Ultimate Wolverine and U. Colossus vs. Ultimate Sabretooth and Current Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who wins?

batdude123
Any suggestions?

outarddwarf
well since current juggernaut it back to his full power minus his armor and ultimate colossus got owned by ultimate juggernaut I give this to team two.

batdude123
^ What I ment was Current Juggernaut w/o the Gem of Cytorrak.

outarddwarf
without the gem he is just an average man. If you mean with cyttorak withdrawing some of his power than team one may take this. Though i will keep faith in team two.

batdude123
^ I meant Juggernaut who is still powered but without the Gem.

outarddwarf
he doesn't actually have to be in possession of the gem for its power to take effect. Having it with him is just his way of protecting himself from being depowered. the only depowering he has ever had was when he joined the x-men while cyttorak was withdrawing his power due to juggernauts betrayal.

batdude123
^ Yeah, that's the Juggernaut I'm talking about. The one where he was depowered because he was stripped of the energy from the gem.

TheKahn
Originally posted by outarddwarf
well since current juggernaut it back to his full power minus his armor and ultimate colossus got owned by ultimate juggernaut I give this to team two.

Has that actually been stated in a comic or are people just quoting that wikipedia article? confused

soleran30
yes no kidding even a bus hitting him gave him some pain to think about recently in excalibur

Yeah know what though I hated his armor so good riddens!

batdude123
Can anyone say "Fastball Special?"

outarddwarf
Originally posted by TheKahn
Has that actually been stated in a comic or are people just quoting that wikipedia article? confused

It isn't the wikipedia article it is the fact that 1) when the bus hit him all he did was look at his clothes and say "aww man" or something like that. 2) he powered through an optic blast with no pain whatsoever 3) at the same time he was powering through the blast he was going through jeans TK. when he was depowered he was no longer unstoppable but now he is again. His power (people think it is Cyttoraks way of advertising the power he has in the hopes someone will dethrone juggernaut and resume the position of exemplar of cyttorak) has returned so long live king juggernaut.

King_Mungi
I've read most of the entire run and nothing was said he is back to full power, and he hasn't gotten rid of his armor yet. Basically all their fights so far the entire team has been in their street clothes.

soleran30
Thanks King Mungi I haven't heard he was back to full power either...............nor have I seen anything that would lead me to believe that...............one showing with decent durability doesn't put the "crown" back on.

outarddwarf
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I've read most of the entire run and nothing was said he is back to full power, and he hasn't gotten rid of his armor yet. Basically all their fights so far the entire team has been in their street clothes.

his armor is not the same as it used to be. it is an unstable molecule copy. it doesn't block TP.

King_Mungi
his armor is not the same as it used to be. it is an unstable molecule copy. it doesn't block TP.

That's fine, I'm going by the comment he doesn't wear his armor anymore. Other than block t/p it really didn't do much anyways.

TheKahn

I didn't think so. wink
I realize that Juggy is popular with a good number of people on this site but I think they are making a bit of a stretch by claiming he has been fully restored to his original power when is hasn't been stated so in the comics. erm
I mean he doesn't even have his mystical armor or shield so why do they insist that he how somehow regained his strength and invulnerability? All the so called "evidence" is just fan speculation at best. I'm sure that if and when he gains his old powers back Marvel will make it perfectly clear that that has happened.

outarddwarf
(sorry if i am sounding fanboyish) During the depowered stage, he was very much a stoppable man. Now he shows unstoppability again when he went through the TK and went throught the optic blast.

batdude123
^ For this fight, I'm talking about the stoppable man.

GalacticStorm
(sorry if i am sounding fanboyish) During the depowered stage, he was very much a stoppable man. Now he shows unstoppability again when he went through the TK and went throught the optic blast.

Thats not conclusive evidence of him being powered up again. Many powerhouses could shrug off being hit by a bus or plough through a tk hold (considering mutant tks often max out at around 10 to 15 tons lifting capacity) and they wouldnt have to be Classic Juggernaut level to do so.. I doubt hes ever going to be powered up again while hes a part of Excalibur because he'd be too powerful.

outarddwarf
kay. i will still give it to team two.

