El and Superboy with one hit each
Capable of going solo against the Legion

batdude123
It took the combined strengths of Superboy, Mon-El, and Ultra Boy to overpower him (Validus). Yeah, Juggernaut goes down extremely hard.

KillAll
sounds like the guys tough...

but juggernaut CAN hit hard enough to actually physically bend dimensional barriers to his will. i'd call that a hell of a punch wink

i suppose if he brought some of those out (reaching full potential) he'd stand a little better of a chance.

batdude123
Originally posted by KillAll
sounds like the guys tough...

but juggernaut CAN hit hard enough to actually physically bend dimensional barriers to his will. i'd call that a hell of a punch wink

i suppose if he brought some of those out (reaching full potential) he'd stand a little better of a chance.

He'd still get pounded into the ground.

Ex11B
Juggernaut loses.....

The Fake Macoy
In the few comics I've seen Validus in from Pre-Crisis, he swatted Superboy like a fly. Validus easily takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.