Serra Keto Vs Luke(ROTJ)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hell Knight
Serra has her two lightsabers and Luke has his. Anything goes.

Takes place in a pool, enabling the "Dunk the head in the water till it drowns" Ability.

IKC
Luke employs the "Gets his silly ass pwned by a Jedi with competant saber skills" ability.

No contest.

darthsith19
Luke probably takes it but it could be close. I don't think Serra'd be able to get past Vader's defenses, though, so I say Luke.

jollyjim311
Luke.

IKC
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Luke

gets saber-raped you mean, right?

Faunus
Luke. . .

Has a flashback of the last time this thread was made.

Ermac_Master
Then kills Serra.

tdtd
IKC you sure hate Luke. I highly doubt you even know who Serra Keto is.

discipleofzod
It would be close but Luke just about takes it.

Revolver Ocelot
Well let's see...

Sera
- THE greatest of Cin Drallig's students, who is one of the best duelists in the Order
- Presumably put up a fight against Anakin
- Has many years of saber and force training
- Very talented, for a young Knight.
- Inexperienced

Luke
- Shitload, shitload or raw potential
- little saber/force training
- Kills a bunch of crooks on Jabba's thingy

Sera wins for sure, but Luke might be able to drag it on for a minute. Tops.

kamikz
Didn't Anakin force choke Serra to death?

Ermac_Master
Just because she was the greatest of his students, doesn't mean she is excellent.

Fishy
No but it sure as hell puts here above Anakin.

IKC
Originally posted by tdtd

Says the troll who hasn't read a tenth of the primary source material that I've forgotten.

The irony is deafening.

tdtd
Originally posted by IKC
Says the troll who hasn't read a tenth of the primary source material that I've forgotten.

The irony is deafening.

Ah the personal attacks from a fanboy and hypocrite who verbally fellates Exar Kun and downplays Luke without any logic.. Embarassing isn't it?

Fishy
And yet another topic going off topic... Just stop it.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Fishy
No but it sure as hell puts here above Anakin.

...?

Faunus
He probably means Luke.

jollyjim311
Yeah, I figured,but that is un-Fishy like to make a mistake like that and put here instead of her. Anyway, back on topic: Luke uses a good ol' force choke.

tdtd
Originally posted by Fishy
And yet another topic going off topic... Just stop it.

You didn't see me initiate anything did you?

Tarvos
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Yeah, I figured,but that is un-Fishy like to make a mistake like that and put here instead of her. Anyway, back on topic: Luke uses a good ol' force choke.

Good old Force Choke? I'd call that a "light grip until they die", not a Force Choke.

I'd think that Serra would win.

PurpleSaber
You didn't see me initiate anything did you?
No, but you're dragging it on. Anyway, I say Serra wins.

darthsith19
Maybe.

DarthBanevv
Did IKC ever answer your question, Ttd? I doubt he knew who Serra was, he probably looked her up by now. Anyways I think Luke could take it, if he uses his anger, like in RotJ.

tdtd
No he didn't. I don't bother with IKC anymore I let him talk, it's more fun that way for everybody.

DarthBanevv
Yeah, I agree.

IKC

Originally posted by DarthBanevv
Did IKC ever answer your question, Ttd? I doubt he knew who Serra was, he probably looked her up by now. Anyways I think Luke could take it, if he uses his anger, like in RotJ.

No he didn't. I don't bother with IKC anymore I let him talk, it's more fun that way for everybody.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/425/swep3antitroll9gx.th.jpg

((The_Anomaly))
Pretty well Luke vs. Any fully trained Jedi knight of the PT era would = Luke losing.

Luke has huge amount of potential, unfortunately potential means nothing in a fight. And unfortunately Luke's potential is about the only thing he has going for him as of ROTJ.

Serra pWns.

tdtd
Hmm IKC you seem to have trouble differentiating between a truthful statement and a personal attack. But I'll let you figure that one out, if you can.

Captain REX
And yet again, tdtd instigates...

Knock it off. NOW.

tdtd
Ok well if I'm going to take the blame for this, then "HE STARTED IT"

Captain REX
No, not really. You started it.

Now get on topic.

Fox5
http://blogs.salon.com/0001705/images/great+powerful_oz.gif
"The Great and Powerful Rex has spoken!"

tdtd
Hey rex, you could also learn to differentiate between a factual statement and an insult, pumpkin.

Faunus
And you could learn to differentiate between playful humor and trying to toy with a mod. ''Pumpkin.''

tdtd
You're right, I don't know the difference. While we're at it lets all look up sarcasm because some people can't comprehend it.

Faunus
Go ahead; knock yourself out. Please.

tdtd
touche

darthsith19
IKC may hate Luke but your dragging it out. Now stop. Maybe IKC doesn't know who Serra is, but just stop. Okay?

Captain REX
And there's another warning for tdtd. Tada!

Captain REX
And there's another warning for tdtd. Tada!

Get on topic!

Originally posted by Fox5
http://blogs.salon.com/0001705/images/great+powerful_oz.gif
"The Great and Powerful Rex has spoken!"

tdtd
Ouch, a warning.. Sorry big boy

Captain REX
Your sarcasm annoys me. As does the fact that you're not on topic. So either leave the thread, or get on topic.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/Rexus1214/ah_damn____he__s_a_Jedi_by_ChaosMol.gif

tdtd
Luke wins.

Captain REX
Good boy.

I think Serra Keto would win. Luke had some skill, but Serra seemed to be more skilled to me.

tdtd
Stop editing my posts

Fox5
I love it when you smack those n00bs back down where they belong,Rex.

Luke gets Al CapOWNED! by Serra in this one,potential is no match for skill.

@tdtd: Shut up already!Are you really that stupid to argue with a mod?roll eyes (sarcastic)

tdtd
Yes?

Fox5
Thought so.Heh,then again it didn't really take a genius to know that.

tdtd
No it did not, but congratulations on answering your own question

Fox5
Whatever,just
http://gallery.elvado.de/albums/structure/USER-RELATED/go%20away/normal_GetOffMyInternet-ba.jpg

IKC
Originally posted by darthsith19
Maybe IKC doesn't know who Serra is, but just stop. Okay?

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/425/swep3antitroll9gx.th.jpg

Captain REX
*sigh*

I maintain the right to edit your posts if I see necessary, tdtd. Unless you'd rather me get even more annoyed at comments you make and provoke another warning? Safer if I just remove what you say.

Closed, because everyone is pretty much failing at cooperation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.