GalacticStorm
Given as shown on panel, Current Jugg isnt even as strong as 616 Colossus and given his durability has taken a major hit as well id give this to Ultimate Colossus and Ultimate Wolverine.

Rewmac
I've just got the Ultimate Universe Handbook...Colossus ain't did much there but according to the handbook he is extremly powerful, and Ultimate Wolverine is a brutal sick bastard big grinbig grinbig grin I don't know, if you mean the Current Juggernaut bakc to his original then team two, if not, so you mean the half-powered then it would be something else. Even half-powered Juggy was strong as hell, and since he got Sabertooth they can win a couple of matches, but since that Juggernaut breathes so he can get tired, he ain't use to do that, and Colossus doesn't air oh and that Juggernaut isn't even Unstoppable or 100% Invuranable to physical attack.... so, in the final Team one wins....

TheKahn
I think Ult. Colossus would win by himself. He should be able to take Current Juggy fairly easily and Ult. Sabertooth really wouldn't a real danger (as far as I know adamantium has not been shown to be able to hurt him). When he is done with Juggy he pulls one of these on Ult. Sabertooth...
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/746/wolverinehulk5qt.th.jpg

Wolverine2006
They have said that adamantium can cut through his organic steel...and Wolverine has cut through it in the Danger Room in which the illusions are based in real life statistics.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
They have said that adamantium can cut through his organic steel...and Wolverine has cut through it in the Danger Room in which the illusions are based in real life statistics.

Post a scan of it as verification. Your word alone isnt enough, especially when in 616 Wolverine doesnt have the strength to pierce Colossus' armour.

King_Mungi
From what I recall that scene he is talking about even then he didn't peirce Colossus, just sparks happened.

snoopdogg
From what I recall that scene he is talking about even then he didn't peirce Colossus, just sparks happened. No he is talking about another case.

The one your talking about was the real Colossus and real Wolverine.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Ult.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/UltimateColossus.jpg

Here is the same result in 616 continuity.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossustakingWolverinedown.jpg

Wolverine2006
Tell me how to get scans and I'll show you

snoopdogg
Tell me how to get scans and I'll show you Your talking about Wolveirne cutting a holographic image of Colossus as the real deal?

A holographic image!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by snoopdogg
No he is talking about another case.

The one your talking about was the real Colossus and real Wolverine.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Ult.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/UltimateColossus.jpg

Here is the same result in 616 continuity.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossustakingWolverinedown.jpg

Go Snoop!!!! big grin

batdude123
^ Who cares if Wolverine can cut Colossus or not? They're on the same team here people!

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123
^ Who cares if Wolverine can cut Colossus or not? They're on the same team here people!

Because Ult. Sabertooth is on the other team wink

GalacticStorm

Youre a bit slow on the uptake laughing out loud

Ult Sabe has adamantium claws as well. See the relevance? embarrasment

Wolverine2006
Well anyways there is no proof that Ult. Wolverine cant cut through Ult. Colossus' organics steel

TheKahn
Well anyways there is no proof that Ult. Wolverine cant cut through Ult. Colossus' organics steel

Yes there is yes, Ult. Colossus is still alive.

GalacticStorm

That scan was sufficient. Wolverine attacked him in a beserker rage so he was trying to hurt him and he merely caused sparks. The same thing has happened multiple times in 616. Adamantium can cut through osmium steel however wolverine doesnt have the physical strength to truly damage Colossus with his claws. The evidence was enough. Prove that he can cut through Colossus or move on.

batdude123
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Youre a bit slow on the uptake laughing out loud

Ult Sabe has adamantium claws as well. See the relevance? embarrasment

I understand that Ult. Sabretooth has adamantium claws and all that BS. But instead, you should be debating that Sabretooth might be able to cut Colossus organic steel. If Wolverine can ALMOST do it, than Sabretooth CAN do it. While Wolverine is at best a class 1, Sabretooth is a class 4 or so. That should be enough to get those adamantium claws of Sabretooth into Colossus's hide. BTW, it's so stupid how they gave Sabretooth FOUR claws. WOW! They put a lot of thought into that upgrade! roll eyes (sarcastic)

outarddwarf
well i have seen the scene where wolverine shreads colossus in the danger room. The danger room has every aspect of the xmen recorded with the most advanced technology. in that he could cut colossus. so it is possible that in his beserker rage he made a wild swing that only grazed colossus. so the scan is not conclusive. we need to see it happen more than once.

Wolverine2006
That scan was sufficient. Wolverine attacked him in a beserker rage so he was trying to hurt him and he merely caused sparks. The same thing has happened multiple times in 616. Adamantium can cut through osmium steel however wolverine doesnt have the physical strength to truly damage Colossus with his claws. The evidence was enough. Prove that he can cut through Colossus or move on.

HA, a berseker rage Huh no

snoopdogg
well i have seen the scene where wolverine shreads colossus in the danger room. The danger room has every aspect of the xmen recorded with the most advanced technology. in that he could cut colossus. so it is possible that in his beserker rage he made a wild swing that only grazed colossus. so the scan is not conclusive. we need to see it happen more than once. Bottom line is my evidence is better than yours.

outarddwarf
HA, a berseker rage Huh no

not my words talk with galacticstorm.

batdude123
If Wolverine can ALMOST cut into Colossus's hide, then Sabretooth CAN cut into Colossus's hide.

Wolverine2006
not my words talk with galacticstorm.

That was definetely NOT a beserker rage. He got up and said, AAAHHH!!!!

Oh MAN, that was so beserker rage he said AAAHHH!!!! that defininetely proves it right there!! It in any way never said that that was berserker rage.

snoopdogg

Oh MAN, that was so beserker rage he said AAAHHH!!!! that defininetely proves it right there!! It in any way never said that that was berserker rage. What does Wolverine say when he goes into beserker rage?

batdude123
I didn't intend on making this a Wolverine vs. Colossus thread, just so you guys know. Please just use the Wolverine vs. Colossus scans from the past as references as to how Sabretooth could fare against Colossus. Don't just make this thread another Wolverine vs. Colossus one. THEY'RE ON THE SAME TEAM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! From the looks of it, Wolverine can ALMOST cut Colossus. And like I've said before, if Wolverine can almost cut into Colossus, then Sabretooth CAN cut through Colossus.

Wolverine2006
Wolverine goes crazy and foams at the mouth

That was definetely not berserker rage

outarddwarf

Oh MAN, that was so beserker rage he said AAAHHH!!!! that defininetely proves it right there!! It in any way never said that that was berserker rage.

like i said, not my words just assumed them since GalacticStorm (a person who is very knowledgable on the forum if you didn't know) said that it was. Oh, and still it could have been a wild swing considering he was pissed that colossus punched him.

batdude123
Can we please not make this a Wolverine vs. Colossus forum?!

Wolverine2006
We, wont but it has never been proven in the ultimate universe that Wolverine can't through crappy organic steel with his virtually indestructible cut through anything 1 foot long claws.

batdude123
Well, even if Wolverine could ALMOST cut through Colossus's steel, then Sabretooth definitely COULD with his claws. So let's talk about that.

Wolverine2006
Yes, SINCE Wolverine CAN cut through his steel Sabertooth would have no problem with it. But team one still wins

TheKahn
Well, even if Wolverine could ALMOST cut through Colossus's steel, then Sabretooth definitely COULD with his claws. So let's talk about that.

That is merely an assumption. The scan from the Ultimate X-men did not give any indication that Ult. Wolverine "almost" cut through Ult. Colossus. All we saw was a stream of sparks and no apparent damage to Ult. Colossus.

That being the case, you cannot simply say that Ult. Sabertooth could pierce Ult. Colossus because he is slightly stronger than Ult. Wolverine. We have no idea what the strength requirements would be for someone to be able to cut Ult. Colossus with adamantium. It could very well be vastly beyond Ult. Sabertooth's level. We just don't know. Therefore, I cannot see how you can claim that Ult. Sabertooth "definitely" could harm Ult. Colossus.

The same would apply to the 616 versions of the characters.

outarddwarf
personally i think it is very much unproven either way as to the ability of these two to cut ultimate colossus. since one picture says wolverine can and another says he cant both with possible cop outs (one being danger room and the other looking like a very wild swipe). I think we should leave that alone and focus on big guys versus big guys or using littles agenst bigs as distractive purposes.

Wolverine2006
Ultimate Colossus is the strongest guy here, except for me big grin

soleran30
Personally I think Ultimate Colossus smacks both those guys around while Wolverine puts on a cheerleading outfit and after the win goes to prom with colossus

outarddwarf
Originally posted by soleran30
Personally I think Ultimate Colossus smacks both those guys around while Wolverine puts on a cheerleading outfit and after the win goes to prom with colossus

ewwww...
all that hair sticking out from under the skirt.

Wolverine2006
Alright thats just gross, I think I need to vomit

Warmonger
I'm sorry but the evidenc is pretyt conclusive. Int he Danger room sure he cut colossus the dnager room computer foesn't know the limtis of Colosuss resitence evne he doesn't know that. In fact in the danger room he beat up the whole team.

Then when he actually ahd to figh them look what happened. Cylops beat him twice already, and he couldn't cut colossus. He wasn't in a berserker rage when he cut the hologram either so I fail to see the relevence.

batdude123
Juggernaut could throw Sabretooth at Colossus with his claws out and with all his force much like Wolverine and Colossus do. That'd most definitely pierce his skin because I've seen Wolverine and Colossus try to give the Phoenix a fastball special but she reversed it and Wolverine punctured Colossus's skin.

batdude123
^ Ya know what I mean? Happy Dance

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Warmonger
I'm sorry but the evidenc is pretyt conclusive. Int he Danger room sure he cut colossus the dnager room computer foesn't know the limtis of Colosuss resitence evne he doesn't know that. In fact in the danger room he beat up the whole team.

Then when he actually ahd to figh them look what happened. Cylops beat him twice already, and he couldn't cut colossus. He wasn't in a berserker rage when he cut the hologram either so I fail to see the relevence.

I dont know what u've been reading but Cyclop's hasn't even beat him once.

The first time Wolverine almost killed him but Prof. X stopped him in mid-air.

The 2nd time Wolverine let him shoot him because he felt he deserved it for trying to kill Cyclops. (Which I felt he deserved also)

Never has Ultimate Cyclops beat Ultimate Wolverine, and if anything Wolverine beat him the first time they fought.

batdude123
^ yes

Warmonger
I dont know what u've been reading but Cyclop's hasn't even beat him once.

The first time Wolverine almost killed him but Prof. X stopped him in mid-air.

The 2nd time Wolverine let him shoot him because he felt he deserved it for trying to kill Cyclops. (Which I felt he deserved also)

Never has Ultimate Cyclops beat Ultimate Wolverine, and if anything Wolverine beat him the first time they fought.

The first time they fought was right after the X-Men reunited. If he was jsut letting him shoot him why pop the claws and square off. All He did was open his eys and leave him a smoking body on the ground.

The second time once again he just blasted him through a wall. Sure Xavier stopped it but really I doubt it would have looked much different.

Wolverine has never beaten Cyclops so I don't know what YOU'RE reading.

outarddwarf

that is sorta my point. in the hologram fight he was focused and went in for a cut that would kill, he stated that he had already questioned weither his claws were stronger that the organic steel. Where as during the other fight he was pissed and was taking a wild swipe at colossus out of anger. The second was less controled is what my point is, that making it not conclusive as to weither it would really cut colossus.

snoopdogg
that is sorta my point. in the hologram fight he was focused and went in for a cut that would kill, he stated that he had already questioned weither his claws were stronger that the organic steel. Where as during the other fight he was pissed and was taking a wild swipe at colossus out of anger. The second was less controled is what my point is, that making it not conclusive as to weither it would really cut colossus. It was a hologram! How the hell would Xavier know the limits of Colossus' steel skin? The answer is he don't. Nobody does. It's not a accurate example.

Wolverine is a f@cking hothead in Ult. universe. He has a short temper and Colossus wacked him a good one. I'm sure Wolverine was p!ssed about that.

Plus he was grunting in the swing indicating he put some power in it.

Wolverine2006
The first time they fought was right after the X-Men reunited. If he was jsut letting him shoot him why pop the claws and square off. All He did was open his eys and leave him a smoking body on the ground.

The second time once again he just blasted him through a wall. Sure Xavier stopped it but really I doubt it would have looked much different.

Wolverine has never beaten Cyclops so I don't know what YOU'RE reading.

First of all u got them mixed up. How do u think he pops his claws out....he flexes a certain muscle UH DUH. He was flexing to prepare for the blast. And Xavier even told Cylops he would have been on pieces on the floor if he didnt intervene.

Warmonger
that is sorta my point. in the hologram fight he was focused and went in for a cut that would kill, he stated that he had already questioned weither his claws were stronger that the organic steel. Where as during the other fight he was pissed and was taking a wild swipe at colossus out of anger. The second was less controled is what my point is, that making it not conclusive as to weither it would really cut colossus.

He cut a hologram, not evne a hard light construct jst a simulation in his head. It was no different than playing videogames.

Warmonger
First of all u got them mixed up. How do u think he pops his claws out....he flexes a certain muscle UH DUH. He was flexing to prepare for the blast. And Xavier even told Cylops he would have been on pieces on the floor if he didnt intervene.

When did Xavier get the ability to predict the future?

How do you know what it takes to pop his claws? Are you Wolverine? Cause if your going to say its a reflex how come his claws don't pop out everytime he sneezes.

Wolverine poped hsi claws and began squaring off again'ts Scott, he started jabbering then said lets do it Cyke opened his eyes and laid him out.

outarddwarf
So the entire danger room thats has super advanced technology and is set up to simulate the x-mens exact powers and test them to their fullest, where colossus had done a bunch of trainning, doesn't have even the slightest clue how durable colossus is. that is bull and you know it.

juggernaut66666
well uncanny x-men.net says that in new excalibur juggernaut is normal
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/current/showquestion.asp?faq=5&fldAuto=9

Wolverine2006
When did Xavier get the ability to predict the future?

How do you know what it takes to pop his claws? Are you Wolverine? Cause if your going to say its a reflex how come his claws don't pop out everytime he sneezes.

Wolverine poped hsi claws and began squaring off again'ts Scott, he started jabbering then said lets do it Cyke opened his eyes and laid him out.

No he doesnt....Wolverine jumps in the air with his claws out to kill Cyclops, and Cyclops goes into a sissy pose and then Xavier stopped Wolverine in mid air. If it wasnt true that Cyclops wouldnt have died why would the writer put that in? Oh ya, because thats how it would have happened. Cyclops would've been dead in the first place if Wolverine had his claws out when he was beating the crap outta Cyclops. He even said, if it wasnt for Jean the claws would be out while I'm doin this to ya. The 2nd time he even says whatever Cyclops does he deserves it. I didnt say it was a reflex I said he flexes a certain muscle, and if not how else would he do it, because u r obviously smarter than Mark Millar.

soleran30
Well check out marvel they disagree!

Wolverine2006
It doesnt say anywhere on his prof that how exactly he pops his claws out.

soleran30
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
well uncanny x-men.net says that in new excalibur juggernaut is normal
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/current/showquestion.asp?faq=5&fldAuto=9

Normal is subjective huh is he normal to me? No he is not back up to classic juggs and these guys get pounded by ultimate colossus who is a beast and after he pounds them then he "pounds" themsmile

batdude123
Originally posted by soleran30
Normal is subjective huh is he normal to me? No he is not back up to classic juggs and these guys get pounded by ultimate colossus who is a beast and after he pounds them then he "pounds" themsmile

FINALLY, after like two pages, somebody got back on topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Wolverine2006
Its obvious team 1 will win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.